New Rockstar North site coming soon w/ new banner.

rockstarleakz

HydraulicWaRiOr
Wait, Rockstar said more info wouldn't be for a few months. Can it still be possible more info will come when this site is up?

Yesterday Rockstar said that "Max Payne 3's Official Cover Art, would be revealed in a few weeks time"

They revealed the art today.

'A Few Months Time' could mean anywhere from 1 week, to 1 year.

Exactly, Rockstar are notorious liars, didn't they lie about GTA V right before it was announced?

Exactly, Rockstar are notorious liars, didn't they lie about GTA V right before it was announced?

[supreme]

Yeah lol but I wouldn't call it lying.

I'd say it's getting our hopes down only to pick us back up happy.gif

The sites just getting redone, about time too, cause the site still had the gtaIV background and outdated info. In other news...

"I swam right under it, and plugged the leak, with my left buttcheak." -Captain Quark.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

[supreme]

Yeah lol but I wouldn't call it lying.

I'd say it's getting our hopes down only to pick us back up happy.gif

Exactly! and they succeded in that..

Why do some people have sand in their vaginas around here?

This is a new website from the people who are making GTAV, the very game we're all dying to hear about. I don't understand why people are quick to slam this topic and say it should be locked, when there's dozens of bullsh*t topics they're jacking off over that deserve to be (ie. roleplaying, making over the top elaborate wishlists, and being nerdish in general). I think this topic is as close as we've gotten to the chance of something new. Why argue that?

Chickenwing
Why do some people have sand in their vaginas around here?

This is a new website from the people who are making GTAV, the very game we're all dying to hear about. I don't understand why people are quick to slam this topic and say it should be locked, when there's dozens of bullsh*t topics they're jacking off over that deserve to be (ie. roleplaying, making over the top elaborate wishlists, and being nerdish in general). I think this topic is as close as we've gotten to the chance of something new. Why argue that?

This

LotusRIP, calm down there. The topic wasn't even reported anyways.

fV9tG4b.gif

Sorry to sound so hostile, I was referring to a couple of posts on page 3 saying it's nothing but a redesign, and someone said it should be locked.

HydraulicWaRiOr

Sorry to sound so hostile, I was referring to a couple of posts on page 3 saying it's nothing but a redesign, and someone said it should be locked.

Just ignore them, haters gonna hate, if it gets locked, somebody else will probably post it, but for now, disregard them, feeding the trolls will probably attract more.

feeding the trolls will probably attract more.

Speaking of which. *swat* Where did all these Hydras come from?

Just kidding. smile.gif

Edited by Jeeebuuus

I have to agree. Nice find. I think they'll use this site for Grand Theft Auto related topics. Rockstar will most likely update it some-time within the month of March, or even maybe April. I wonder why they did this, and what for?...

Top left guy is Uncle Vince from tBoGt I BELIEVE. Looks like him a bit.

Seems good!

I was kind of hoping they'd give us a trailer this week in response to all the big news like Assassin's Creed 3 and the first clips of Halo 4.

Finn 7 five 11
Wait, Rockstar said more info wouldn't be for a few months. Can it still be possible more info will come when this site is up?

Yesterday Rockstar said that "Max Payne 3's Official Cover Art, would be revealed in a few weeks time"

They revealed the art today.

'A Few Months Time' could mean anywhere from 1 week, to 1 year.

[supreme]

interesting, maybe we are in for some info sooner than we thought m, I cannot wait for Max Payne 3 to come out because v will follow son after.

Ispintechno

This is at least a good Omen.

This particular branch of R* has nothing to do with Max Payne! colgate.gif

Bet R* North hates having a project nearing completion but can't market it because R* Vancouver has a sh*ttier game that happens to come out first. Hope this website gets overhauled and used!

What if Max Payne 3 ends up being as good as say RDR and GTA IV? "Well, we say, so what?". Well, I say. f*ck you.

Ispintechno

What if Max Payne 3 ends up being as good as say RDR and GTA IV? "Well, we say, so what?". Well, I say. f*ck you.

I'm sure a few people will like it just as much. I happen to be a big kid who likes to play in the sandbox. It's not for me, so don't care about it.

I can wait for the release of GTAV for my next R* game, the reviews would have to be spectacular and prove to be surprisingly not linear for me to buy sh*tty sh*tty Bang Bang 3.

I'm sure a few people will like it just as much. I happen to be a big kid who likes to play in the sandbox. It's not for me, so don't care about it.

I can wait for the release of GTAV for my next R* game, the reviews would have to be spectacular and prove to be surprisingly not linear for me to buy sh*tty sh*tty Bang Bang 3.

I don't think the experts agree with you.

Their impressions? Check out a few quotes and links below to read just a few of the brand new previews...

"It's easy to be impressed when you're standing on the outside looking in. Once you're actually in control in Max Payne 3, the experience is mind-blowing." - CVG

Read more at: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/33749...lowing-hands-on

"The game looks fantastic, handles beautifully and the depth of content in both its in-game design and settings seems to offer a ton of replay value. Not only that, its story, which is set up in such a straightforward manner, seems to hint that intriguing denouement is on the cards for the game's titular character. Players should look forward to a tale of greed, betrayal and decadence wrapped in sleek, cool mechanics that allow them to tackle it one bullet at a time." - The Guardian

Read more at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/games...payne-3-preview

“Bullet-time, and especially the shootdodge mechanic that you can initiate by running in any direction and pressing the right bumper, can be a glory to behold.

