Female protagonist?

Jammyget

If it was set in a kitchen, then yes most likely I would.

--

Common I had to do it! But on a serious note yes, why not would make an interesting change!

THEMANatwar

If there are females will there be male prostitutes walking the streets?

Is this a serious question OP? Of course everyone would play it and I doubt there is a sane person that wouldn't play it for this particular reason.

I don't think they could make a kitchen large enough to keep me entertained.

everybody knows that girls can't do sh*t other than suck dick

Chad Warden, is that you?

I'm so glad somebody got that reference

user posted image

1whitebuddah

saying that your not going to play the game because the protag is a girl or an old man is really really stupid, can someone please give me some valid reasons as to why you don't want to play the game as a girl or an old man? please don't answer my question with because he might have a heart attack or she should be in the kitchen, i genuinely want to know why people are so anally raped about playing as a girl or an old man.

saying that your not going to play the game because the protag is a girl or an old man is really really stupid, can someone please give me some valid reasons as to why you don't want to play the game as a girl or an old man? please don't answer my question with because he might have a heart attack or she should be in the kitchen, i genuinely want to know why people are so anally raped about playing as a girl or an old man.

if you have to ask , you wont get it tounge.gif

Edited by Majestic81

Lock n' Stock
everybody knows that girls can't do sh*t other than suck dick

Chad Warden, is that you?

I'm so glad somebody got that reference

BALLIN'!

Laura Croft was the first Nathan Drake

Samus was the first Master Chief

And most popular "open-world" game before GTA (and before the term "open-world") was named after a girl.. . Zelda

ph34r.gif

Edited by JStarr31

Who revived this offensive sandwich making thread? A woman out of the kitchen most likely

CoSm1c gAm3r

Why reason? In most cases people like simple answers but sometimes someone wants to more complicated answer. OK here you go!

I am MAN and I love immersion. 99% of immersion would be dead If I would be forced to play as a girl. All GTA games had male character cuz then and now most players are males. Still many kids love to play as girls cuz they in my opinion dont give a f... about immersion and all they want is simple fun. I hope that game devs will not be lured by majority of gamers who are simple casuals. Im not kid and i am not young wanker who loves to watch moving ass on screen. I want in gta to have chance to create my own character but gta got always story sticked to specific character thats why they always making only one character to play. Maybe in gta5 they will brake this and they will give opportunity to chose who we can play. Maybe 5 characters to chose from.... Then even one of characters can be girl. I dont mind but when I would be forced to play as a girl in GTA I would say no.

Why reason? In most cases people like simple answers but sometimes someone wants to more complicated answer. OK here you go!

I am MAN and I love immersion. 99% of immersion would be dead If I would be forced to play as a girl. All GTA games had male character cuz then and now most players are males. Still many kids love to play as girls cuz they in my opinion dont give a f... about immersion and all they want is simple fun. I hope that game devs will not be lured by majority of gamers who are simple casuals. Im not kid and i am not young wanker who loves to watch moving ass on screen. I want in gta to have chance to create my own character but gta got always story sticked to specific character thats why they always making only one character to play. Maybe in gta5 they will brake this and they will give opportunity to chose who we can play. Maybe 5 characters to chose from.... Then even one of characters can be girl. I dont mind but when I would be forced to play as a girl in GTA I would say no.

seems like a good reason. if anyone wants to play like a woman, make it optional.

I said before that if they make DLCs one of them should be a female protagonist. I think most people can live with that since the main game would still be a man. Also I am not black yet I was still able to immerse myself in San Andreas.

Who revived this offensive sandwich making thread? A woman out of the kitchen most likely.

Ignoring the offensively sexist nature of your question, a new topic was created with this opening post: Link: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?act=ST&...st&p=1061211858

Then, because it was a duplicate topic, the mods merged it with the most recent thread on the same subject.

Intstringeger

I would have no problem at all with a female lead character. After all, It's not that Niko or Johnny boasted great physical strength, it's more about driving and shooting skills.

And how come people claim they wouldn't be able to identify themselves with a female character but they don't mention the fact that the protagonist is a cold blooded killer as a difficulty as well? are you cold blooded killers in real life?

PINKbubblegum

im a lady, but really dont want /think rockstar need a female protagonist, maybe a sidekick/roman bellick style affair but not the main character. if you want to play a woman go and find lara croft

Would love a female protagonist but I doubt it'll happen. In the meantime you can play SR3;

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image