1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
GTA-King

Grand Theft Auto V

GTA-King

user posted image

Ganton. This is where Albert confronts the gang bangers and demands to work with them.

This is the song that is playing on the radio as Albert is driving home from Ganton.

ACT II UPDATE: Nearly finished with the planning stage, should be able to start actually writing it tomorrow after work! smile.gif

Edited by GTA-King

Racecarlock
@gmcb007: Thanks man!

@SGT. Johnson: Thank you! And what do mean exactly? That my story is like Breaking Bad? If so, than yes, my story has alot of references to that show. Just like how Vice City has alot of references to Scarface. cool.gif

No, no, no. There was a topic about "what if GTA V followed a storyline close to Breaking Bad" or something. A lot of us were waiting for your input on it.

I'll try to find it for you.

EDIT:

HERE YOU GO, KING!

Would you Like it if GTA V Parodied Breaking Bad? POLL

Thanks! I posted my thoughts there. icon14.gif

@Racecarlock: So just attach Act II to my first post and then notify everyone it's done?

Yeah.

TinTinn

Grove Street, home and you know the rest.

The GTA Guy
There is no confirmation of Albert De Saliva so quit while you're ahead, please, topics like this are useless and nerd wanky.

herpa derp. If you would actually read through the f*cking thread instead of posting like you are better than everybody else, you would realize that I am fully aware that none of the things in the story is confirmed or true. I'm simply using the info we have right now to conjure up my own story of Grand Theft Auto V to entertain you guys while we wait for official info from Rockstar.

As for it being "nerd wanky" that's your opinion. Just remember... you're posting on a forum for a video game. So I guess you could say we are all nerds, including yourself. icon14.gif

Hahaha you made my morning! pwn't biggrin.gif

LotusRIP

There is no confirmation of Albert De Saliva so quit while you're ahead, please, topics like this are useless and nerd wanky.

herpa derp. If you would actually read through the f*cking thread instead of posting like you are better than everybody else, you would realize that I am fully aware that none of the things in the story is confirmed or true. I'm simply using the info we have right now to conjure up my own story of Grand Theft Auto V to entertain you guys while we wait for official info from Rockstar.

As for it being "nerd wanky" that's your opinion. Just remember... you're posting on a forum for a video game. So I guess you could say we are all nerds, including yourself. icon14.gif

Hahaha you made my morning! pwn't biggrin.gif

That's a pwn?

bscutajar
go out & get laid -_-

He does seem to have a lot of time on his hands but so what? It's not cool to hate on someone else for doing something which they enjoy... unless you have the mental capacity of a 13-year-old.

SGT. Johnson
go out & get laid -_-

He does seem to have a lot of time on his hands but so what? It's not cool to hate on someone else for doing something which they enjoy... unless you have the mental capacity of a 13-year-old.

I'd say that is the case here.

GTA-King
go out & get laid -_-

Just for the record, this story has been a little project of mine for about a month and a half now. I remember just writing the opening paragraph, and then stopping altogether. Here recently though I've put alot more focus on it. I really don't have that much time on my hands. I did this for people's entertainment.

I'm going to start writing Act II when I get home.

L1337

Waiting for act II....

HeNDo6750

Brilliant prequel (if it is) of GTA V

GTA-King

Sorry guys, I've been busy. I've wrote about 3 paragraphs for Act II so far. I'll have alot of time to work on it tomorrow though and hopefully have it done by the weekend. It's pretty awesome so far I must admit. I believe you all will enjoy reading it. In a nutshell, Act II is about the lead up to the jewelry store heist, the actual heist, and the aftermath. To remind you: the reason they are doing the heist in the first place is because they need money in order to pay the cartel for their next drug shipment.

@HeNDo6750: No, it's not a prequel. It's my version of the Grand Theft Auto V story using the info we currently have.

HeNDo6750
Sorry guys, I've been busy. I've wrote about 3 paragraphs for Act II so far. I'll have alot of time to work on it tomorrow though and hopefully have it done by the weekend. It's pretty awesome so far I must admit. I believe you all will enjoy reading it. In a nutshell, Act II is about the lead up to the jewelry store heist, the actual heist, and the aftermath. To remind you: the reason they are doing the heist in the first place is because they need money in order to pay the cartel for their next drug shipment.

@HeNDo6750: No, it's not a prequel. It's my version of the Grand Theft Auto V story using the info we currently have.

