Small Features

SGT. Johnson

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT NEEDS TO BE SAID. THE ABILITY TO SWIM WOULD BE NICE. I MEAN TO SWIM UNDERWATER. SEAT BELT IDEA IS REALLY GOOD!! THE CHOICE TO PLAY IN FIRST PERSON VIEW IS A MUST... IT WAS BRILLIANT IN IV WHILST DRIVING, MADE LC FEEL MORE ALIVE. LOTS MORE WAYS TO SPEND YOUR MONEY, LOTS MORE CLOTHES, PROPERTIES, INTERIORS AND FURNISHINGS, GIVE CASH TO THE HOMELESS? LOTS N LOTS OF ANIMATIONS AND OBJECTS TO INTERACT WITH SUCH AS SMOKING, COUGHING, SCRATCHING. LIMPING WHEN INJURED AND WOUNDS SUSTAINED FROM FIGHTS. HOW ABOUT HITCH HIKERS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AT 2.30 IN THE MORNING!?!?! NPC CRIMINALS COULD ATTEMPT TO ROB US? ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THE ROAD... NO SPEEDING, RUNNING RED LIGHTS OR TAILGATING. BRING BACK POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE RESPONSES. MORE VIGILANTE MISSIONS VIA RS/R3 WHEN ENTERING CERTAIN VEHICLES, IT WOULD BE TRULY EPIC IF YOU COULD WORK AS PEST CONTROL OR AS POSTMAN, DOGCATCHER OR BOAT FOR HIRE. FISHING? AND FINALLY THERE MUST BE SUPER RARE, HARD TO FIND CREATURES LIKE THE MYTHICAL ONES IN RDR UNDEAD NIGHTMARE, BUT RARER, LIKE GREAT WHITE SHARKS, GRIZZLY BEARS, CROCS AND OF COURSE BIGFOOT!?! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?? ITS NOT TO MUCH TO ASK IS IT??

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT NEEDS TO BE SAID. THE ABILITY TO SWIM WOULD BE NICE. I MEAN TO SWIM UNDERWATER. SEAT BELT IDEA IS REALLY GOOD!! THE CHOICE TO PLAY IN FIRST PERSON VIEW IS A MUST... IT WAS BRILLIANT IN IV WHILST DRIVING, MADE LC FEEL MORE ALIVE. LOTS MORE WAYS TO SPEND YOUR MONEY, LOTS MORE CLOTHES, PROPERTIES, INTERIORS AND FURNISHINGS, GIVE CASH TO THE HOMELESS? LOTS N LOTS OF ANIMATIONS AND OBJECTS TO INTERACT WITH SUCH AS SMOKING, COUGHING, SCRATCHING. LIMPING WHEN INJURED AND WOUNDS SUSTAINED FROM FIGHTS. HOW ABOUT HITCH HIKERS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AT 2.30 IN THE MORNING!?!?! NPC CRIMINALS COULD ATTEMPT TO ROB US? ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THE ROAD... NO SPEEDING, RUNNING RED LIGHTS OR TAILGATING. BRING BACK POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE RESPONSES. MORE VIGILANTE MISSIONS VIA RS/R3 WHEN ENTERING CERTAIN VEHICLES, IT WOULD BE TRULY EPIC IF YOU COULD WORK AS PEST CONTROL OR AS POSTMAN, DOGCATCHER OR BOAT FOR HIRE. FISHING? AND FINALLY THERE MUST BE SUPER RARE, HARD TO FIND CREATURES LIKE THE MYTHICAL ONES IN RDR UNDEAD NIGHTMARE, BUT RARER, LIKE GREAT WHITE SHARKS, GRIZZLY BEARS, CROCS AND OF COURSE BIGFOOT!?! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?? ITS NOT TO MUCH TO ASK IS IT??

