4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
GTA-King

Grand Theft Auto V

GTA-King
Still a good story, and still great to read. Especially the way you worked in up n' atom burgers. I can't wait to see what you'll work in next.

Thanks! I'm going to try my best and work in every scene from the trailer. There's about 5 left I haven't used. You really have to play close attention in order to catch them. Perhaps I'll point them all out later on.

@grope_4_that_date: Thanks alot man! Respect to you too! smile.gif

@xAvenged7x: Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated! Writing is my passion. The show Breaking Bad is known for great writing, which is what my story is inspired by. I try to incorporate elements from that story into my own to create something unique.

Off topic but ohh well.

How is Breaking Bad? I think im gonna start watching it (from the start obviously). Is it like this? A sorta rags-to-riches story?

Best drama on TV.

It's about a chemistry teacher that gets terminal lung cancer, so he turns to manufacturing and selling the purest crystal meth so he can provide for his family after he dies. My story has alot of similarities with the show, but I make it my own version. I wouldn't say it's a rags to riches type of story.

In Breaking Bad, it's more of a protagonist to antagonist kind of story. Don't want to spoil anything for you, so I will just say that it's like Mr. Rogers who slowly turns into Scarface as the series goes on. Be aware, you will get addicted to that show. Seasons 1-3 are on NetFlix. You'll have to watch season 4 online, as it is not on there yet. Season 5 starts in July, so you have time to catch up. icon14.gif

Deffpony

Breaking Bad is the best show on television hands down. Absolutely amazing

kingcs

Another great update. I can actually picture everything you wrote about. Things are heating up. icon14.gif

John The Grudge

I just wish people would drop the stupid name. Albert De Silva is not the name of the protagonist. It's a name that somebody from this forum made up.

Money Over Bullshit

This should be moved to the Writer's Discussion Section.

GTA-King

@kingcs: Thanks! Much appreciated!

@John The Grudge: It's a concept thread, buddy. A "what if." Google Albert De Silva, and the Balcony Guy/Ned Luke pops up. icon14.gif

@Money Over Bullsh*t: Keep up the wanna-be mod act, and perhaps you will go places on this forum! lol, no I'm kidding. Just read through this thread and you will realise the sole purpose of this thread is to maintain hype while we wait for info. So it's fine here. The mods haven't said anything about it, so I'd say it's fine. Now read the story! lol.

UPDATE: Been typing up some ideas for Act IV. Expect a parody of Charlie Sheen. Enough said. lol

Ciccibrillo

Breaking Bad is one of the most amazing show that i've ever seen....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT <3

Ps.Walt is a f*ckin' BADASS!

xAvenged7x

Watched Episode 1 last night. I lol'd when he quit his job just like in your story.

GTA-King
Watched Episode 1 last night. I lol'd when he quit his job just like in your story.

lol, nice. Yeah you're going to notice more similarities as you continue to watch. biggrin.gif

EscoLehGo

Good update, I like how you incorporated Gus' business front into the story. Gus is the most swagged out cold villain I think I've ever seen, I was actually rooting for him in season 4 because Jesse and Walt were starting to piss me off with all their f*ck ups lol. Anyways good story and I look forward to the next update

The__Phoenix

I doubt that, Did you watchThe wire inlove.gif ?This is the best with much difference and is more gta style than breaking bad.

Triple Vacuum Seal

I doubt that, Did you watchThe wire inlove.gif ?This is the best with much difference and is more gta style than breaking bad.

The Wire was good. As of now though, the best current TV show is Breaking Bad.

Official General

I have not seen Breaking Bad, but it don't sound as good as The Wire. The Wire is the best TV show ever, even better than The Sopranos, and I loved The Sopranos before watching it. I may check out this Breaking Bad thing, since I hear you guys talking about it so much.

GTA-King

I have not seen Breaking Bad, but it don't sound as good as The Wire. The Wire is the best TV show ever, even better than The Sopranos, and I loved The Sopranos before watching it. I may check out this Breaking Bad thing, since I hear you guys talking about it so much.

