Small Features

SGT. Johnson

*And the money needs to be in the form of a duffle bag or something. Not a f*ck load of cash in the middle of the street.

It was so annoying trying to get all the cash while avoiding the fire -_-

Triple Vacuum Seal
*And the money needs to be in the form of a duffle bag or something.  Not a f*ck load of cash in the middle of the street.

Yeah and then the money disappears too. Very annoying feature or lack thereof.

I also hate how the series has never allowed the player to fill up all of the seats in cars either.

Jesus Pineda
To actually turn off the engine of a vehicle when you exit. When you went to 'park' your car somewhere in GTA IV the engine and inside lights were still on when you got out.

that is already there.. you have to HOLD the exit vehicle button rather than just tapping it when exiting..

I think Rockstar* is finally focussing on smaller thing's like these... in example; the moving flag's, puddle's that do splash when you walk through them - and even the clothes look way more believable than IV.

Edited by Method

mistuhangova
*And the money needs to be in the form of a duffle bag or something.  Not a f*ck load of cash in the middle of the street.

or wallets... orrr maybe we could even pick pocket!

And, like the EMS, they should be good drivers (if you have any funny stories to tell us, please do).

Once an ambulance came after a shoot out. It stopped, a medic got out, he went over to the ATM and then drove off, ignoring the dying people.

or wallets... orrr maybe we could even pick pocket!

I actually wish they'd include the mugging/hold up feature like in Saints Row.

That'd be a good way to get some more fast cash!

Yeah and then the money disappears too. Very annoying feature or lack thereof.

I also hate how the series has never allowed the player to fill up all of the seats in cars either.

^^ This I too have hated how you could only have max 4 passengers in any vehicle, even the bus only had room for 4. Cars and trucks with 5 seats should fit 5 perople also 2 door cars with back seats should have usable back seats.

I actually wish you could walk around inside of subways and trains similar to RDR, now that I think about it lol

Well, they can improve on the windows in stores (fake windows) and make them reflect, to give it a more realistic feeling.

That's pretty much all I think they CAN improve on, since the game is so great.

SGT. Johnson

Also, how about Armoured vans actually have armed security guards driving them instead of civis? would make trying to jack them a little mini challanage.

icon14.gif Yes and for way more than a lousy $2000. It should actually be challenge too (like five M4 Carbine-wielding guards or something and 5 stars).

-60% of armored vans should have $20,000-$50,000

-30% should have $50,000-$100,000

-9% should have $100,000-$999,999

-1% should have $1 million

I know the amounts are far-fetched but it would make the game more fun.

*And the money needs to be in the form of a duffle bag or something. Not a f*ck load of cash in the middle of the street.

Interesting idea, but the majority of security guards carry pistols IRL.

The M4 idea could work but they would be able to shoot you from inside the van (because that's how it works IRL).

Duffle bags? Sorry, but when you blow up a money truck, money flies everywhere. Stealing the money, however, would look relaistic if you shoved it into a duffle bag and made off.

SGT. Johnson

I think Rockstar* is finally focussing on smaller thing's like these... in example; the moving flag's, puddle's that do splash when you walk through them - and even the clothes look way more believable than IV.

Alright, where do I begin...

LMFAO

ROFL

FOR REAL, BRO?

@SIG; Thought I was insulting your post, didn't you wink.gif

Edited by SGT. Johnson

SGT. Johnson
Well, they can improve on the windows in stores (fake windows) and make them reflect, to give it a more realistic feeling.

That's pretty much all I think they CAN improve on, since the game is so great.

There would really be no point if you couldn't enter the interior though.

If your allowed to swim under water they should make it so if someone shooting you from above water the bullets slow down under water

They actually had that effect in SA

And we want it to return in GTA V

mafiahitman14

how about police beating up people for no reason

for example in San Andreas when ever you go to the LS police station parking lot you can see 2 officers beating the sh*t out of a another person.

BirthOfMayhem

for example in San Andreas when ever you go to the LS police station parking lot you can see 2 officers beating the sh*t out of a another person.

Thats more of an easter egg rather than a feature.

OT: It would be nice to see construction workers repair street lights and other damage you have created. They should resopnd like emergency services.

Yeah that was an easter egg referencing the beating of Rodney King that started the LA Riots back in '92.

