New Rockstar North site coming soon w/ new banner.

rockstarleakz

Looks very promising, but I think it's still too early with the upcoming MaxPayne3.. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new banner of MP3 and only after april the first new info blush.gif

The only picture for V, is the V Logo, everything ells is Grand Theft Auto III, Liberty City Stories, Vice City, Vice City Stories, San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost And Damned, The Ballad Of Gay Tony, London: 1969 and Manhunt.

Nice find! Hope info is on its way but i still don't think we will hear anything about V until MP3 is released...

Their old website had a load of packs for GTA Vice City and GTA III, it's where the Character Concept sketches were found.

SGT. Johnson
A topic on this subject was already posted and locked a few days ago.

Topic

And who else but Ryan to lock it.

sorry, but who is the guy on the right with the wifebeater?

It's Mori from TBOGT, it's this pic but with a different colour outfit:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...&type=3&theater

Very good find and i too think that V is around the corner (releasing from R* North)

Chickenwing

How did the mods lock that other thread when there's a lot worse crap out there :@

Why doesn't anyone care that this thread was created already a few weeks ago? Nothing new.

So R* North are redesigning their website and everyone starts thinking GTA V info will be coming in a few weeks? Well yes, it is true that it's possible for a GTA themed A&A in a few weeks, I doubt anything major about GTA V will be coming out. With MP3's marketing campaign starting a few days after Easter I believe, and going until June 1st, we wont see any major GTA V stuff for 3 months at the most.

Also Ryan had every right to lock the other topic, and should lock this one too. It's a f*cking website redesign you idiots.

Nice find, well done.

Whose the guy on the right at the bottom with the american headband? and theres a few others i don't notice but i think they're from other gta's.

So R* North are redesigning their website and everyone starts thinking GTA V info will be coming in a few weeks? Well yes, it is true that it's possible for a GTA themed A&A in a few weeks, I doubt anything major about GTA V will be coming out. With MP3's marketing campaign starting a few days after Easter I believe, and going until June 1st, we wont see any major GTA V stuff for 3 months at the most.

Also Ryan had every right to lock the other topic, and should lock this one too. It's a f*cking website redesign you idiots.

^^ icon14.gif ^^

Its just a redesign, and yes, ryan can lock a topic, ban you or whatever for no reason lol, hes a admin, AHEM, "Forum Leader". tounge2.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

knecht-ruprecht

maybe they will use a huge marketing startegy... they will show different videos during this year until release... remeber they registred "gta tv"

user posted image

There.

I took the liberty of marking everything down so you guys don't start an argument amongst yourself lol.

The only ones I didn't mark were the logos such as Sprunk and Cherry Popper - because they appear in other GTA games, and Manhunt..because, well..it's Manhunt.

The only one I didn't get was the one with a hat on.

I have a feeling it's VCS though.

I might of gotten some wrong, but I'm 100% sure I've seen most of the artwork here.

Use the color codes to see the respected games.

As you can see, there's only the GTA V logo.

No other "secret" artwork.

Edited by Nigel xD

Lock n' Stock

Wait, Rockstar said more info wouldn't be for a few months. Can it still be possible more info will come when this site is up?

Wait, Rockstar said more info wouldn't be for a few months. Can it still be possible more info will come when this site is up?

Hope so

I don't bother to post GTAF stuff at GTAC unless it's noteworthy, otherwise, it has to be a respectable topic to get feedback on, At least that's how I look at it, since YES, there's other sites, dedicated to GUESS WHAT?!?! Grand Theft Auto, that's what.

As for the news new, anything new from Rockstar is fodder for reporting, and GTAForums is the key main forum since the popularity explosion, hard not to see that, since it's got the best name, perhaps, of all the forums!?!? haha

Edited by Slamman

http://i.imgur.com/DGcEB.png

The only one I didn't get was the one with a hat on.

I have a feeling it's VCS though.

Very good stuff. At least that'll halt most the of the questions.

And that's Jane Hopper from LCS.

Thanks for that!

and yeah and I wanted to try and stop all the crazy theories that are bound to come in lol

HydraulicWaRiOr
Why doesn't anyone care that this thread was created already a few weeks ago? Nothing new.

The website was updated with this on March 5th...

Death2Drugs

The website was updated with this on March 5th...

[supreme]

Uh... ok...

Btw, nice signature!

Yesterday Rockstar said that "Max Payne 3's Official Cover Art, would be revealed in a few weeks time"

They revealed the art today.

'A Few Months Time' could mean anywhere from 1 week, to 1 year.