Gangs of Liberty: The Official Roleplay

Gangs Of Liberty Role Play

A loaded rifle
He said no, and there is no changing hiis decison. I am letting him take this course of action, and I trust him not to do anything wrong. Even if he did, then I have the original PM's from carva saying I could restart the RP so then I would make the new topiic. Its simple, NO, becuase there is no reason that you need acess to it.

I am leaving the RP leave my stuff to jungle.

My thoughts on this situation, jungle should have access to the account not pown. In game what does pown do jack sh*t jungle however receives calls all game long and is stuck doing the sh*ttest job in the game, so what if there is a couple of mistakes nobody's perfect.

If you are wondering why I am leaving it is because pown has account access if you are wondering why that is bad the other game pown told us every EIC member would get super fines then he changed his story when people started yelling at him so I don't trust him when he can edit stuff

Also rifle changed the price of a property so he could afford it.

A loaded rifle

Jungle, Pown, none of you should have the account info just becuase of the fact of aguing. Now becuase you couldnt agree to disagree, I am reopening the other account to stop arguing. I hope your happy with each other.

Can my occupation change to Private investigator for now?

And also, do you think that some positions, like Police Chief and Judge, should be chosen in an overall election by all the civilians/crims/cops in the game.

Im on it

@ scott yep gimme a minute

I still think the RP account is a good idea but its a shame they couldn't agree to anything. To tell you the truth I think jungle deserved the password because uite frankly it would of just made everything much easier. Everything would have gotten updated faster and it would of been more efficiant and more of a "community roleplay" and would of been smoother.

Oh well, rifle I just hope you keep things updated.

A loaded rifle

I agree with you on that scott. I think he could have updated it faster with jungle knowing the password. Although, they couldn't agree to anything. It just goes to show hpw bad arguing is.

Mods, can someone lock this?