This song HAS to be in the game

Znd

I know you'll probably tell me to put this in the radio section, but I just think it's important that THIS particular song be in the game. They should make a trailer with this song too. Best ode to LA ever made, very underrated song:

Edited by Znd

Reposted for OP:

I agree. It really does fit with the L.S. theme, obviously.

Ah, back when rap music had talent, heart and substance. smile.gif

damnit...what is the code for embedding videos on here again?

THANKS! icon14.gif

Click on share under the YT video and copy everything after the slash. So, for example, it would be "http://youtu.be/Q0PExT_to6M" and you would only copy the "Q0PExT_to6M" part and put it between the tag. smile.gif

Here's an image if you can't understand my sh*tty tutorial... biggrin.gif

user posted image

Q0PExT_to6M 

Edit: You got it. tounge.gif

Edited by Method

This is Grand Theft Auto V, not Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 2.

That doesn't mean we have to ignore an important part of LA's culture

Add California Love to the ever-growing list.

suicidal.gif

That song has just been requested so many times, it makes me sick.

universetwisters

oh god...

how many times have we been through this? the protagonist is a 40-something mafia guy, not a ghettoblasting hip-hopping gangbanger

sTgL5iS.png

oh god...

how many times have we been through this? the protagonist is a 40-something mafia guy, not a ghettoblasting hip-hopping gangbanger

He seems like he's another white greedy rich corporate cocksucker. Lol.

Inncognitoo
oh god...

We don't know who the protagonist is, don't assume that we already know until it's confirmed.

and btw, the game takes place in 2012. This isn't the 90's anymore. What present day radio stations put old songs constantly? Nobody. We won't hear this song in the game, plain and simple.

oh god...

What are talking about??? the protagonist (Hispanic guy) is CLEARLY 25-30 years old judging from the trailer

oh god...

We don't know who the protagonist is, don't assume that we already know until it's confirmed.

and btw, the game takes place in 2012. This isn't the 90's anymore. What present day radio stations put old songs constantly? Nobody. We won't hear this song in the game, plain and simple.

Ummm... radio stations play music all the time. tounge.gif

universetwisters
oh god...

exactly! Why cant people accept the fact that we'll be playing as a 40-something balcony enthusiast who recently got caught up in white collar crime-a real gentleman's crime

i expect soft rock and elevator music to be exclusive to the soundtrack

sTgL5iS.png

oh god...

exactly! Why cant people accept the fact that we'll be playing as a 40-something balcony enthusiast who recently got caught up in white collar crime-a real gentleman's crime

There will be a radio station for each genre. The demand is high for 90's rap, so Radio Los Santos will probably be for it.

oh god...

I feel sorry for you... you will be SHOCKED when R* confirms the hispanic guy as the main protagonist NOT the 40-years old balcony guy

gtameleeking

Avenged sevenfold unconditionally

universetwisters
oh god...

There will be a radio station for each genre. The demand is high for 90's rap, so Radio Los Santos will probably be for it.

but 90s rap seems to be a cliche, especially in modern day los angeles

why not just have 1 rap station that plays all kinds of rap?

sTgL5iS.png

oh god...

but 90s rap seems to be a cliche, especially in modern day los angeles

why not just have 1 rap station that plays all kinds of rap?

Because I can't stand modern music smile.gif So Radio Los Santos for G-Funk and 90's rap and another station for modern hip-hop

this song is going to be on hip-hop radio station 100% sure

How do you know that??? Nothing is confirmed to this date...

oh god...

I feel sorry for you... you will be SHOCKED when R* confirms the hispanic guy as the main protagonist NOT the 40-years old balcony guy

Yeah... okay that's why they have a white guy narrating it and telling his story in the trailer......