Pleasure Pier Police Station?

Jamie Smith

Jamie Smith

How many people think there should be a Operating *Pleasure Pier Police Station* with Police Vehicles outside of it like in

Real life Santa Monica Pier ?.

HydraulicWaRiOr
How many people think there should be a Operating *Pleasure Pier Police Station* with Police Vehicles outside of it like in

Did this really deserve it's own topic?

Jamie Smith

[supreme]

So you wouldnt like a Pleasure Pier Police Station??

coz i think it would be really cool.

[supreme]

So you wouldnt like a Pleasure Pier Police Station??

coz i think it would be really cool.

Yeah, i'm not buying the game if there's no Pleasure Pier Police Station.

Could you enter the police stations in GTA IV vanilla? I don't remember.

SilentnElite

No, only the vehicles around the station were accessible with a few cops standing around outside.

No, only the vehicles around the station were accessible with a few cops standing around outside.

ya I hope cop car stations are one of many places you can enter in GTA V

If there aren't more interior locations in GTA V then in GTA IV, I will be very disappointed

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

I like the idea, if you look in the trailer anaylsis topic, you'll be able to see the real station in the background behind the muscle beach.

universetwisters

I'm not sure. I'm definitely awaiting the announcement of the Little Seoul vintage album store, though.

sTgL5iS.png

TheGreene2010

If there aren't more interior locations in GTA V then in GTA IV, I will be very disappointed

If it is enterable, I hope there is a police outfit... so that you get no stars for going in the restricted areas, like the airport tarmac.

If it is enterable, I hope there is a police outfit... so that you get no stars for going in the restricted areas, like the airport tarmac.

There is a small police station near the Muscle Sands (I mean Muscle Beach) location at real world Venice Beach - I think that is the police station in question, as opposed to further up the coast where real world Santa Monica Pier is located. Since the Venice Beach police station is small, it should not be a big impact to the game to make it enterable.

Anyway. I agree, in past GTA's, I liked being able to go into police stations and specifically, as you mention, getting the police uniform so it can be used to keep from getting stars exactly as you say - when entering the airport, any military installation, access to police stations and access to police computers, or access to buildings controlled by private security goons without provoking an instant gunfight, for example.

Also, with the police uniform at Los Santos version of Venice Beach, you could steal the cop's 4WDs that they have for cruising over the sand, without getting stars.