Briliant Job anyway, can't wait for part 2

kingcs

I loved it, great vision. Only thing i'm kind of shook off on is turning feds. Maybe if it was something else major like refusing to do a job or sleeping with the bosses daughter or wife or something, but if it came down to it I can live with how things are. Great job man, keep it up, can't wait for Act II.

HOW'S ANNIE?

I really see how you have taken alot of inspiration from my (the worlds greatest TV show) Breaking Bad. Love it.

L1337

I'm still waiting sad.gif

SGT. Johnson

I'll literally LMFAO if Albert de Silva is the protagonist because right now I think he's mostly a rumor or an unconfirmed protagonist that people are basing off of the CC#1, which, BTW, has NEITHER BEEN CONFIRMED OR PROVEN FAKE!

GTA-King

*sigh* I was hoping this wouldn't get bumped yet, lol. It's all good though.

I'm nearly finished with Act II. I detailed the jewely heist pretty well. I just need to come up with a closure.

Oh, and by the way, I decided to make T-Ray the hispanic guy, not the black guy with tattoos.

TellEmRye
go out & get laid -_-

best comeback ever! lol.gif

brilliant story by the way, you got real talent.

L1337
*sigh* I was hoping this wouldn't get bumped yet, lol.

Thanks, now you made me feel like an asshole.

GTA-King
go out & get laid -_-

best comeback ever! lol.gif

brilliant story by the way, you got real talent.

sarcasm? icon14.gif ? icon13.gif ?

@lolzz19: No, don't feel like that. I realise people are excited for Act II. It's just that I've been busy and haven't had time to focus on it. Since people are still interested, I'll put more focus into getting it done. smile.gif

I Luke

Simply amazing story so far, 40mins of my life worth while. biggrin.gif

Hope you finish the rest off soon.

GTA-King

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! smile.gif

Act II: The Heist is great so far too. Can't wait yo get it done for you guys.

BTW, edited Act 1 so that T-Ray is the hispanic guy in red car, not the black guy with tats running from cops.

Gtaghost22
Act II: The Heist is great so far too. Can't wait yo get it done for you guys.

Will you make a new topic for Act II, or.. edit this one?

Racecarlock
I'll literally LMFAO if Albert de Silva is the protagonist because right now I think he's mostly a rumor or an unconfirmed protagonist that people are basing off of the CC#1, which, BTW, has NEITHER BEEN CONFIRMED OR PROVEN FAKE!

Dude, he's just writing a story based on all available information regardless of accuracy. A well written one at that. It may not be the story rockstar is writing, but it's mature and well written enough to make people excited about the game again while being a good story in it's own right. I think we're lucky to get something this well written to pass the time until V actually comes out. I mean, before this we were subsisting on fantasy DLC. And I don't think you want to go back to that, although I have also seen some great fantasy DLC.

Rayman15

No joke the guy in the story called t ray is my name too ME-(Taylor ray)

urbanfire
You guys should at least read it before you post. Act II: The Heist will be coming later this month once I have the free time again.

Woh! All that was just Act 1? Sorry man, but most of us here have quite short attention spans. Not sure how much people around here are going to appreciate the time and effort you're spending in keeping the dying hype up. But if writing is your passion, keep it up!

GTA-King

@Gtaghost22: I'm going to make a new post in here with Act II and then link the page in the first post.

@Racecarlock: Thanks again for your support man. I really appreciate posts like that. I'm glad this is helping most of you pass the time until more V info comes out. That's my goal. smile.gif

@Rayman15: Nice! I'll be frank with you though, you're not going to like where I plan to take that character. I've had his destiny planned from the start. He's the hispanic guy by the way. Terrance "T-Ray" Rodriguez.

@urbanfire: Yep, that was the first of 5 acts I plan to write as we wait fore more info. If you have a short attention span, I don't recommend reading it. Most people here seem to really like my story and appreciate what I'm doing. I want to keep the hype going by offering this site my version of the V trailer using the info we currently have. I won't be upset if the actual story is way different than mine, because I know R* never disappoints. I think one of the other main reasons I'm doing this is to open peoples minds on how much potential the Balcony Guy/NedLuke/Albert De Silva has being a great protagonist.

I'm going to try and finish Act II this week for you guys.

Gtaghost22

@Gtaghost22: I'm going to make a new post in here with Act II and then link the page in the first post.

