4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
GTA-King

Grand Theft Auto V

GTAboyWonder
@King: This is simply awesome... I especially love the way it ties together the GTA V trailer. Can't wait for Act 4.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm trying my best to tie in every scene in the trailer to my story. Expect more in Act IV!

Hey King, I'm thinking of making a concept thread about GTA V based on the trailer. Sort of like an expectation. But I wanted to know if you can let me use this as the story, since it SO amazing. There will be changes, but I'll credit you and this story, and even put a link to this. So if you make up your mind, let me know.

Hmmm, use this story? Like borrow it? lol.

Or are you making your own version?

Well yeah, but make a few changes to make it a more game-ish story.

Meh, I don't know. The way I wrote this was like a movie script. It would be very hard to write in gameplay as well.

Why don't you just write your own concept story about GTA V?

Well alright. I'll still link this as an inspiration.

GTA-King
@King: This is simply awesome... I especially love the way it ties together the GTA V trailer. Can't wait for Act 4.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm trying my best to tie in every scene in the trailer to my story. Expect more in Act IV!

Hey King, I'm thinking of making a concept thread about GTA V based on the trailer. Sort of like an expectation. But I wanted to know if you can let me use this as the story, since it SO amazing. There will be changes, but I'll credit you and this story, and even put a link to this. So if you make up your mind, let me know.

Hmmm, use this story? Like borrow it? lol.

Or are you making your own version?

Well yeah, but make a few changes to make it a more game-ish story.

Meh, I don't know. The way I wrote this was like a movie script. It would be very hard to write in gameplay as well.

Why don't you just write your own concept story about GTA V?

Well alright. I'll still link this as an inspiration.

Alright, sounds good! icon14.gif

GtaVComments

First off, amazing story. Really good the way if creates such a clear visualisation in your head as you read it.

Not to pressure you or anything, but when can we roughly expect ACT IV? Cant wait to read it. Keep up the good work icon14.gif

RomansMoobs
First off, amazing story. Really good the way if creates such a clear visualisation in your head as you read it.

Not to pressure you or anything, but when can we roughly expect ACT IV? Cant wait to read it. Keep up the good work icon14.gif

WE NEED MOAR INFO ON ACT 4 ZOMG!!!1 panic.gif

GTA-King

Finished with planning Act IV, so I should be able to start writing it sometime today.

I'm going to try and get it finished by the weekend. Act IV is going to be about Albert maintaining his new power as a drug kingpin in Los Santos. He forgot how it felt to be powerful, and he begins to get greedy.

Gadda da vida

Amazing story! When Will the rest be out? happy.gif

GTA-King

I have about 1,000 words typed up so far. My goal is 6,000 just like the previous Acts. I should have it done by Saturday.

I've found out recently that I write better after I smoke a bowl, so I'm going to stick with this new trend. biggrin.gif

Have Mercy

i cant help but notice this story sounds like a parody of Breaking Bad GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW CANT WAIT TILL JULY"S SEASON FIVE!!!!!

GTA-King

i cant help but notice this story sounds like a parody of Breaking Bad GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW CANT WAIT TILL JULY"S SEASON FIVE!!!!!

Oh yes, it very much is. Just like how Vice City was a parody of Scarface.

As many people already know, I'm a big fan of BB... which I draw alot of inspiration from for my story. I really need more people to talk to about the show with in the Movies/TV section... lol

Edited by GTA-King

Apokalypse42

Sweet mother og GOD, this is the best thing I've read in my entire life, you're talenter as f*ck, and this is an extreeemely awesome story, MINDBLOWN..!!! If this was a book, I'd totally f*cking but it man, and I Neeeeever read books icon14.gificon14.gif

Keep up the good work man! RESPECT inlove.gif

Can't wait for Act 4! Sorry for bad english and swearing xD I'm norwegian!

Have Mercy

Oh yes, it very much is. Just like how Vice City was a parody of Scarface.

As many people already know, I'm a big fan of BB... which I draw alot of inspiration from for my story. I really need more people to talk to about the show in the Movies/TV section... lol

The one who knocks tounge.gifWhat happened to mike at the end of season 4?

When are you going to work on Part IV?

GTA-King

Sweet mother og GOD, this is the best thing I've read in my entire life, you're talenter as f*ck, and this is an extreeemely awesome story, MINDBLOWN..!!! If this was a book, I'd totally f*cking but it man, and I Neeeeever read books icon14.gificon14.gif

Keep up the good work man! RESPECT  inlove.gif

Can't wait for Act 4! Sorry for bad english and swearing xD I'm norwegian!

