New Rockstar North site coming soon w/ new banner.

rockstarleakz

HydraulicWaRiOr

Dear god, don't turn this into another Max Payne thread, just look at the domain name if you are having trouble.

MP3 is GTA V!

LOL. You're on crack, they are two different games... Only thing in common is the brand. It's not even a Rockstar North game.

He means the mechanics from MP3 will re-appear in GTA V, possibly improved upon.

Can you kill hookers? Drive dirt bikes off the edge of a mountain range? Catapult traffic into the air with helicopter blades? If not, I'm not interested, and they are two completely different games. I'm not sure if the game mechanics will be identical, but it sounds like you guys got brainwashed by Rockstar's little marketing trick

No one ever said MP3 was a direct copy of GTA V.

I said that the mechanics of MP3 will be in GTA V, possibly improved upon.

Meaning GTA V will probably take the "shooting from prone" mechanic MP3 has, or borrow from the the improved euphoria engine, etc.

Open your eyes, man.

GTA V will probably take from RDR and MCLA as well.

Can we all stop the predicting when the next info comes. I'm now getting sick and tyred of it.

Maybe the Manhunt picture is just taking the place of a missing GTA character who we need should hunt for? What GTA character IS NOT in the picture?

HydraulicWaRiOr

They've released the cover art for Max Payne 3 already, we should get something very very soon.

They've released the cover art for Max Payne 3 already, we should get something very very soon.

[supreme]

What makes you so sure?

HydraulicWaRiOr

What makes you so sure?

It's beginning to mark the end of the Max Payne endorsing. Plus it is near the original release date of Max Payne, so I expect some information this month and a trailer next month.

Honestly love how quiet Rockstar are about things like this, lets just hope its better than the IV layout because I honestly didn't really like that site!

Maybe the Manhunt picture is just taking the place of a missing GTA character who we need should hunt for? What GTA character IS NOT in the picture?

Good question.

Right off the bat I'd say:

8-Ball (GTA III)

Mercedes (GTA VC)

Cesar (GTA San Andreas)

Little Jacob (GTA IV)

Ispintechno
@Ispintechno: Zee should use yer avatar.

Anyone is welcome to it lol

StalinBballin

I think the Manhunt picture is just a place holder for when GTAV's main character is released. It's at the same height and level as where Nico's photo is placed directly to the right of the R* logo. Manhunt hasn't been popular in years, even Bully is still more popular. The entire banner is pretty much plastered with GTA photo's. Can't wait for the site to be finished.

It was definitely there since the website hasn't been updated since March 2nd. But who the f*ck cares anyways?

That image has a binary code in it,

however it converts to nothing but random numbers

and hashes with a few letters thrown in

Long_Haired_Boy
That image has a binary code in it,

however it converts to nothing but random numbers

and hashes with a few letters thrown in

I wouldn't be surprise. dozingoff.gif

It's just a slightly edited version of something they've previously put out.

http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargam...e_1920x1080.jpg