Silver Banshee

A2 MFK

I think it is the mission "Trouble with the Triads" where Salvator and Maria pull up in a Silver Banshee at the begining cutscene, then when you return the Banshee is parked up a tree with smoke coming out of it, but it is Locked, Is there anyway of obtaining this car? I'm not able to get that colour from the Banshees on the second island. sad.gif

What vehicle should I use, if I use a small vehicle it can push it, but if I use something large it just flips it over and destroys it so I have to do the mission again. confused.gif

Gabriel_175

It's not silver,but black and white.If you want to get it pushing with a car like this:

Or heavy one like this one:

It's up to you.

i got a question by this forum does doors opened when you try to put that car in garage

Finally got the car in, thanks everyone for the advise biggrin.gif

i got a question by this forum does doors opened when you try to put that car in garage

It should open as long as you don't have to many cars in there, but if the car you are pushing is only half in the garage don't take a long run up to push it in, if you go too far the garage door closes on the car and it vanishes...