Thanks buddy! Much appreciated! Expect Act IV to be done by this weekend. icon14.gif

@MERCYOVTHEDEVIL: I'll go and bump the BB thread in the Movies/TV section so we can discuss this more, but at the end of season 4 Mike is still recovering in Mexico. Oh, and I've already started on Act IV... pretty awesome so far.

Edited by GTA-King

Gadda da vida

I have about 1,000 words typed up so far. My goal is 6,000 just like the previous Acts. I should have it done by Saturday.

I've found out recently that I write better after I smoke a bowl, so I'm going to stick with this new trend. biggrin.gif

Well I can't wait for the next installment! You have done an amazing job! I have this feeling you might have broken into R* and stole their script. LOL But really, this is an amazing story, keep up the work!

GTA-King

Well I can't wait for the next installment! You have done an amazing job! I have this feeling you might have broken into R* and stole their script. LOL But really, this is an amazing story, keep up the work!

Thank you so much! I really do enjoy feedback like this! colgate.gif

TEASER: Al is going to have a small part in a Vinewood film. There's a brief second scene in the trailer I'm going to use for it.

xAvenged7x

Hey it's Saturday, where is it? smile.gif

GTA-King

Will have it done by tonight... I'd say no later than 9 PM EST time.

Oh, by the way... it would be greatly appreciated if everyone who reads my story to refer it to the admins saying how much you like it and stuff. That way I can get some verbal commendations and be rewarded with a medal. smile.gif

JamesBuxton

What are the chances of R* seeing this thread and taking some ideas?

GTA-King

What are the chances of R* seeing this thread and taking some ideas?

If anything, they will see this as a great contribution from a big fan.

I plan on sending this to Rockstar via mouthoff once it's done. Who knows... maybe I will be featured on the newswire! biggrin.gif

JamesBuxton

Its certainly good enough to be included in the game.

However I imagine they've already done most of the narrative by now.

GtaVComments

I'm not trying to be rude or iggnorant but how much longer until you finish ACT IV I'm dying to read it. I know you said like 9 EST or somethimg but how many more hours would you say roughly until its done? BTW its 1 a.m here ATM where I am if that helps answer. Thanks again , love the story so far icon14.gif

GTA-King

I really admire how much my story is in high demand... smile.gif

Just putting some finishing touches on it. Should be done within the hour. icon14.gif

Gadda da vida
I really admire how much my story is in high demand... smile.gif

Just putting some finishing touches on it. Should be done within the hour. icon14.gif

Can't wait for the next act! icon14.gif

GTA-King

I was really pressed for time on this one because I've been busy today. Only ended up finishing with a little over 4,000 words as opposed to my usual 6,000. Nonetheless, I guarantee you all will still enjoy it! icon14.gif

user posted image

Over the next 3 months, Al and Mike raked in a lot of money. They had so much they didn’t know how to keep it organised anymore. Al kept it all in boxes in a storage room of the restraunt. The stacks of money were literally touching the ceiling.

Finally having enough of it, Al came up with a plan.

“I think it’s time we bought some more businesses.”

Mike looked up from his desk. He was going over the month’s earnings.

“Looks like we are going to have to judging by these charts. We are netting more than we are earning. There’s no restraunt in the world that can make this kind of money.”

Al got up from his desk, and walked to the window. There were several cars parked in the parking lot. Up ‘N Atom Burger was a great success. But Al needed to start buying properties to launder more of his money if he wanted to spend any of it. He looked down the road at a local nail salon. There was a sign on the window that said “going out of business.” It all came to him at once.

“Well, the way I see it… the world is our oyster.”

“What are you talking about, Al?”

“It’s simple. We buy businesses that are going out of business, and we keep them afloat. Just as long as they agree to help launder our money. Businesses that have been in familes for generations… they don’t want to see them flop. We can HELP them by funneling our ill-gotten money through their daily earnings.”

“Yeah, but what if they don’t agree to having new management?”

“Ever heard of extortion?”

“Al, we can’t do that.”

Al walked away from the window and sat in the chair in front of Mike’s desk.

“Why not? We are HELPING them! All they have to do is keep their mouths shut while we launder our money. Their businesses keep on going. It’s a win-win. How else are we going to launder our money? I’m all ears.”