I'm Looking forward to it.. Really nice story you have so far, keep up the good work smile.gif

GTA-King

I'm Looking forward to it.. Really nice story you have so far, keep up the good work smile.gif

Thanks man. And don't take anything I say in our protagonist wars to heart. I really do respect people's opinions on here. smile.gif

GTA-King

ACT II: THE HEIST IS FINISHED!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY! smile.gif

Linked this page to the first post by the way.

Act II: The Heist

Albert stood by his car, taking in his surroundings. It was another fine day in Los Santos. Autumn in San Andreas was always nice, as opposed to the east coast. He remembered Liberty City being cold from October to late April. It was hardly ever cold here.

“Al!”

Albert’s old partner in crime, Michael Horvack, dropped his suitcase and embraced him in a hug. It’s been so long since he seen him. Albert noticed was he still was bald. Michael always said hair aggraveted him.

“It’s good to see you, man!” Albert said, picking up Michael’s suitcase for him and put it in his trunk. “Where’s Chris?”

“He’s still going through customs. Don’t worry, they are not going to find the hardware. We got these suitcases here modified so that the contents are undetectable. Really crafty stuff. You can get them online believe it or not.”

Albert looked down at it. The suitcase was metal. So once the metal detectors picked it up, they would have a good excuse. There was a hidden compartment at the bottom, which was fitted with a strange texture Albert only assumed sheilded the x-ray cameras. Inside was parts for Ak47’s, including silencers and clips.

“Nice work, Mike. This stuff is going to come in handy.”

Albert and Mike got into the car, and waited for Chris. After about 10 minutes, he came walking out of the airport terminal. Al honked to catch his attention. He smiled, and came walking over.

“De Silva! Long time no see!”

His other former partner in crime, Chris Voyles, patted him on the shoulder as he got into the back seat. Albert started the car, and began driving towards the freeway.

“Customs nearly discovered the thermite in my briefcase.” said Chris, “My guess is they picked up the chemicals in the infared. Luckily I decided to put some glow sticks in there as well to mask it. Told them I was going to a rave party. Dumb bastards.”

“I see you’re still a sly motherf*cker.” said Al, turning onto the freeway. “So guys, I’m thinking we should find a safehouse to plan this thing. I doubt my wife would allow us to plan a jewelry store heist in the house.”

Everyone laughed. Chris rolled down his window and lit up a cigar. Mike was playing with the radio. Al drove for a little bit, then took the exit that lead to downtown. He was looking for old abandoned buildings as a suitable place to plan the heist.

“I’m glad the whole crew is back together.” said Mike, turning the radio off. “Just like old times.”

“Same here, man. Too bad Jason isn’t here though. I’m pretty sure he is liable for parole in 2 more years. May he get out soon. So Al, why did you decide to get back in the game? I thought you wanted nothing to do with this life anymore”?

“Well, the life of a regular Joe is not all it’s cracked up to be, Chris. Sure I have a wonderful family, but I’ve run into some serious finacial troubles. Mortgage on the house has flopped, and we’re on the verge of bankruptcy. Got fired from my job, which I had for 15 years. I couldn’t start over, so I had to do the only other thing I was good at. Being a thief.”

Albert turned onto a street. It looked completely deserted. There were old run down houses, some looked like they was about to completely fall to the ground. So much trash littered the ground that you could hardly see the concrete. In the distance was a waste disposal factory. The smoke coming from it mixed with the Los Santos fog, making the area pretty dark.

“Take your pick boys!” said Albert.

“How about the one with the least mold,” Mike said, looking around “or the one with the friendliest cockroaches.”

Albert pulled up to the one near the end of the street. It looked like the most stable of all the houses. The paint on the front was almost completely stripped away, and the grass was nearly 3 feet tall. An old sign hanged on the door that read, “condemned. “

“Perfect! I hope everyone has their tetnus shots.”

“Better than that whorehouse in Liberty City though, right Chris?”

“Come on guys,” said Al, looking up at the house, “let’s take a look inside.”

Al pushed open the door. There was a loud squeek. In front of them was an old staircase. It looked like it was about to give out. The wallpaper was peeling off, and there were several holes in the ceiling. They walked around the first floor, checking out all the rooms. The kitchen stank of something awful, a cross between mildew and sour milk. Mike opened the fridge and discovered a dead cat.

“You guys up for some chinese”?

“I believe they only eat dogs, Mike.” said Chris. “I could be mistaken though.”

He closed it back. Then they all walked into the living room. There was an old sofa with several moth sized holes in it. Chris walked to the end of the hall, and said that the bathroom looked worse than a blue waffle. Albert looked at Mike, and they both shrugged. They then made their way carefully up the stairs.