After jumping back into the game to finish the docks segment, I came away from the whole experience incredibly pumped for what Max Payne 3 will have to offer. With a cohesive storyline that's told in a similar but more evolved fashion and tight combat mechanics that make you feel like the bad-ass that Max Payne always has been, I sincerely cannot wait until this game comes out in May.” - Destructoid

Read more at: http://www.destructoid.com/preview-how-max...in-222840.phtml

“After just a few demonstrations, we've learned that Max Payne 3 is something more than just a shooter; it's a graphical powerhouse, a push forward for linear action games as a storytelling medium and an expert at concealing its gleeful enthusiasm for realistic hyperviolence behind a veneer of grim resolve. After playing through a couple of its levels, we learned something else: it's also a lot of vicious, bloody fun...” - GamesRadar

Read more at: http://www.gamesradar.com/11-things-you-ne...ut-max-payne-3/

“Max Payne 3's cinematic approach works brilliantly, and though much of what we've seen so far is set in South America, the demo implied that these chapters will be interspersed with episodes from Max's tortured past in New York. He's always been a compelling protagonist, and it'll be fascinating to see him explored further.” - IGN

Read more at: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1219660p1.html

“The third Max Payne, the first in more than eight years, is raw, third-person shooter thrills. Naturally, it's imbued with the cinematic flair for which Rockstar is known, drawing cues from Hollywood and Hong Kong cinema, crafting memorable characters and an engrossing story.” - GameTrailers

Read more at: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2...ckstars-bullet/

Ispintechno

Well I'm sure the Max Payne forums are lighting up delight, and R* Vancouver must be happy about the high praise, but this new R* website hopefully won't spam GTA fans with more MP3 propaganda, which is the real topic at hand. Personally it's just more shoven down our throats info for people wanting to hear about the other, bigger project. That's what we are here for.

Thanks for going through the trouble, but from the you-tube videos I don't really like the bullet time or find the trailers very interesting, although I admit playing it might be good. I personally used Dead Eye as little as possible too in Red Dead as well (only when necessary) and hope they continue to leave the sequenced arcade action stunts out of GTA, keep it real.

Well I'm sure the Max Payne forums are lighting up delight, and R* Vancouver must be happy about the high praise, but this new R* website hopefully won't spam GTA fans with more MP3 propaganda, which is the real topic at hand. Personally it's just more shoven down our throats info for people wanting to hear about the other, bigger project. That's what we are here for.

Can you think beyond your little self indulgence to see what might be the bigger picture? MP3 mechanics might be a preview of GTA V Euphoria? Or more? Look past your need for instant V info. for a moment and you might see what you are looking for. MP3 is GTA V!

Finn 7 five 11

Can you think beyond your little self indulgence to see what might be the bigger picture? MP3 mechanics might be a preview of GTA V Euphoria? Or more? Look past your need for instant V info. for a moment and you might see what you are looking for. MP3 is GTA V!

He doesn't interested by Max Payne, even though he hasn't given it mch of a chance, I say just leave it, he isn't putting the game down or anything.

MP3 is GTA V!

LOL. You're on crack, they are two different games... Only thing in common is the brand. It's not even a Rockstar North game.

Ispintechno

So you're saying you are excited to play it because it might showcase GTAV gameplay? K, I can see that being partly true but remember it is by a different team, a different genre of game, from a different part of the world. I'm sure you are right and they do indeed share some commonalities, but I think I can get a good idea of what to expect from the game engine from playing years of other R* games and noticing the evolution. I'm sure R* won't muck it up and I'm not actually at all worried about that too much. I doubt we will be very surprised either as this many GTA games in... it will be great like the rest.

What I'm after is the content, the cars, the missions, the amazing open world map, the music, sex and drugs, gangster life, the interactive experience in the digital urban world that is GTA.

I only buy one linear shooter a year and the last one I got bored with and didn't finish it and the FrostBite 2 engine was pretty darn flawless. It's the content that got boring, to me. In all fairness shooters are multi player experiences now and if MP3 turns out to have stellar MP gameplay I'll take another look at it. All in all the genre has lost a lot appeal to me personally.

Not wanting something isn't exactly self indulgence although I admit I am an ass sometimes happy.gif (most of the time).

If MP3 has your crank turning don't let my lack of enthusiasm bring you down!

MP3 is GTA V!

LOL. You're on crack, they are two different games... Only thing in common is the brand. It's not even a Rockstar North game.

He means the mechanics from MP3 will re-appear in GTA V, possibly improved upon.

The level of delusion of some people on here is becoming amazing.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

MP3 is GTA V!

He means the mechanics from MP3 will re-appear in GTA V, possibly improved upon.

Can you kill hookers? Drive dirt bikes off the edge of a mountain range? Catapult traffic into the air with helicopter blades? If not, I'm not interested, and they are two completely different games. I'm not sure if the game mechanics will be identical, but it sounds like you guys got brainwashed by Rockstar's little marketing trick

Rockstar North didn't go overboard with RDR or LA Noire did they? I didn't look into it back then, but I'm pretty sure they didn't. Maybe a link on their homepage. R*Ncom won't be another propaganda medium for MP3. They'll promote it, a little, but not to the extent that rockstargames.com will.

EDIT: I repeated myself alot, sorry about that. I've been awake farrrr too long.

Ispintechno
MP3 is GTA V!

And I'm sure he is right too, to a varying degree.

I can wait till the end of the year though and keep it fresh for GTA. As I said its not the game mechanics that have me standing in line. It does improve nicely from release to release, that's been pretty consistent over the years.

It does improve nicely from release to release, that's been pretty consistent over the years.

This. icon14.gif