how

K1LLYAS3LF

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

You select a crew/clan/gang that you like you find there topic and you select it you then click "reply' and say you wish to join them.

You select a crew/clan/gang that you like you find there topic and you select it you then click "reply' and say you wish to join them.

Note that before doing this, that you should look at the opening post(s) on the front page of a gang you wish to join and see if you can locate a application form. Usually you will be supplied the code that you need to post in order to fill out said form. Only make one application at a time. If you do not get accepted by a gang or they seem inactive, then you can post another application.

Alternatively, you can use the Looking for a Gang topic to post an application for other gangs to see. This is helpful if you are undecided on which gang to apply for. Gangs will contact you via a private message if they are interested.

This forum area is strictly for gang topics, not questions. Read the Form Guidelines for further help and then contact your local Forum Leader (one of them is me) if you have any more questions. As for your questions about rankings, most gangs have their own set of rules and guidelines you need to follow and abide by. That would be a question for them. Although if that is a major concern for you, I doubt you will have many gangs willing to let you join.

EDIT: You have already posted an application, so I don't see why these topics were necessary. Have patience.

Edited by gamesguru