You won't regret it. icon14.gif

UPDATE: Jotted a couple more ideas down for Act IV. I'm going to try and start writing it Sunday.

LWE112

This story is amazing man ! do you want to become a writer or something? this story is just purely amazing If I was you I would get all the acts together and carry on writing the story so its like a book if you know what I mean , the storyline is just magnificant

GTA-King
This story is amazing man ! do you want to become a writer or something? this story is just purely amazing If I was you I would get all the acts together and carry on writing the story so its like a book if you know what I mean , the storyline is just magnificant

Wow, thank you! Writing is a hobby of mine. I have to give Breaking Bad credit though because that's where I draw alot of inspiration from.

And there's going to be 5 acts all together. I want my story to go out on a high note. I'm trying my best to get it finished before more V info is released, because this thread will likely be buried.

Maddrapper

Great work mate I read all of it and it was very interesting! I hope that you will send this to rockstar too via mouthoff.

Cheers.

JimJones

boardwalk empire > breaking bad

EscoLehGo

Hmmmm, boardwalk empire is the tits. I think they might be equal in terms of awesomeness

JimJones

Hmmmm, boardwalk empire is the tits. I think they might be equal in terms of awesomeness

I just can't get into breaking bad. I aint seen an episode BUT before I watch anything I always sample it on youtube, check out clips and see if I like it. After watching a lot of clips I didn't like it that much. I did the same youtube "scouting" thing with mad men and boardwalk empire and I love both.

GTA-King
Great work mate I read all of it and it was very interesting! I hope that you will send this to rockstar too via mouthoff.

Cheers.

Good idea. I'll do that soon. Maybe they will feature it on the newswire...

@JimJones: I think you should at least watch the first episode before you jump to conclusions. BB is a show that builds up the suspense, so "youtube scouting" isn't going to do the justice it deserves.

Money Over Bullshit
@Money Over Bullsh*t: Keep up the wanna-be mod act, and perhaps you will go places on this forum! lol, no I'm kidding. Just read through this thread and you will realise the sole purpose of this thread is to maintain hype while we wait for info. So it's fine here. The mods haven't said anything about it, so I'd say it's fine. Now read the story! lol.

I don't think it's in their interest to put me on the modding team. If they did though this topic would go right into the correct section smile.gif

kingcs

Dude, this topic has been here for a minute. If mods wanted to move it, they would've been moved it. If they want it gone from here then it will be. Until then, just chill.

GTA-King
Dude, this topic has been here for a minute. If mods wanted to move it, they would've been moved it. If they want it gone from here then it will be. Until then, just chill.

Exactly.

Going to start Act IV later today. Stay tuned!

nikobellic91

@King: This is simply awesome... I especially love the way it ties together the GTA V trailer. Can't wait for Act 4.

GTA-King
@King: This is simply awesome... I especially love the way it ties together the GTA V trailer. Can't wait for Act 4.

Thanks!

Yeah I'm trying my best to tie in every scene in the trailer to my story. Expect more in Act IV!

GTAboyWonder

Thanks!

Yeah I'm trying my best to tie in every scene in the trailer to my story. Expect more in Act IV!

Hey King, I'm thinking of making a concept thread about GTA V based on the trailer. Sort of like an expectation. But I wanted to know if you can let me use this as the story, since it SO amazing. There will be changes, but I'll credit you and this story, and even put a link to this. So if you make up your mind, let me know.

GTA-King

Thanks!

Hey King, I'm thinking of making a concept thread about GTA V based on the trailer. Sort of like an expectation. But I wanted to know if you can let me use this as the story, since it SO amazing. There will be changes, but I'll credit you and this story, and even put a link to this. So if you make up your mind, let me know.

Hmmm, use this story? Like borrow it? lol.

Or are you making your own version?

GTAboyWonder

Thanks!

Well yeah, but make a few changes to make it a more game-ish story.

GTA-King

Thanks!

Well yeah, but make a few changes to make it a more game-ish story.

Meh, I don't know. The way I wrote this was like a movie script. It would be very hard to write in gameplay as well.

Why don't you just write your own concept story about GTA V?