Gangs of Liberty: The Official Roleplay

Gangs Of Liberty Role Play

Travisginca

rifle, please answer my question. via pm

you best shut the hell up and get the eff my topic you no good 13 year old b*tch you act like this is real life, and all you do is complain to everyone. YOUR 13 so I swear to god you threaten me again on VIDEO GAME and it just goes to show how immature you are and why you have no leadership skills and treat this as a real life thing.

Travisginca
When's that spreadsheet gonna get passed up so that the info can get updated? confused.gif

as soon as pown quits being a little bitch, and gives the account password to rife.

you best shut the hell up and get the eff my topic you no good 13 year old b*tch you act like this is real life, and all you do is complain to everyone. YOUR 13 so I swear to god you threaten me again on VIDEO GAME and it just goes to show how immature you are and why you have no leadership skills and treat this as a real life thing.

When's that spreadsheet gonna get passed up so that the info can get updated?    confused.gif

as soon as pown quits being a little bitch, and gives the account password to rife.

Stop playing games jungle youre just pissed because im not giving you direct access to the info sheet I made a spread sheet for you that was probably much easier to work with than what you had and i told you i would update it

Dont say im the one holding information back now

You didnt bother to send me the sheet and you were the one always talking bad about rifle because you thought he wasnt updating things fast enough

Besides that if you have something to say say it dont play games behind my back with pms to rifle i have control over this account and dont you dare ask why i should have rights to it i have been helping getting this restarted since the first day

Rifle i am sending you the New Pass now

Can we all just get along, and grow the f*ck up? Jungle doesn't need all the authority, the rules established by Rifle and Pown should be really simple to work with. So can you just swallow your pride for once and just finish the spreadsheet like protocol? It's a f*cking video game, it's not like your entire manhood is at stake.

Can we all just get along, and grow the f*ck up? Jungle doesn't need all the authority, the rules established by Rifle and Pown should be really simple to work with. So can you just swallow your pride for once and just finish the spreadsheet like protocol? It's a f*cking video game, it's not like your entire manhood is at stake.

Thank you.

Jungle Please send me the spreadsheets ill update it as soon as i get it

Thank you.

Please don't thank me... It wasn't siding with you, it wasn't siding with anyone.

I'm just speaking from my opinion that the hosts set their rules, the people should be able to follow them. Nobody needs absolute power.

Thank you.

Please don't thank me... It wasn't siding with you, it wasn't siding with anyone.

I'm just speaking from my opinion that the hosts set their rules, the people should be able to follow them. Nobody needs absolute power.

Im not thanking you for being on my side im thanking you because youre the only other person to come out and just say that sh*t needs to be done

Thank you.

Im not thanking you for being on my side im thanking you because youre the only other person to come out and just say that sh*t needs to be done

Alright... I just wanted to clarify it though.

Thank you.

Alright... I just wanted to clarify it though.

icon14.gif

Travisginca

Pown let me tell you straight up, I'm not gonna transfer all of the info from the spreedsheet that works just fine, to some spreedsheet that makes absolutely no sence to me.

And white will agree with me on this. When white and myself ran the last role play, it was smooth sailing once the two of us had the account password, when we noticed that something wasn't right, one of us would fix it. Then after the RP, who ever was banker that night, went in and updated everything within a few hours.

The point that I am making is that the banker, who deals with EVERYTHING, should have access to the account to go in and update everything that needs to be updated and rifle should have the password. Not someone who does not contribute jacksh*t to the RP.

ALL PROFILES & PROPERTIES HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Pown let me tell you straight up, I'm not gonna transfer all of the info from the spreedsheet that works just fine, to some spreedsheet that makes absolutely no sence to me.

And white will agree with me on this. When white and myself ran the last role play, it was smooth sailing once the two of us had the account password, when we noticed that something wasn't right, one of us would fix it.  Then after the RP, who ever was banker that night, went in and updated everything within a few hours.

The point that I am making is that the banker, who deals with EVERYTHING, should have access to the account to go in and update everything that needs to be updated and rifle should have the password. Not someone who does not contribute jacksh*t to the RP.

Jungle get this into your head you are not running the RP anymore and neither is WHITE you have been asked to be the banker again because you have experience not because we need you dont act like your some kind of god.

Swearing at me and insulting me makes it worse for you

Ill take over your job no problem.

You are the banker. Not an Admin get over it.

I already updated the list from the info you sent to rifle.

By the way you made quite a few mistakes on there so its not like your that.

If it weren't for you rifle would have the password.

I have to change it again then i will send him the new one.

THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM UPDATING THE RP WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So plug up that flow and get over yourself im not budging I DONT GIVE A sh*t WHAT YOU THINK JUNGLE!