I THINK PEOPLE ARE MISTAKING GTA V FOR 'THE SIMS'. IF YOU WANT TO WORK AS AN ACCOUNTANT OR f*ck A FAKE WIFE AND HAVE AN ONLINE LIFE THAT MAKES YOUR REAL LIFE LOOK LIKE sh*t, GO RIGHT AHEAD. BUT GTA V IS NOT A LIFE SIMULATOR!!! THE REST OF THE IDEAS WERE ok THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT NEEDS TO BE SAID. THE ABILITY TO SWIM WOULD BE NICE. I MEAN TO SWIM UNDERWATER. SEAT BELT IDEA IS REALLY GOOD!! THE CHOICE TO PLAY IN FIRST PERSON VIEW IS A MUST... IT WAS BRILLIANT IN IV WHILST DRIVING, MADE LC FEEL MORE ALIVE. LOTS MORE WAYS TO SPEND YOUR MONEY, LOTS MORE CLOTHES, PROPERTIES, INTERIORS  AND FURNISHINGS, GIVE CASH TO THE HOMELESS? LOTS N LOTS OF ANIMATIONS AND OBJECTS TO INTERACT WITH SUCH AS SMOKING, COUGHING, SCRATCHING. LIMPING WHEN INJURED AND WOUNDS SUSTAINED FROM FIGHTS. HOW ABOUT HITCH HIKERS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AT 2.30 IN THE MORNING!?!?! NPC CRIMINALS COULD ATTEMPT TO ROB US? ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THE ROAD... NO SPEEDING, RUNNING RED LIGHTS OR TAILGATING. BRING BACK POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE RESPONSES. MORE VIGILANTE MISSIONS VIA RS/R3 WHEN ENTERING CERTAIN VEHICLES, IT WOULD BE TRULY EPIC IF YOU COULD WORK AS PEST CONTROL OR AS POSTMAN, DOGCATCHER OR BOAT FOR HIRE. FISHING? AND FINALLY THERE MUST BE SUPER RARE, HARD TO FIND CREATURES LIKE THE MYTHICAL ONES IN RDR UNDEAD NIGHTMARE, BUT RARER, LIKE GREAT WHITE SHARKS, GRIZZLY BEARS, CROCS AND OF COURSE BIGFOOT!?! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?? ITS NOT TO MUCH TO ASK IS IT??

I THINK PEOPLE ARE MISTAKING GTA V FOR 'THE SIMS'. IF YOU WANT TO WORK AS AN ACCOUNTANT OR f*ck A FAKE WIFE AND HAVE AN ONLINE LIFE THAT MAKES YOUR REAL LIFE LOOK LIKE sh*t, GO RIGHT AHEAD. BUT GTA V IS NOT A LIFE SIMULATOR!!! THE REST OF THE IDEAS WERE ok THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GAME NEEDS MORE MEDIAL THINGS TO MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE AND WORTH DOING. GTA NEEDS MORE WAYS TO SPEND YOUR CASH AND MORE WAYS TO MAKE IT. STARTING WITH GTAIV, ROCKSTAR HAVE MADE GTA MORE ABOUT BEING HUMAN INSTEAD OF BEING A MINDLESS CRIMINAL, HENCE THE DEEP STORY LINES ATTEMPTING TO GET THE PLAYER TO CONNECT WITH THE CHARACTER. HUMANS DO MEDIAL AND TEDIOUS TASKS AND HOBBIES TO OCCUPY THEIR TIME BEFORE THEIR INEVITABLE END. I LIKE PLANNING TO DO A MISSION AND THEN FINDING MYSELF DISTRACTED BY A RANDOM ENCOUNTER WHICH SEE ME HAVING TO SAVE AN ELDERLY LADY AND HER PET POODLES FROM A BURNING HOUSE. OR HAVING HOMELESS PEOPLE WASH YOUR WINDOWS AT A RED LIGHT. YOU COULD EVEN GET HANDED FLYERS IN THE STREET.

THESE THINGS WOULDNT MAKE GTA LIKE THE SIMS, IT WOULD MAKE IT ALOT MORE IMMERSIVE. AND THAT IS ROCKSTARS GOAL

GTAgamersquirrel

It would be a nice touch to buff up the vehicle engine sounds.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST BUT NEEDS TO BE SAID. THE ABILITY TO SWIM WOULD BE NICE. I MEAN TO SWIM UNDERWATER. SEAT BELT IDEA IS REALLY GOOD!! THE CHOICE TO PLAY IN FIRST PERSON VIEW IS A MUST... IT WAS BRILLIANT IN IV WHILST DRIVING, MADE LC FEEL MORE ALIVE. LOTS MORE WAYS TO SPEND YOUR MONEY, LOTS MORE CLOTHES, PROPERTIES, INTERIORS  AND FURNISHINGS, GIVE CASH TO THE HOMELESS? LOTS N LOTS OF ANIMATIONS AND OBJECTS TO INTERACT WITH SUCH AS SMOKING, COUGHING, SCRATCHING. LIMPING WHEN INJURED AND WOUNDS SUSTAINED FROM FIGHTS. HOW ABOUT HITCH HIKERS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AT 2.30 IN THE MORNING!?!?! NPC CRIMINALS COULD ATTEMPT TO ROB US? ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THE ROAD... NO SPEEDING, RUNNING RED LIGHTS OR TAILGATING. BRING BACK POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE RESPONSES. MORE VIGILANTE MISSIONS VIA RS/R3 WHEN ENTERING CERTAIN VEHICLES, IT WOULD BE TRULY EPIC IF YOU COULD WORK AS PEST CONTROL OR AS POSTMAN, DOGCATCHER OR BOAT FOR HIRE. FISHING? AND FINALLY THERE MUST BE SUPER RARE, HARD TO FIND CREATURES LIKE THE MYTHICAL ONES IN RDR UNDEAD NIGHTMARE, BUT RARER, LIKE GREAT WHITE SHARKS, GRIZZLY BEARS, CROCS AND OF COURSE BIGFOOT!?! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?? ITS NOT TO MUCH TO ASK IS IT??