But on the topic of better cop AI...better cop AI icon14.gif

GTAgamersquirrel

Thats more of an easter egg rather than a feature.

OT: It would be nice to see construction workers repair street lights and other damage you have created. They should resopnd like emergency services.

That would be sweeet!

I'd like to see the police chase after other motorists and peds. Not just one police officer like in GTA IV, but multiple police cars.

BirthOfMayhem
I'd like to see the police chase after other motorists and peds. Not just one police officer like in GTA IV, but multiple police cars.

icon14.gif

Triple Vacuum Seal

Also, how about Armoured vans actually have armed security guards driving them instead of civis? would make trying to jack them a little mini challanage.

icon14.gif Yes and for way more than a lousy $2000. It should actually be challenge too (like five M4 Carbine-wielding guards or something and 5 stars).

-60% of armored vans should have $20,000-$50,000

-30% should have $50,000-$100,000

-9% should have $100,000-$999,999

-1% should have $1 million

I know the amounts are far-fetched but it would make the game more fun.

Interesting idea, but the majority of security guards carry pistols IRL.

The M4 idea could work but they would be able to shoot you from inside the van (because that's how it works IRL).

Duffle bags? Sorry, but when you blow up a money truck, money flies everywhere. Stealing the money, however, would look relaistic if you shoved it into a duffle bag and made off.

My problem is....why does it make sense to have to blow up the armored van to begin with. It would be nice having a breaching mechanism for after killing the guards.

*I've only seen them with pistols IRL w/ shotguns likely available but I just wanted them to wield M4s for competitive reasons devil.gif if you get my drift.

It would be a nice touch to buff up the vehicle engine sounds.

E: nvm

Edited by 469

BirthOfMayhem

When NPC's get into car accedents, they should get out and share information or fight eachother. Also, when a car blows up, have the fire last for more than 10 seconds; have it last for a couple minutes with fire trucks and police responce.

If you haven't seen the move DEAD PRESIDENTS, it has an AWESOME armored car heist scene. Imagine a mission like this in GTA V:

I want the ability to get tickets from police and get pulled over, it would make it a f*ck of a lot easier then actually getting arrested for just bumping into a cop car by accident. I think at last over one star you shouldn't be arrested. That would be cool if you get so many tickets piled up and you have to pay it to the city. Just a little way to make money a bigger part in the game. Or when you buy a safehouse you have to pay bills on some of the houses, utilities and what not and when you don't they shut it off. Lol. I want the ability to buy an actual house again and customize it too. I want a mansion. sad.gif I was very disappointed with the safehouses in GTA 4. It's a f*cking video game, I want options, I wanna have fun, I want more interiors too.

Dashboard view in cars.

Better traffic lights.

I want the ability to put gas in your car too. It would make money a lot more vital. I liked the car wash idea, that was kinda cute. I want the option to pick an easier way to select paint at the paint and spray. Lol. It's f*cking GTA, they create this amazing world but there is only so little you can do. sad.gif Maybe I'm asking too much. sad.gif

Edited by cc1990

When you're stealing a car from someone while holding a gun you should be able to shoot them during the animation (when your pointing the gun at them and telling them to get out).

A pretty simple and small feature that I expect to see in GTA V hopefully is the ability to replay missions, for some reason GTA IV did not have this feature but TBOGT dlc did, I would like to relive crazy moments in GTA V if there are any, without having to replay the whole story

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

As mentioned above, working petrol stations would be fun. I know you could just steal a new car when yours was empty but it's still fun to fill up.

My main wish for V is being able to lock the doors of your car or at least have them like many cars now where they lock automatically once you start moving.

I used to love shooting vehicles from my APC only to get pulled out by a woman. I soon found that they only ever opened the driver's door so parking with that side against a wall or railing was as good as locking you door smile.gif

I think some of the vehicles should be much faster than others. Most cars in IV are pretty much the same. If you steal a "Ferrari" you should be able to do close to 200mph in it.

Also better cheats. (For console players mainly as I know you can just use a trainer on a PC) I hate trying to dodge bullets long enough to pull out my phone and do the health cheat. A proper God mode would be nice.

The capability to knock wooden telephone poles down if you hit them hard enough (same goes for small trees) ...

That would be unrealistic. You'd kill yourself and total your vehicle long before you managed to knock down a telegraph pole or anything more than a sapling.

Edited by meson1