Mike agreed to Al’s plan. Al told him it was his job to hire some of Slice’s goons in order to protect the businesses. The 13th Street Jungle Kings have been getting harrased by the Vargos the past few months. They even had one of their transport trucks intercepted and hijacked. Word on the street was that the Jungle Kings were slinging more and more, but it was all untraceable back to Mike and Al. They needed more protection though.

Al and Mike called it a night, and closed up shop. They agreed to start looking at businesses that needed help tomorrow. Al drove to his new house he purchased last month, which was located in Rodeo Drive. It was actually more of a condo. Nice garage and patio. Al put his coat in the closet, and walked upstairs to his room. He jumped in his nice walk-in steam shower.

After that, he put on his robes and walked out onto his patio. The neighbor’s were doing yoga again, he noticed. Al watched the mother do a few butt squats, then he walked back inside. He sat at his couch, and turns on his TV. A nice 62 inch flat screen. He turned it on a Jack Howitzer movie. The Exploder VI: Operation Qweefcake was filming in town soon. Al was a big fan of the action series. The phone rang. Al paused the PiVo, and answered it.

“Hello?

“Hey, Al.”

“Oh, hey Kendra.”

Al wasn’t expecting to hear Kendra’s voice. Usually it was Lisa that called, asking for help with homework. The last time he

talked with Kendra was about 2 months ago, and that was only because she needed Al’s new home number in order to list it as an emergency contact for Lisa.

“Al, I’ve been thinking. I think it would be best to work things out between us, for Lisa’s sake. Can you come over tomorrow?”

“Errrhm, yes. Yes of course!” Al was shocked. “I’ve got some things to do, but I should be there around 6. Is that ok?”

“That’s fine. I will see you then.”

She hung up before Al could tell her what a good idea this was. Al shrugged, and hung up. He then walked back over to his couch and continued his movie. He eventually fell asleep. The next day, he woke up to the sound of the intro song of Republican Space Rangers. He laid there for a bit to watch it, then he got up and got dressed. Today he was going to look at some businesses and possibly buy them… so he had to look professional. He threw on his Crocket Blazer Suit, and some of his nicer sun glasses. After that, he ate some leftover Cluckin’ Bell from a party he had a few nights back, and left the house. Today he was going to drive his black Cheetah (which looked like an Audi R8). This was sure to impress whomever’s business he was going to buy. He drove to Mike’s condo… which was just around the corner. Once he arrived, he honked the horn. Mike came to his bay window, and waved. He was completey naked… only a bit of wip cream was covering his private area. Two girls then walked into view, and Mike kissed them on the cheek and walked them to the door. Al shook his head as the girls got

into a taxi. After a few minutes, Mike came out, fully dressed and got in his car.

“Another wild night?” Al said, putting the car in drive.

“Oh, you know it! Everything they say about Vinewood titties is absolutely true. I’ve yet to find a pair in town that was 100%

authentic.”

“Wonderful.”

“So, how are things between you and Kendra?”

“Well, she called me just last night. She wants me to come over later today.”

“Good, now I can stop pestering you to come over to one of my orgies.”

The first business they were going to stop at today was an old dockyard in downtown. It was Mike’s idea to go there. He believed if they was to own a dockyard, it would be possible to start importing and exporting exotic vehicles.

“Hi, is the owner around?” Mike asked the secretary, who was a heavy set woman.

“He’s out on his jet ski at the moment. You could probably see him if you step out back.”

“Thank you.” Al said, walking with Mike out the back door.

They scanned the waters, looking for the owner with the jetski. After a few moments, he pulled up in front of them. He was driving a Speedophile 2000. He parked it in one of the docks, and walked up to Al and Mike.

“Well hello gentlemen! The name is Zeus… you know, like the God. What can I do you for?”

Mike and Al shook hands with him.

“Hi, I’m Mike… and this here is Al. We noticed the ‘looking for new management’ sign out front. We are looking to be just that.

May I ask why you’re looking though?”

The man threw off his yellow and black life jacket.

“Please, let’s go inside to my office.”

They followed them into his office and took a seat opposite his desk.

“The thing you have to realize is,” Zeus said, pouring them all a glass of Piswasser “is that well… business has not been too good around here. The vehicles that are being delivered are becoming less and less in demand. I just can’t afford any of the exotic stuff anymore due to this sh*t economy. ”

Zeus looked out the window at Al’s car.

“I see you have the Cheetah R8. Beautiful car! I’m guessing you know what’s hot and what’s not in the car business?”

“All I know is, if it’s expensive, it’s worth having. Which brings us down to business.”

