New Rockstar North site coming soon w/ new banner.

rockstarleakz

rockstarleakz

So I just visited http://rockstarnorth.com and this time it says "Coming Soon". I believe we will have a new website with GTA V info very soon.

But here is the important part:

The new splash image has the V logo

user posted image

It also has artwork from other games. Some of the stuff I do not recognize and I am wondering which GTA it's from.

For example, First artwork on the top left of that picture next to the V logo. Looks like something from GTA 4 but I can't point my finger to it. Same with the guy below, looks like someone from The Lost and Damned but I can't quite recognize him.

But anyways, this means we must be super close to new information and I thought this was threadworthy.

I am looking around for other new details in my spare time and will post whatever I find....

So I just visited http://rockstarnorth.com and this time it says "Coming Soon". I believe we will have a new website with GTA V info very soon.

But here is the important part:

The new splash image has the V logo

user posted image

It also has artwork from other games. Some of the stuff I do not recognize and I am wondering which GTA it's from.

For example, First artwork on the top left of that picture next to the V logo. Looks like something from GTA 4 but I can't point my finger to it. Same with the guy below, looks like someone from The Lost and Damned but I can't quite recognize him.

But anyways, this means we must be super close to new information and I thought this was threadworthy.

I am looking around for other new details in my spare time and will post whatever I find....

that artwork left from GTAV Logo is from GTA IV. i can remember it.

Nice find. What was it before?

http://web.archive.org/web/20110716082659/...kstarnorth.com/

That is what it was before.

Also Google has had this cached since March 5 so this must have been a super recent banner change.

Sweet thanks, I have complete confidence this means GTAV info is heading our way very soon. Every single picture in the banner is GTA related just about!

PS. You watch everyone else ignore an important topic like this, and continue posting in other bullsh*t noob threads!

Edited by LotusRIP

Nothing new, all old characters.. Hope yo see something new soon...

Good find..

Edited by sebarey

There's only 1 image that isn't GTA related. Wonder why? Agh the suspense... hoping the new website comes soon so we don't get our hopes up for too long and be let down

knecht-ruprecht

i think that fat guy eating pasta could be one person from gta v.... i will check the casting list which was leaked a few months ago

user posted image

that shiny skin looks like the others skins from the gta v trailer remenber that guy in the red car

user posted image

Edited by knecht-ruprecht

i think that fat guy eating pasta could be one person from gta v.... i will check the casting list which was leaked a few months ago

Yep it's from IV.

Also, I'm so gonna be making a sig out of this. Nice find icon14.gif

HydraulicWaRiOr

Fat guy is from GTA IV, picture entitled "hungry man" and is one of the avatars, just check Social Club.

Finn 7 five 11

So rockstar is creating a separate website for R North? Maybe for everything V related?

HydraulicWaRiOr
So rockstar is creating a separate website for R North? Maybe for everything V related?

But Manhunt is on the banner...

That Meatball eater is on there twice, and yes, I've seen it years ago because it's Iv concept art, but what is that last one on the top row?

G1T

is one of those pics from manhunt?

if not wheres the hockey mask pic from?

good to know we're starting to get drip fed small bits like this now!

[supreme]

The last website of theirs had GTAIV artwork in the background, so why would they be updating?

HydraulicWaRiOr

The last website of theirs had GTAIV artwork in the background, so why would they be updating?

The qustion isn't what, but when will they, damn.

user posted image

That img is from the "High End Assassinations" procedural missions in GTA IV. It's featured in the strat guide, in the description for the Assassination called "Bailing Out For Good"

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

I'm not really worried about what the images are... I just see the "V" logo, and "Coming Soon" and that's enough to be excited about!

[supreme]

Meaning that our protagonist could be from Carcer City.

"...And once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

for there you have been, and there you long to return..." - Leonardo da Vinci

Finn 7 five 11

[supreme]

The qustion isn't what, but when will they, damn.

[supreme]

Well then its just a regular R* website, nothing to see here folks!

Manhunt's Plot:

"The game's story follows a supposedly executed death row inmate as he executes victims under the instructions of a former Vinewood film director, now turned underground director, Lionel Starkweather (voiced by Brian Cox), who will refrain from aiding and directing the protagonist if he refuses."

Is this a hint?

Manhunt's Plot:

"The game's story follows a supposedly executed death row inmate as he executes victims under the instructions of a former Vinewood film director, now turned underground director, Lionel Starkweather (voiced by Brian Cox), who will refrain from aiding and directing the protagonist if he refuses."

Is this a hint?

Manhunt Ending:

It is unknown where Cash went after killing Starkweather, but it is assumed he left Carcer City. All that is known is that he opened a construction company called J.E.C. & Sons Construction that can be seen in Manhunt 2.

Construction company... hmm. There's a construction site in the trailer for V, and the narrator left wherever he was to get out of a certain line of work. Clutching at straws? Protagonist from Manhunt returns?

Edited by LotusRIP

Finn 7 five 11
Manhunt's Plot:

Is this a hint?

Manhunt Ending:

It is unknown where Cash went after killing Starkweather, but it is assumed he left Carcer City. All that is known is that he opened a construction company called J.E.C. & Sons Construction that can be seen in Manhunt 2.

Construction company... hmm. There's a construction site in the trailer for V, and the narrator left wherever he was to get out of a certain line of work. Clutching at straws? Protagonist from Manhunt returns?

Use a spoiler tag if possible, thanks man.

SilentnElite
Manhunt's Plot:

Is this a hint?

Manhunt Ending:

Use a spoiler tag if possible, thanks man.

I doubt R* would do something so drastic as to cross characters from different universes, they usually stop at references to different ones, like easter eggs.

I think it just shows some pics of games R* North has produced.

This is interesting, but I'm not getting my hopes up for new information. I personally don't think we'll get anything sooner than in a few months, as stated in R*'s latest comment regarding GTA V. I know the quote doesn't necessarily mean there won't be any new information before then, but I'm not letting myself think that there will be. It makes the wait a bit easier when I'm not holding my breath and clutching my seat in anticipation. I do think the site's new lick of paint is connected to GTA V, considering the R* North's specialty is the GTA franchise, and will likely brandish GTA V-related images and wallpapers when they really get the hype-train for V a-rollin'. I just don't think it means anything special quite yet, and probably won't for some time.

Sneakerhead.

Hmm interesting this maybe the time for new V info............. ph34r.gif