Information in near future

ShotGunRain

future yes..near no

i mean "near" can be in 3 months so its just what people think next info will be after the worst game ever max payne 3 release (i hate it now cuz it caused delay of GTA)

universetwisters

maybe whenever people buy retail versions of MP3, they'll also get a nifty little slip of paper concerning gta 5, its platforms, & a released date? i know some companies do that

sTgL5iS.png

R* run their marketing campaigns the way THEY want to, if any of you were in charge you'd drop daily GTAV info on people and oversaturate the market.

Just be glad it isn't Valve making GTAV, think what they've done with HL3 info.

We don't need new GTA V info every day (actually, we do lol), but a single screenshot/artwork in a month would be even more satisfactory than getting nothing in multiple months like now.

.JimmyHopkins.

Ok,i don't get the idea of a topic like this...they will give us information when it's time,they will release the game when it's time for that too,they will do all those things...but it's not like they owe us something for it to be fair to say : "Hey Rockstar you selfish jerks,you were supposed to give us more info by now,how could you show us a trailer and then nothing after that?!?!?!" No! they don't owe us anything,they can release the info and the game whenever they want,they can even drop the project and say : Nahhhh we will finish the game production in 2015..." so what's the point of talking about it? people need to be thankful that they even announced the game and gave us a trailer about it ,when they are totally concentrated on other projects and have so much work to do.So shut the f*ck up already,wait up and you will get the info when it's time for it ,like i said before...

OK. I don't get the idea of a topic like this. They will give us information when it's time. They will release the game when it's time for that too. They will do all those things. But it's not like they owe us something for it to be fair to say: "Hey Rockstar you selfish jerks,you were supposed to give us more info by now. How could you show us a trailer and then nothing after that?!?!?!" No! They don't owe us anything. They can release the info and the game whenever they want. They can even drop the project and say: "Nahhhh. We will finish the game production in 2015."

So what's the point of talking about it? People need to be thankful that they even announced the game and gave us a trailer about it, when they are totally concentrating on other projects and have so much work to do. So shut the f*ck up already, wait up and you will get the info when it's time for it like I said before...

Yep. I pretty much agree with most of what you said there. I find it pretty embarrassing that so many so called GTA fans are expressing themselves on Rockstar's Newswire discussion feature with insulting and abusive behaviour.

Most people wouldn't walk into someone else's home or place of work in real life and start insulting them to their faces. And they shouldn't be doing it on the web either. Such people have no sense of politeness and respect.

It doesn't mean that one has to be bow-down grateful or start blinkeredly worshipping Rockstar and/or GTA. It's just about having a bit of common sense, a bit of patience and a bit of common decency.

I expect to see new info of April 5th. The reason; It may be nothing, but the Social Club calander shows a GTA 4 multiplayer event on the 5th and it's the only GTA event inbetween lots of RDR events. Maybe that's the day they release the second trailer and are having an event to celebrate? It would also bring attention to their youtube channel and website which could be helpful to MP3's final push of promotion.

It could be the release, or later in April 2012

No way will the game be released in April. A month wouldn't be anywhere near enough time to promote it.

It doesn't need loads of marketing as millions of people know of GTA V since october 25th 2011. And the views of V trailer is still rising. Just wait R* will surprise us again, soon

/face

Name me one game that won't benefit from promotion.

People who think that GTA V or any game doesn't need promotion make me want to go out and club some seals.

Jeebus christ MP3 keeps on looking like a badass game from every screen shot that gets released lol

user posted image

Is it me or does that enemy/Max Payne after shaving of the head look like Kerry King from Slayer?

user posted image

Jeebus christ MP3 keeps on looking like a badass game from every screen shot that gets released lol

user posted image

Is it me or does that enemy/Max Payne after shaving of the head look like Kerry King from Slayer?

user posted image

I was thinking the same thing before I scrolled down xD