The three of them talked for the next couple hours about purchasing the dockyard. They came to the agreement that if Zeus agreed to accept their money earned from their drug operation, he would use it to purchase more exotic cars and sell them to dealerships. After they exchanged handshakes, Al and Mike drove around for a bit looking for more businesses to buy. Al ended up buying a car wash, and then they called it a day.

“Not too bad for one day.” Al said, pulling into Mike’s drive way.

“Agreed. Not only do we have our own exotic car import and export, but we also have a place to wash them at. Things are starting to look up. Now we can actually spend a lot more of our money instead of tucking it all away.”

“Well man, I’ll see you tomorrow. Got to meet the wife in a half an hour. Take care, and watch them yeast infested girls you party with.”

“Oh, you know me Al. Cautious as a boy masterbating in a public park.”

Al raised his eyebrow as Mike got out of the car, then he was off to see his wife. Once he arrived, it was almost 6. Right on time. Al knocked on the door.

“Come in.” yelled Kendra.

Al walked into the familiar home. Kendra was sitting at the kitchen table.

“Where are the kids?” Al said, looking around.

“Lisa is at her friends and Kevin is wherever he goes during the day.” Kendra said.

Al took a seat opposite her. There was a tone of uncertainty in her voice.

“Al… I didn’t sign the divorce papers.”

Al felt relieved. He knew she wouldn’t go through with the divorce.

“That’s great, babe! I think this is for the best...”

“Well, I’ve been thinking. You are doing what you do for us, and I believe that’s a form of love that is indescribable. So I think

you deserve a second chance. Just so long as you don’t get your home life mixed with your… work life. Are we in agreement?”

Al jumped up and hugged his wife. He hasn’t felt this happy in months.

“Thank you so much, Kendra. You won’t regret this decision.”

Over the next few months, Al and Mike continued to rake in the big money. Now that they have businesses to launder their money through, they could spend it on more things without the risk of being caught by the FIB. Al’s family moved into his new home in Rodeo Drive. Kendra told Lisa and Kevin that he obtained his riches due to gambling… and he invested them in the businesses. Lisa believed it, but Kevin was skeptical. Al still hardly saw him though, so it didn’t matter. Al would take Lisa to school in the mornings while Kendra sun bathed on his patio. After he dropped her off at school, he would check on the business at the restraunt. He always had to help one of the employs with the fry daddy. After that, he would pick up his earnings from the carwash. The import export business was going well… more and more exotic cars were rolling in due to the new management. Zeus was always happy because of this.

Al liked to spend his afternoons at the Los Santos Golf Course. He watched a group ahead of him tee off, patiently awaiting in his gold cart for his turn, when he received a call from Mike.

“Al! I bought us a new business! Ace’s Liquor out here in the desert. You should see these girls out here man. Come by after

your done at the gold course!”

Al hung up. He decided to go ahead and leave. He drove passed the group ahead of him, and on towards the exit. He then got into his black Cheetah and drove out to the desert where Mike was. Once he arrived at Ace’s Liquor, he seen Mike parked out front in his new Phoenix that he got from Zeus in one of the latest car shipments. It was really a nice ride. He was talking to a couple girls, one of them was wearing a cowboy hat. Classy. Al got out of his car, and walked toward them.

“Al! Come in and check this place out!”

He followed him inside. It was a dump. You could smell the stale peanuts and musty beer stains. It was definitely a biker’s bar. Al followed Mike into one of the backrooms.

“I would like you meet Zed Baker… he’s the Road Captain for the Los Santos Chapter of the Angels of Death.”

He exchanged a handshake with the man. He was a heavy set man who was balding and had a handlebar mustache.

“Why don’t you tell him that job opening you was telling me earlier Zed.” Mike said.

“Right, well as you may know… there’s a new Jack Howitzer movie being filmed in town. Well, I play one of the bad guys that ‘ol Jacky boy is trying to kill. This is all to promote The Angel of Death’s involvement with Vinewood movies. Anyway, there’s a role in the movie that requires someone with flight experience. Your buddy Mike here says you’re a big fan of the series, so I thought I’d hook you up with the part. Of course, we have to go over there now. The director is about to film the scene, and the pilot that was supposed to play the part had a doctor’s appointment to get some genital warts popped. So, you in?”

Al couldn’t believe it. He was a big fan of the Jack Howitzer movies, and now he has the chance to actually play in his new movie.

“f*ck yeah! Let’s get over there.”