Travisginca

Im not saying that i run the RP. What i am telling you is what works and what doesn't work from past experience. And no, i did not make any mistakes, that is the info that i have recorded down, so what gets recorded down is what gets published. and if anyone sees a problem with there info, i am more than happy to talk to them about it and see where the mistake is made.

oh and FYI the PI's are not centered, just thought i should point that out

BTW i have more than 1 gram of cocaine, its more like 11 cuz i bought 10grams off of MidEvl

BTW i have more than 1 gram of cocaine, its more like 11 cuz i bought 10grams off of MidEvl

Any issues will be corrected.

Jungle Either keep better track of the game or someone else will do it.

EDIT: Rambo your drugs have been corrected

EVERYONE - please check your player info some mistakes have been found

Edited by Gangs Of Liberty Role Play

Travisginca

Danny, since your finding mistakes, i own RS Hauling, could you add it back to my property list, and add the money to my game income.

Danny, since your finding mistakes, i own RS Hauling, could you add it back to my property list, and add the money to my game income.

Jungle those are your records posted up there dont start with me

It will be fixed...

Travisginca

Well you see, i don't just mess up on peoples info on purpose, i also mess up on my own.

Ok. Now can we seriously all get along?

I understand if there's bad blood, but chewing each other out over little mistakes..... We're all f*cking human. Humans make mistakes. I make mistakes, should I be chewed out for them all? No. Neither should Jungle, or Pown. Now both of you grow up and stop pointing fingers. Just man up and shut up. Stop exposing each other's tiny little screw ups. Ok?

Nobody even reply to this. It all ends now. Quit with the f*cking blatant hatred and distrust. Alright?

Edited by MIDEVL

Travisginca
I understand if there's bad blood, but chewing each other out over little mistakes..... We're all f*cking human. Humans make mistakes. I make mistakes, should I be chewed out for them all? No. Neither should Jungle, or Pown. Now both of you grow up and stop pointing fingers. Just man up and shut up. Stop exposing each other's tiny little screw ups. Ok?

Im not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm just telling pown that there was a mistake and asking him to fix it, since i can't fix it myself.

I will make mistakes when doing the banking stuff because it is call after call after call. once I'm done talking to one person, another person is calling me up and asking me to change something, so i change it and forget to go back and finish what i am doing.

Nobody even reply to this. It all ends now. Quit with the f*cking blatant hatred and distrust. Alright?

I put that there for a reason.

Can you change my occupation to lawyer?

Lucky. Lol.

I wish I could be a lawyer so bad...

Can my occupation change to Private investigator for now?

And also, do you think that some positions, like Police Chief and Judge, should be chosen in an overall election by all the civilians/crims/cops in the game.

Edited by MIDEVL

Im not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm just telling pown that there was a mistake and asking him to fix it, since i can't fix it myself.

I will make mistakes when doing the banking stuff because it is call after call after call. once I'm done talking to one person, another person is calling me up and asking me to change something, so i change it and forget to go back and finish what i am doing.

Then dont take another call until your done

Pretty simple

The hostility will end when jungle grows up and realizes that he does not control this RP One person should never have sole control over the RP. My actions have been discussed before hand and i am open to criticism but i will not let someone who tried to whack me 6 times "as a joke" to have a direct line of access to the RP information board. I am witholding the password to the account until i speak with rifle on the coarse of action we should take.

Jungles actions both in pms and XBL chats have shown a different side of him and until he changes i do not trust him with the responsiblity of running this RP.

This is an event sponsored by The Corleones it will be run by The Corleones.

This is my final word on the matter i am not giving him access. Period. HE DOES NOT NEED IT.

Edited by BackWoods

Travisginca
The hostility will end when jungle grows up and realizes that he does not control this RP One person should never have sole control over the RP. My actions have been discussed before hand and i am open to criticism but i will not let someone who tried to whack me 6 times "as a joke" to have a direct line of access to the RP information board. I am witholding the password to the account until i speak with rifle on the coarse of action we should take.

Jungles actions both in pms and XBL chats have shown a different side of him and until he changes i do not trust him with the responsiblity of running this RP.

This is my final word on the matter i am not giving him access. Period. HE DOES NOT NEED IT.

The hostility will end when jungle grows up and realizes that he does not control this RP One person should never have sole control over the RP.

Well you think that i need to grow up, you actually need to grow up for that very reason, you are the only one who has control of the account. Were as I have no problem to having other people have access the account, just as long as they don't do something stupid.

My actions have been discussed before hand and i am open to criticism but i will not let someone who tried to whack me 6 times "as a joke" to have a direct line of access to the RP information board.

Why are you bringing in "gang related" things? This, last time i checked, was a Roleplay, not a gang. and 6 times is a little bit of an exaggeration, more like 3 times. And yes it was a joke, to make you always check your surroundings.

Well danny, just because it is ran by the Corleones, doesnt always mean that it will be run by Corleones. When i first saw this topic open, i pm'd rifle asking him if he ever needed help on how to run it, i was more than happy to help him. then he asked me if i wanted to be banker, i said sure.