STOP USING CAPS LOCK!!

On Topic: i think the weapon reload animation in GTA V looks really outdated now.. I think we need a new one

Edited by Gtaghost22

Yous can all shut up now, the R* North website was just updated. Move on.

Yea, there will be better 'reload animations' and realistic visible enemy damage. We have seen it in Max Payne 3 so it will be in GTA V.

The paramedics.

Medics now need to carry people on stretchers, and for dead people, coroners should come instead. It'd give much more immersion and realism. And for gods sake, PLEASE MAKE IT SO THAT THE DAMN MEDICS DON'T RUN OVER PEOPLE. In IV, they couldn't drive for sh*t. They drove better in the III era, and even then they still drove very bad.

Lol yeah, they were killing more people than they were saving!

Yes, aswell in IV if a ped was on the ground injured and you called the ambulance they would come right in front of the ped and do nothing then drive off.

This needs to be sorted to that if someone is injured and a paramedic is around they will help them.

As for dead bodies in IV if the paramedics can't save them they just drive away again, they could at least put them into the back of the ambulance.

I'm sure the overall A.I will be alot better in V tho so these 'problems' will surely be addressed someway or another.. hopefully.

Yeah; hold the "Y" Button down for about 2 seconds.

Does this work on the PC?

No. You have to hold the F key tounge2.gif

More opportunities to buy food, imo. Hated it to just be able to buy a burger at burger shot in GTA IV. Salad and stuff would be nice. You know, just like in GTA SA

Some things mentioned here were already in GTAIV, no offence to anyone, but why bother wanting something in the game if your not going to notice it??

OT, I would like mail trucks to appear early in the morning ( similar to how garbage trucks appear in IV early in the morning)

Also, how about Armoured vans actually have armed security guards driving them instead of civis? would make trying to jack them a little mini challanage.

I just made a topic about this, but it could go in this thread.

THE SOUND OF GUNFIRE. For anyone who has ever shot a gun without ear plugs, you know that it is VERY LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it makes your ears start ringing. Well, none of the GTA characters wear ear plugs, so I think it would be awesome if when you shoot a gun, the audio in the game should get muffled and you should hear a ringing sound for a few seconds. It would really make you feel like you were holding a dangerous, deadly weapon and make every gunfight feel much more realistic.

SGT. Johnson
The paramedics.

Medics now need to carry people on stretchers, and for dead people, coroners should come instead. It'd give much more immersion and realism. And for gods sake, PLEASE MAKE IT SO THAT THE DAMN MEDICS DON'T RUN OVER PEOPLE. In IV, they couldn't drive for sh*t. They drove better in the III era, and even then they still drove very bad.

Yes, aswell in IV if a ped was on the ground injured and you called the ambulance they would come right in front of the ped and do nothing then drive off.

This needs to be sorted to that if someone is injured and a paramedic is around they will help them.

As for dead bodies in IV if the paramedics can't save them they just drive away again, they could at least put them into the back of the ambulance.

I'm sure the overall A.I will be alot better in V tho so these 'problems' will surely be addressed someway or another.. hopefully.

Huh?

I call BULL on that one. Just the other day some taxi driver ran over a person and sped off (nice). The person lay there for about 2 minutes before the ambulance arrived. When it did, it hit a lightpole ( lol.gif ) but the paramedic came out of the ambulance, pushed on the stomach of the ped, and the person lived. Then the paramedics got back into the ambulance and hit into a nearby car as they drove off ( lol.gif again).

All this I watched while I was just inches away from my front door. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

SGT. Johnson
Yeah; hold the "Y" Button down for about 2 seconds.

Does this work on the PC?

Yes it does.

Where PS3/Xbox 360 use triangle/Y, respectively, PC uses F key.