“Be careful with that 4th step, Mike. It’s about to fall through,” said Al.

They finally made their way to the top. Surpisingly the 2nd floor was a lot more stable than the 1st. Al guessed it was probably due to flooding down there. They began looking around. There was a master bedroom and two guest rooms, both looked in pretty good shape. At the end of the hall was a study room. Al was the first to enter. There was an old desk, with several Piswaser bottles around it. The previous owner must have been an alcoholic. There was also a bulletin board, a torn leather chair, and an end table. Al noticed there was a walk in closet as well. The best thing about the room though was the view. It was by far the most lit room in the house, and there was a balcony you could step out onto. They walked out onto it, and could see all of uptown Los Santos, where the rich and famous lived.

“Nice view.” said Chris.

“So what do you guys think? Is this where we should plan the heist”? Al said, turning towards them.

“Seems like the ideal place to me.” said Mike. “Of course, me and Chris won’t be staying here. We’ve already booked a room at the Bonaventure Hotel.”

“Great! Well, let’s bring up the equipment and come back tomorrow and begin planning.” said Al.

They walked back down the steps out to the car and grabbed the suitcases, a box of red overalls, a few duffel bags, and all of Al’s plans he wrote down then brought them back up to the study room and hid them in the walk in closet. They then pushed the old desk in front of it, and went back to the car. Al drove Mike and Chris to their hotel. It was not that far from Al’s house. He pulled up to the hotel entrance.

“I’ll pick you guys up around 10:30 tomorrow morning. We need to go over the basics… and I think we should go out to the countryside eventually and fire off a few rounds with the AK’s.”

“Ha, it’s been awhile since you last shot a gun hasn’t it, Al?” joked Chris.

“Not too long ago really. I think it would be wise to get back into the groove though.”

“Don’t worry, Al. “ said Mike. “We’ll get you back into the swing of things. Unlike you, we still have our groove.”

Al popped the trunk so they could grab their belongings. Once they got them and shut the trunk, Mike walked up to the passenger window.

“See you tomorrow, Al!”

He honked at them while they walked into the hotel, then he headed home. Once he arrived he checked the mail. More bills, and a notice from the back. The mortgage is due soon.

“So is the heist.” Al said to himself.

The fate of their house, and most likely their future, relied completely on the outcome of the heist. If Al was to die the burden will be on his family. He hoped if he did die that his social security check would be enough to hold them over for ahwhile. Would their memory of him be tarnished once they learned the truth about him? Would they praise him for what he done for them? Al shook this thought from his head, and walked inside.

“Hey babe, you’re home a bit early.” Kendra was sitting at the kitchen table, looking over expenses.

“Yeah, not many people take plane tours on a Sunday believe it or not. Where’s the kids?”

“Lisa is up in her room, and Kevin has been gone all day.” Kendra said, scratching something out with a sharpie. “ I think he said he was going to look for a job.”

“About time he started to apply himself.” said Al, looking down at all the documents. “So what is all this?”

“Just looking at bill records.” Kendra sighed. “We’re going to have to make some cutbacks. The cable is going to have to be cut off, as well as the internet. I know Lisa isn’t going to like that, but she is going to have to get over it. If Kevin finds a job, he can pitch in on groceries. Tomorrow I’m going to go looking for another hotel receptionist job. Any luck getting more hours at work babe?”

“Oh, I think something is going to be coming my way soon.” said Al, half grinning.

“Great! Just keep hassling that boss of yours and he will eventually give in.”

Al kissed her on the top of the head and then walked upstairs. He went into the bathroom and started the shower. He noticed the eyedrop bottle was open on the sink. Al found this a bit strange. He closed it up and put it back in the cabinet. He got undressed and jumped in the shower. Once he was done, he dried off and grabbed his robes from the closet. Before he walked out of the bathroom, he looked into the mirror at himself.

“This is how you’re going to win. They keep underestimating you.”

He walked down the hall to his bedroom. It was nearly 5:30 pm. Once he got into his room, he put on some clothes and walked back downstairs to the living room. For the next hour or so he helped Kendra with decided what to budget, then started on supper. At about 7 Kevin came barreling in. He immediately went upstairs.

“Something tells me he wasn’t looking for a job today.” said Al, stirring the chili.

“Can you go up and talk to him? I’ll finish up here.”

Al walked back upstairs and knocked on Kevin’s door. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. Al then opened the door slowly to see Kevin hiding something under his matress.