Mike stayed behind, he said the two girls outside were prune and ready to go. Al laughed, patting him on the back. He followed Zed, who drove a Hellfury, to Vinewood to meet up with the director. They met him in a big open parking lot, just outside on of the film studios. There was a fighter jet parked right in the middle. Al grinned, and got out of his car.

“Is this the pilot? Please tell me this is the pilot!”

A short man, obviously wearing a hairpiece, came waddling towards Al… followed closely by his assistant who kept an umbrellas over his head.

“Benny, this is Al. He’s going to be filling in for our diseased riddle co worker.” Zed said, spitting out chew tobacco on the concrete.

“Grrrrrrrrrrreat! I trust that you have flight experience?” Benny said, standing on his toes.

“Oh yes, very much.” Al said. He was looking at the movie set in front of him. Zed drove over to another group of bikers, which he assumed was his gang buddies. They were all going to be in the movie.

“Superb! Follow me, and I will introduce you to Jack.”

Al couldn’t believe it. He was actually going to meet Jack Howitzer! He followed the little squat man Benny to Jack trailer. Benny knocked on his door, and Jack walked out. He was a lot taller than Al expected. Al embraced him in a tight handshake.

“It’s an honor, Mr. Howitzer! Big fan of The Exploder: part 2. Greatest war movie from the 80’s!” Al said, gleaming at him.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, Mr. De Silva. Might I say, them Up ‘N Atom burgers are the tastiest burgers I’ve ever had!” said Jack.

The director, Benny, then explained to Al that he will be playing Jack’s stunt double. He was to fly the fighter jet through downtown Los Santos while performing various tricks which included barrel rolls, and loops. He was then supposed to fly to a spot in the desert where he was to shoot at dummies on motorcycles, who were supposed to imitate Zed’s crew… who were playing as the Biker terrorists. After he got all the details, he got himself situated in the fighter jet. With a thumbs up from Jack himself, Al was ready to give ‘er hell!

“Lights, camera… ACTION!” yelled Benny on the bullhorn!

Al started the plane up, and hovered into the air. He noticed there was a camera in the cockpit, looking straight at him. He flew straight through downtown Los Santos, hitting the exhaust booster. Once, he arrived at the desert, he immediately say the biker dummies he was supposed to shoot at. He opened fire on them, instantly destroying them. He heard a voice in his intercom saying “Cut. BEAUTIFUL! Land the plane in the marked target.” Al seen what he was talking about. There was a circle of flares in the desert where he was to land. Once he landed, the whole film crew came running over, congratulating him. They pulled him out of the cockpit and onto their shoulders. Al threw off his helmet… laughing. This was incredible, he though. Benny busted out the champagne. It was a rap.

Over the next 6 months, things were going quite well for Al. Tonight was the premier for the movie, and he was more than excited. Al bought a new property in downtown Los Santos. It was a gentleman’s club and 5 star hotel called The Mile High Club. It generated a lot of revenue, which made Al and his family even more richer. Mike would occasionally pass out in the penthouse with a few girls. One weekend, Al took his family, including Kevin, out to the Red Wood forest on an expensive hiking trip. They walked all the way up the tallest hill to catch a good view of Mount Chupacabre. There was a family of three ahead of them. The man in the middle with the sun glasses, turned around to face Al… and he smiled at him. They then proceeded back down the hill. Al, Kendra, Lisa and Kevin all enjoyed the view… setting up a blanket to have a picnic together.

Tonight was the premier of the movie, which was going to be held at The Mile High Club. Al made the chef from Up ‘N Atom Burger was going to attend, so he could serve the patrons hot meals. Zeus was going t hook him up with a limo so he could arrive in style with his family. At about 7:30, one of Zeus’ drivers picked up Al and his family from his condo in Rodeo drive in a limo, and drove them to the premier. Al was wearing a black tuxedo, Kendra a beautiful black dress… as was Lisa. Kevin was out with his friends. They arrived at the Club, the driver opened the door for them. They were immediately greeted with flashing lights from the press. They walked inside.

They played the movie in the ballroom. The audience loved it. Once Al’s scene in the plane was on, he got up and took a bow to everyone, which was led by an applause. Afterwards, everyone stood around in the lobby mingling with each other, trying to get autographs and pictures with Jack Howitzer. Al was talking with his wife, when someone tapped him on his shoulder.

“Follow me, out back.”

It was Sgt. RJ Vickers. The NARCOTICS officer who delivered T-Ray to him after the heist. Stunned, Al told his wife he would be right back, and followed him outside.

“Mr. De Silva. Long time no see. Looks like you are doing pretty well for yourself.” Vickers said.