SGT. Johnson
More opportunities to buy food, imo. Hated it to just be able to buy a burger at burger shot in GTA IV. Salad and stuff would be nice. You know, just like in GTA SA

With a return to V, I'd say we'll get options similar to SA.

By that I mean ordering one serving meals, large meals, salads, and sides.

The paramedics.

Huh?

I call BULL on that one. Just the other day some taxi driver ran over a person and sped off (nice). The person lay there for about 2 minutes before the ambulance arrived. When it did, it hit a lightpole ( lol.gif ) but the paramedic came out of the ambulance, pushed on the stomach of the ped, and the person lived. Then the paramedics got back into the ambulance and hit into a nearby car as they drove off ( lol.gif again).

All this I watched while I was just inches away from my front door. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

no im not talking about the automatic paramedic response.. most of the time that is good. im talking about when you call 911 and ask for an ambulance they come and if theres a few dead bodies on the ground (right next to them) they ignore them.

i guess in IV that response was just programed for use on you and no-one else. so what im saying is that if you hit someone and they are on the ground and an ambulance doesn't come automatically and then you call the paramedic, they don't recover the person that isn't on the ground. hope it makes sense.. lol.

We need to have the option to add songs from radio stations in the game, and have it on while on foot and in vehicles, you should, ofcourse be able to turn it off and on, on foot, just like in a car/boat/helicopter. etc.

I would love it if my cars didn't disappear all the time, and I could save them in a garage, and if they disappeared or exploded they would be in my garage. lol.gif

If your allowed to swim under water they should make it so if someone shooting you from above water the bullets slow down under water

To actually turn off the engine of a vehicle when you exit. When you went to 'park' your car somewhere in GTA IV the engine and inside lights were still on when you got out.

???? when you hold triangle (PS3) on GTAIV the car engine turned off and the lights too.

If your allowed to swim under water they should make it so if someone shooting you from above water the bullets slow down under water

They actually had that effect in SA

Pantera2198

After playing a lot of Saint Row: The Third it made me realize a few things that really made it stand above GTA. (still a GTA > Saints Row player) I want to beable to take a hostaage as a shield,and police react,by not shooting unless they have a clear shot. maybe even beable to have a few hostages and bunker down making the police be more cautious. I would really like the Riot shield from Saint row to be in GTA. I would like gta to have better fighting mechanics not just right left fist,but some really cool fighting menuevers.

just some small things.

grovestreet...home

Did anyone else hate it when the police are close to you with a gun and you just stop and put your hands up? It annoyed me because sometimes I just wanted to run away and I ended up getting show because of the delay.

Regarding ambulances, I liked that you could dial 911. One time however, someone got ran over by a cop who didn't want to wait for traffic so I phoned for an ambulance. The medics arrived but they got out looked around and got back in and drove off! They didn't register the dying/dead bloke in the middle of the street.

It would be a nice touch to buff up the vehicle engine sounds.

I agree, especially with the sports cars

Death2Drugs
The paramedics.

Huh?

Wow.... that's actually pretty funny.

The bad ambulance drivers aren't my only grit with not just the EMS, but Firefighters and Police. EMS should carry people on stretchers, and at least carry (dead) people on the back of the ambulance. And, patients shouldn't kick other people off the ambulance. I was playing IV and when I beat up 2 people, after the medics treated those 2, the 2nd who was treated actually took the first person in the ambulance out of it. WTF?

Firefighters should actually respond to fires. They should be able to use extinguishers and hoses if they need to. And, like the EMS, they should be good drivers (if you have any funny stories to tell us, please do).

On another note, it would be nice if the game actually knew how many ambulances/firetrucks/police cars to send in to a certain emergency (i.e. how many ambulances to send in depending on the number of casualties, how many firetrucks to send in depending on the size of a fire, etc). This might achievable by scripting.

BirthOfMayhem
Fire stays active longer than 10 seconds...

Yeah, it'd be nice to see fire burn for atleast 2 min. Then calling the fire department would have a point.

Triple Vacuum Seal

Also, how about Armoured vans actually have armed security guards driving them instead of civis? would make trying to jack them a little mini challanage.

icon14.gif Yes and for way more than a lousy $2000. It should actually be challenge too (like five M4 Carbine-wielding guards or something and 5 stars).

-60% of armored vans should have $20,000-$50,000

-30% should have $50,000-$100,000

-9% should have $100,000-$999,999

-1% should have $1 million

I know the amounts are far-fetched but it would make the game more fun.

*And the money needs to be in the form of a duffle bag or something. Not a f*ck load of cash in the middle of the street.