Small Features

SGT. Johnson

wildstyle91

Make the character dialogue more synchronized with the time it actually takes to drive from a to b rather than having to wait a minute to drive into the checkpoint because you don't want to skip what they are saying.

FAP-ALL-DAYYYYYY

carry guns in ur car trunk instead of pulling them out of ur pants lol i wanna be like rick ross "if anybody lie i gotta chopper in the car huh!"

The ability to buy really small, insignificant items. We had vendors in GTA IV, which is a start, but I'd just like to be able to walk into a 24-7 convenience store to buy a pack of Redwoods and a newspaper detailing yesterday's mission.

It would be nice to be able to choose the colour that "pay 'n spray's" paint your car. I spent ages driving in and out and it got so annoying!

I'd love to see this. I spent far too long trying to get my Payote sprayed black earlier. In the end, I just settled for red.

Someone else mentioned puddles at some point, I'd love this too. I love cruising in the rain and having puddles would be pretty cool.

*Sigh* I never thought I'd ask for puddles in GTA.

Dudesig.png

The ability to buy really small, insignificant items. We had vendors in GTA IV, which is a start, but I'd just like to be able to walk into a 24-7 convenience store to buy a pack of Redwoods and a newspaper detailing yesterday's mission.

This could be good as you come to the end of the game you have the money but nothing to spend it on

Death2Drugs

A customizable clock. There should be a few options:

1. 24 Minute Day

2. 48 Minute Day

3. 60 Minute Day

4. 72 Minute Day

5. 120 Minute Day

6. 24 Hour Day (Like In Real Life)

If the player chooses, the player may allow his game clock to run at the same time as his XBOX/PS3/PC clock. I want a 24 Hour Clock in GTA V!

remember that making the game too realistic will ruin the fun.

examples:

limping when hurt, that will make missions EXTREMELY hard.

when falling from a building you stay on the floor for a while, someone might kill you

getting pulled over for speeding, that would be retarded(mafia 2 had that feature and i did not like it

having to put on seat belt, maybe if you pressed accelerate before the animation started, then you wouldn't put it on, but not putting it on may result to falling out of your car

guns on back, who carries their guns on their back in public?

opening doors, LA NOIRE had that, and it took a long time to open a door. i liked pushing them open

gasoline, no one wants to run out and get another car in a cop rampage

bailing physics, although i enjoyed them in iv, i thought that niko bounced too much. maybe make it so he doesn't get damages too much?

higher buildings, in iv, jumping off a 2 floor building was dangerous while in gta sa u only lost a small portion of health.

remember that making the game too realistic will ruin the fun.

examples:

limping when hurt, that will make missions EXTREMELY hard.

when falling from a building you stay on the floor for a while, someone might kill you

getting pulled over for speeding, that would be retarded(mafia 2 had that feature and i did not like it

having to put on seat belt, maybe if you pressed accelerate before the animation started, then you wouldn't put it on, but not putting it on may result to falling out of your car

guns on back, who carries their guns on their back in public?

opening doors, LA NOIRE had that, and it took a long time to open a door. i liked pushing them open

gasoline, no one wants to run out and get another car in a cop rampage

bailing physics, although i enjoyed them in iv, i thought that niko bounced too much. maybe make it so he doesn't get damages too much?

higher buildings, in iv, jumping off a 2 floor building was dangerous while in gta sa u only lost a small portion of health.

1) your heath could go up automatic slowly

2) who would kill you

3) how about the cops come after one or 2 stars

4) i am with you on that one

5) with you on that - store them in cars

6) same again just work in to them would be nice if the stay open not just close

7) i am all for that loved it in Mafia

8)

I really must protest against this idea of having to store guns in your car! this is an example of realism going to far and is just a bad gameplay idea in general for this game.

What is wrong with the system we have now? you can walk around looking normal yet at the same time be protected for whatever happens (this gta after all, where sh*t finds you no matter what)

My friend was mad for this feature, so I decided rather than argue with him, i set him a challange.

We put on GTA4 and he had to pretend that whenever he wanted his M4/shotgun/RPG etc, he would have to go to the trunk of his car and whenever he was done he had to go back to the car and put it back, also rules where if he was using a two handed weapon he could'nt change his gun without losing his gun/ if he changed his car, he would first have to take his weapon out of his old car first and change. I gave him no lee way to prove my point, because if this were an actual feature, there would be no lee way.

if you forgot to get his gun, he had to go back, his car dissappered/blew up/ crashed in water etc, all resultred in him losing his two handed weapons.

Needless to say he hated the feature after 30 mins, so ya if you still really want this feature, try and play my little game!