Information in near future

ShotGunRain

Hopefully we get some info soon. Maybe another 2 minute trailer to last us until 2013/2014, you know until GTA V gets delayed...  lol.gif

Are you trying to say that GTA V will be delayed until Late 2013/early 2014!! Yeah.. Riiiiiiiiiiigt?? cool story bro, will never happen

This is definitely a message from Rockstar to stop the fights in the Newswire. Near future can mean anything, even the fact that they don't know themselves when is information coming. Remember, they're just people employed for the Newswire even though they can know one thing or two.

Its probably a guy that is sitting at a computer all day watching the newswire for comments etc, and when info is released ne of the bosses comes to him and says paste this document into the newswire, so i am sure he knows no more than us until the info is released.

Plus Max Payne PC will release on May 29th, So the week of May 29th takes up all the newswire news for that week so they can push the pc game, plus the week before i am sure they will be pushing the pc version. So that leaves June for info on V, and no R* will not be at E3 which is the first week of June.

http://www.vgreleases.com/pc/releasedate-178831.aspx

BullSh*t

Agent on rockstar website ( coming soon !!!)

for along time

near future means info in november or 2013

release late 2014

LOL

G1T

No info until late June after Max Payne 3 and e3. Get over it...

This^

people need to calm down.. Will will get plenty new info after Max Payne 3 releases

DiarioDePernambuco

I'm 99% sure Rockstar is going to release new info after Max Payne 3's release. Probably at the end of june/early july we will get more info on GTA V. Remember their recent statement ''we'll be talking much more about GTAV starting at some point in a few months' time.'' A few months time from February is not April, nor May since that's Max Payne's month.

I guess Rockstar's plan was to release new info after MP's launch which was set to be this month. So, if MP wasn't delayed, we would most likely had gotten new info in April/May.

btw: That Max Payne game is getting heavily over promoted!

Hopefully we get some info soon. Maybe another 2 minute trailer to last us until 2013/2014, you know until GTA V gets delayed...  lol.gif

Are you trying to say that GTA V will be delayed until Late 2013/early 2014!! Yeah.. Riiiiiiiiiiigt?? cool story bro, will never happen

Mid to late 2013 is very likely, yes...

f*ck this. Rockstar always says "stay tuned, near future, coming weeks/months, watch out for..., keep an eye out for..., etc".

This means nothing!

Near future could be weeks, months, years. The point of view matters only. We won't get anything until MP3 release plus one month.

CorneliusCoffin

In my ears "near future" sounds more like 3 months than next week.

It also sounds like: "Hey, I'm just updating the website, how the hell should I now when they decide to release new intel?"

Los Santos Pedestrian
release late 2014

[citation needed]

Of course we are. Everyday that goes by is one more day closer to info. Duh.

I don't think so.

Scorer Shawn Lee claimed that he would be working on the soundtrack to a Bully 2 in "the not so distant future" in an interview from 2009.

Guess what? On November 18, 2011, Dan Houser of Rockstar Games mentioned a sequel to Bully during an interview about Max Payne 3.

"So we knew that we didn't want to start doing the Bully sequel instantly at that second with those guys -- even though it is a property that, like Max, we adore and might come back to in the future. There was just no impetus to do that then.

So we said, "You can do Max, and then we will see what we can do with Bully." So it was really waiting for the slot to open up and the group to open up to at least start work on it."

— Dan Houser

So, GTA V info would come in 2015 at the earliest.

If 2015 is the earliest, why would R* release their gta v trailer in late 2011? And, if its in full development, (they could be taking turns on developing MP3 and gta v) they wouldnt be teasing and toying us with these comments on the R* website. They could be trying to get us more interested by guessing on this website, though. icon14.gif

is it me or can i see a V and a date 09.14 on R* newswire about MP3

Where do you see that?

Where do you see that?

on the arm, on MP3 original artwork

ShotGunRain

Where do you see that?

Who gets a casket tattooed on her/his arms lol Rockstar are funny.

The best and most classic of all time in the history of gaming has to be the game "AGENT" coming soon by R*. That has to be the best ever, lets announce it 3 years ago and never say anything about it again. Just R* classic.

They have been working on bully 2 as the composer stated, probably for 4 years, and Agent since 1890.

Where do you see that?

Here we go again with the conspiracies...

Of course we are. Everyday that goes by is one more day closer to info. Duh.

I don't think so.

Scorer Shawn Lee claimed that he would be working on the soundtrack to a Bully 2 in "the not so distant future" in an interview from 2009.

Guess what? On November 18, 2011, Dan Houser of Rockstar Games mentioned a sequel to Bully during an interview about Max Payne 3.

"So we knew that we didn't want to start doing the Bully sequel instantly at that second with those guys -- even though it is a property that, like Max, we adore and might come back to in the future. There was just no impetus to do that then.

So we said, "You can do Max, and then we will see what we can do with Bully." So it was really waiting for the slot to open up and the group to open up to at least start work on it."

— Dan Houser

So, GTA V info would come in 2015 at the earliest.

hahah you re funny, for real ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Looks like we'll get info in 3 months time (June). My guess is June 6

I doubt it.

Two months ago the statement from R* was "In the following months" and now it's "near future".

Why don't people get it?

I doubt it.

Two months ago the statement from R* was "In the following months" and now it's "near future".

Why don't people get it?

Your quote is wrong. The Newswire did not say "In the following months". It said "starting at some point in a few months' time". And it wasn't two months ago. Their statement was published on 13th February 2012, which is about three weeks ago.

Here, look for yourself: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...3-and-more.html

Taken in literal terms, if "a few months' time" was taken to mean three months, that would put said starting point bang in the middle of May, which is exactly when they would be releasing MP3. So most people take said statement to be more approximate and place their expectations in June after the main MP3 hype and initial selling push has died down.

"Near future" could mean anything. It doesn't define a time frame precisely enough to infer anything meaningful.

It'd be nice if we had something new before the MP3 release, but I can't see it.

like i said in a previous post about the V on the arm, there is a date or time to wait 09/14/--. now it could mean something for GTA V or it might not, but who knows

I doubt it.

Why don't people get it?

Your quote is wrong. The Newswire did not say "In the following months". It said "starting at some point in a few months' time". And it wasn't two months ago. Their statement was published on 13th February 2012, which is about three weeks ago.

Here, look for yourself: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...3-and-more.html

Taken in literal terms, if "a few months' time" was taken to mean three months, that would put said starting point bang in the middle of May, which is exactly when they would be releasing MP3. So most people take said statement to be more approximate and place their expectations in June after the main MP3 hype and initial selling push has died down.

"Near future" could mean anything. It doesn't define a time frame precisely enough to infer anything meaningful.

It'd be nice if we had something new before the MP3 release, but I can't see it.

Damn I thought it was 2 months ago.. time travels so fast sometimes.

Well I admit I was wrong, so ignore my previous comment. It could indeed mean anything.

I doubt it.

Why don't people get it?

Damn I thought it was 2 months ago.. time travels so fast sometimes.

Well I admit I was wrong, so ignore my previous comment. It could indeed mean anything.

Duly ignored. biggrin.gif

SGT. Johnson
Nice find, but who is R*Z?

user posted image

R*Z

user posted image

user posted image

[supreme]

user posted image