Pokemon Pros Throw...

DP Man

Source

Sometimes, every Christmas that's ever existed merges to form a Super Christmas, and the magic of this time paradox creates a truly wonderful event to happen somewhere in the world. This phenomenon must have recently occurred, because I get to say the following sentence: A Pokémon championship team from Spain was shamed after having a drunken poo fight in a hotel corridor.

Yep! According to reports, drunk Spanish Pokémon players were throwing their own sh*t around ... for fun.

PokéChamp21 provided an eyewitness account, reporting: "I awoke to the sound of banging comming [sic] from down the hall from where the 'Spanish Team' were staying in. It seems that at some point after they had turned up and when we went to Wether Spoons the Spniards [sic] had decided to have a 'Poo' fight in the corridor and this had upset the staff and several guests (naturally) at the hotel enough to call the Police and have them leave."

The report has been corroborated by several other sources at the hotel.

On a lighter note, my brother made it to the third round of the Pokémon Video Game Championships itself. It's kind of sad that I want to buy champagne and celebrate ... not about my brother, but about the fact that poo was thrown in a hotel, and I got to write about it.

Spanish Pokémon Team Disgraced [Nintendo Life, thanks Jimmy]

Don't really know what to say about this. Way to make us gamers look sh*tty again turn.gif

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Pokemon players are weird anyway. They spend their life watching moe anime, eating snacks, and effort value training. I can definitely see them breaking down to the point of playing with their own sh*t.

Those guys are hardcore. Could we get a link to the blog or article or facebook status update? lol.

Bernard Jazz

Pokemon players are weird anyway. They spend their life watching moe anime, eating snacks, and effort value training.

Kind of like how all WoW players are morbidly obese and anyone who listens to trance music is constantly munching on disco biscuits sigh.gif

What I want to know is what the hell there were drinking?

Pokemon players are weird anyway. They spend their life watching moe anime, eating snacks, and effort value training. I can definitely see them breaking down to the point of playing with their own sh*t.

What the f*ck are you talking about? I knew a guy that loved Pokemon, was playing it in the hall. He was also in the fight club (is, rather) and is very sociable.

and not fat

What a moronic post. I guess its like people who post on gaming forums are nerds with huge glasses, lisps and no friends. dozingoff.gif

Admittedly, I still play Pokemon games on my DS when travelling long distances to pass the time, but that doesn't stop me from living a normal life, having a healthy relationship and social circuit. Nor am I fat.

As for the article, I've got no idea what to say other than WTF!?

OysterBarron

Just out of interest how old was the spanish team?

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

My friend is in the pokemon society at uni an he's pretty weird, but he'd never throw his poo at people. You hear about prisoners who throw poo and other bodily fluids at prison staff, he'd probably be one of those if he ever did go to prison. Whilst he's on the outside world I don't think he'd do it though, and certainly not in a hotel.

It's a pretty oddish thing to do to throw your muk around like that. Quite gastly when you think about it, I just hope nobody got it in their meowths.

did they just squat and catch it or did they save it all up in a container in preparation ? I think thats the question that needs to be asked here

did they just squat and catch it or did they save it all up in a container in preparation ? I think thats the question that needs to be asked here

This is exactly what I was thinking. Who started it? Who said, after being hit with a giant turd, "Oh hey! This is a good idea! Let me go and get my bucket of sh*t that I've been saving for such an occasion!". Bloody weird.

Dudesig.png

This is exactly what I was thinking. Who started it? Who said, after being hit with a giant turd, "Oh hey! This is a good idea! Let me go and get my bucket of sh*t that I've been saving for such an occasion!". Bloody weird.

There's that village in Spain were they throw tomatoes at each other in a huge festival. So maybe they wanted to celebrate it but they didn't have any tomatoes. I could think of better substitutes than human excrement but hey, they're Spanish.

The fun should stop when you feel the crappy texture of your own sh*t in your hands as you're about to throw.

I say should.

U R B A N I T A S

Guns N R0se

What a moronic post. I guess its like people who post on gaming forums are nerds with huge glasses, lisps and no friends. dozingoff.gif

Admittedly, I still play Pokemon games on my DS when travelling long distances to pass the time, but that doesn't stop me from living a normal life, having a healthy relationship and social circuit. Nor am I fat.

Unrelated, I love your avatar.

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Isn't that what all Pokemon players do in their spare time?

I'll be honest, me and abunch of people did something of similar nature. It was 5th grade recess and we found a lot of dog poo bags in a trash can. I dont remember how it happened, but there were two teams, each on the other side of a baseball fence. We wuld chuck the bags over the fence, or at it for MAXIMUM DAMAGE! Nobody got hit in the face, but I did get slammed with poo all over my back.

user posted image

Even if you were fat and had no social life, what does it matter? It's your character that does

Meaning: I hate annoying people, but can stand fat nerds if they have good personalities and are down to Earth

na89340qv0n34b09q340

I also play pokemon, if you'll go take a peak at some of my posts I've admitted it at least twice on the forum before. That post wasn't meant as an attack towards pokemon players. I was just poking fun at people who battle competitively, and browse sites like Serebii or smogon. You guys here had to ruin my little jest, and now you've made me sad.

• Like 1