Sindacco Crime Family

Jamo.

Alright everyone post about how their turf is yours and how you have probably been around longer. Then y'all can challenge them to a nice sh*t talking TDM.

You guys failed that hit on silent barzini so stop lieing an take that off

user posted image

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

Mr White0161

Just what we needed, another f*cking organized crime syndicate sarcasm.gif

@Mr White, Who gives a f*ck?

@Sindaccos, Hey, I would like to discuss turf because the Ivanov Family are the only ones who own Hoves Beach, other then our allies. So, can we please discuss this in a XBL party?

Boss Mancini

I want toTDM you 8 on 8 because yesterday you bitched out so lets do it today at 6 sound good icon14.gif

You guys failed that hit on silent barzini so stop lieing an take that off

Actually we didn't. kid Barzini left him and my boy KOG killed silent. I consider it a done deal. I also like how you get the Mancinis to fight your wars for you.

Boss Mancini

The Barzinis are my allie I will stand by them are you goin to do the tdm or not

@Sindaccos, Hey, I would like to discuss turf because the Ivanov Family are the only ones who own Hoves Beach, other then our allies. So, can we please discuss this in a XBL party?

There is no designated turf for any gang. He can have it if he wants it.

@Boss Mancini, we'll fight the Barzinis. They're the ones we have a problem with.

@Simo, Thanks bro.

josh stamper

if you guys operate on xbox 360 let my know i would like to make you guys an allience we are the sons of anarchy mc i am the president let me know what you guys think..

if you guys operate on xbox 360 let my know i would like to make you guys an allience we are the sons of anarchy mc i am the president let me know what you guys think..

Yes Josh, we opperate on 360. I'm online right now if you want to get ahold of me. My gamertag is the same as my GTAF username.

josh stamper

if you guys dont mind being an ally of my gang i would love to have you guys aboard. but i can't contact you on xbox live unless i do it in text because im out of town tacking care of family until wednsday and i will be home.

if you guys dont mind being an ally of my gang i would love to have you guys aboard. but i can't contact you on xbox live unless i do it in text because im out of town tacking care of family until wednsday and i will be home.

Alright man. Talk to you Wednesday.

Venomz-Forelli

Good luck from Yakuza Syndicate.

P.m if you want a alliance take a look at our topic Yakuza Syndicate smile.gif

Hey Jamo, I think i just got a few recruits. Would you like to do a friendly TDM (As in a practice it won't count as "ranked" one if want). Hit me up on xbl in like 40min.

Sindaccos played horrible tonight. Never thought that Reaper and his crew would be sellouts.

You have Hove beach! We have Hove Beach! Why Look At That! I think we should a ISG ( Ivanov Slaughter Game ) over it!

You have Hove beach! We have Hove Beach! Why Look At That! I think we should a ISG ( Ivanov Slaughter Game ) over it!

Yeah man, there's gonna be people claiming the same turf. The maps tiny.

Cold Street Gang

Trash you got assassinated today

Im going to leave it pending though. Might have a TDM with CSG first. Give me like 40min and i'll be with you guys.

Think i'll add broker on my turf. So that'll it'll make every clan super Mad. And i'll never take it off muhahahahaha

The Soviet Army
Think i'll add broker on my turf. So that'll it'll make every clan super Mad. And i'll never take it off muhahahahaha

LOL he is learning the TSA Way!