Al hesitated… but he could tell from the look on Vicker’s face that he didn’t want things to get hostile.

“Don’t you try and run, Al. I’ll have police on your ass in seconds. Now, do you remember what I told you months ago about helping us move in on the Jungle Kings?”

Al nodded.

“Well, I now know for a fact that you are affiliated with them. These photos here show you and Slice exchanging money under one of your tables at that restraunt you own. Now, I’m not going to bust you. Frankly, there’s bigger fish out there.”

If only he knew just how big of a fish he actually was. Al came to the conclusion that Vicker’s had no idea of his connections with the Cartel, and that he was actually a drug kingpin.

“There’s a warehouse, owned by the Jungle Kings, just outside of town. Apparently, a petty gang has been has been ripping off their product for weeks now. I got a tip that tonight they will be doing it again.. Since you are in the good graces of the Jungle Kings, I think it would be wise if you was to high tail it over their right now, and intercept them for us. If you do this, not only will you be in the good graces of the Jungle Kings… but also us. After this, it will help us move in on them… thanks to you. You’ll be a hero Al. Now get over there. I imagine there already there.” Vickers laughed, and returned to his squad car.

Vicker’s didn’t know that the warehouse was actually owned by Al, and if this petty gang was going to rip them off tonight, that would actually put him in a bad standing with the Cartel. If it is true they have been doing this for weeks, Al would have to answer to the Cartel… which wouldn’t end well. Al had no time to go back inside to tell Mike about the situation. He hopped into his black Cheetah, which was parked in a garage out back, then he high-tailed it to his warehouse. He was driving so fast, he hopped a small bump at an intersection in downtown.

He arrived at his warehouse… darkness has started to fall. He grabbed his Glock from the middle console, and walked cautiously inside. Al could see the light from flashlights near the back. Al crept a big closer, gun at the ready. He could here one of their voices.

“Man, this is easy pickings! I can’t believe we’ve been jacking this place over for weeks now.”

Al pulled his gun out, and aimed it at the back of the person’s head.

“Hold it right there, cocksucker!”

One of them made a run for it, the other pulled out a Mac 10. Al dived sideways, shooting at him. The guy was inexperienced…

Al shot him in the chest multiple times, killing him. Al then gave chase to the other guy. He was trying to open the front door, which was padlocked. Al walked slowly towards him, his gun at the ready.

“It’s all over punk. You won’t be looting from here again.”

Al raised his weapon higher as the man turned around and pulled off his hood.

It was Kevin.

Edited by GTA-King

RomansMoobs

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT nervous.gif

EscoLehGo

Oh sh*t son, nice twist. Al's got some 'splainin to do, I was wondering what that sh*thead son of his was up to. Nice job incorporating scenes from the trailer too. I like how he's created an empire from his illegitimate earnings, hope that's featured in the game somehow.

GTA-King

Oh sh*t son, nice twist. Al's got some 'splainin to do, I was wondering what that sh*thead son of his was up to. Nice job incorporating scenes from the trailer too. I like how he's created an empire from his illegitimate earnings, hope that's featured in the game somehow.

Oh yes he does, and so does his son. And yeah, I too hope V actually has some type of empire building.

Act V: The Oppression will be the last chapter in the series. I'm going to have it done by next weekend, which will be after MP3 releases. I expect more info from R* will be rolling in soon from that point. So my mission keeping you guys entertained while we wait will be complete. smile.gif

Edited by GTA-King

MrcTOtheJ

OH sh*t! Plot twist extravaganza. Kuddos GTA-King.

And this also makes me want empire building to be in, I also like how all those trailer refrences have fit into this, great job, can't wait to see the next chapter.

GTA-King

Oh, and some of you might not have caught this. But when Al is high-tailing it to his warehouse in the end, it is actually 0:57 in the trailer.

One day, I will match all scenes from the trailer that I have used in my story. icon14.gif

@Mr.c TO the J: Glad you liked it! Act V: The Oppression will be the last chapter. Expect it next week, sometime after MP3 releases.

xAvenged7x

Niiice, amazing as always! Nice plot twist! Just when I think it cant be any better then the last chapter, you prove me wrong.

Although, I didn't like the image of the whipped cream that popped in my head..

GTA-King
Niiice, amazing as always! Nice plot twist! Just when I think it cant be any better then the last chapter, you prove me wrong.

Although, I didn't like the image of the whipped cream that popped in my head..

Ha ha, thought I'd add in a bit more of R* humor in there. tounge.gif