“Pot?” said Al, letting the door close behind him.

Kevin jumped. He turned around. Al seen the expression on his face. It looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Dad, I’m sorry. Pot isn’t that bad. It’s not like other drugs out there. It helps me chill out.”

“Chill out from WHAT?” Al said angrily. “All you do is sit around all day and play video games. So tell me, exactly why would you need to chill? Doesn’t matter. I told you to keep that sh*t out of this house. You disobeyed me. Give me the stuff.”

Kevin hesitated. He looked around the room, then back at Al.

“Dad, you don’t understand. There’s more to this tha-…”

“Save your breath.” barked Al. “Give me the drugs Kevin.”

Kevin looked down at the ground, than turned back to the matress. He reached under it, and pulled out the biggest bag of weed Al has ever seen and handed it to him.

Al examined it, then said, “How much is this? 10 ounces?”

“12.” said Kevin, avoiding eye contact.

“Well, there is no way you are smoking this. So you’re holding this for someone. Correct?”

“No, I mean… not exactly… I… I’m.”

Then it the truth hit Al all at once.

“You’re a drug dealer.”

Kevin said nothing. He continued to look at the floor. Al was looking out the window.

“Who’s your supplier? “ Al said finally.

“Just some lowlife.” Kevin said reluctantly. “A nobody.”

“And what was to happen if you didn’t sale this?” Al said pointing to the bag.

“I’d probably get the sh*t beat out of me.”

Al thought for a moment. Maybe it was best for him to keep it. Perhaps he would teach him a lesson. He then threw Kevin back the bag.

“I tell you what. You sale that bag, then you’re done. Tell you’re dealer you want out. I don’t care how you do it. I promise not to tell you’re mother about this. But you’re going to see this through to the end. This is a valuable life lesson for you son. Now hide that and come back downstairs for supper.”

Kevin’s mouth was open as Al turned to leave. What had he just done? Did he say it was ok for Kevin to be a drug dealer? No, he was trying to teach him to see his problems through to the end. He was not encouraging him, he was simply telling him to sort out his problems like a man. But how did Kevin percieve what he said? Albert hoped for the best. He grabbed a bowl of chilli and sat down at the table.

“Lisa! Come eat!” yelled Kendra as she made her a bowl.

Lisa came running downstairs. She took a seat at the table. After a few minutes, Kevin came in. He refused to look Al in the eyes. He grabbed a bowl and took a seat. Al starting eating, then heard his phone beep. He got up and walked over to his jacket hanging on the wall. He reached into the pocket and pulled out his Badger. It was a text message from Slice.

Your crew arrive? T-Ray is down.

Al replied.

Yes. Give T-Ray my number.

He put his phone back then finished his food. Afterwards, he walked into the living and watched a Jack Howitzer film. Then he checked his phone again. Slice gave him T-Ray number. Al sent him a message saying to meet him at the industrial district downtown tomorrow around 11 am. Albert turned off the TV then went upstairs to get read for bed. He changed into his sleep clothes and snuggled into bed with his wife.

“What was Kevin’s deal babe?” said Kendra as she read a book.

“No luck finding a job today. He said he’s going to try again tomorrow.” lied Al, massaging his forehead.

They soon drifted off to sleep. The next morning Al woke up at 9. He had to pick Mike and Chris up at the hotel, then meet T-Ray at the safehouse. He told his wife he would see her after work, then he headed out.

On the way to the hotel, Al sent Michael a text that he was on the way. Once he arrived, he seen both of them were waiting by the front entrance. Just like clockwork, Al thought. They got in the car, and then headed off to the safehouse.

“So are we going to meet the driver today, Al?” asked Chris.

“Yeah, I told him to meet us at the safehouse.”

“Are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean, he’s a gang banger right? They have a different set of principles than us professional criminals have.” said Mike.

“When I was offered the job by my contact,” said Al, “he made me rob a chain of 24/7’s as initiation. T-Ray, the guy you all are going to meet, was the driver. He handled himself really well, and has above average driving skills. I really don’t know much about his character, but he’s the only person I can see doing this job. It would be different if Jason was not in jail. But instead, we just have to adapt.”

They arrived at the abandoned street in downtown. Al noticed T-Ray’s red Super GT parked a little ways down. As he drove pass, Al motioned him to follow. They went up a few more yards, and parked in front of the safehouse.

“Guys, this is T-Ray.” Al said after everyone got out of the car.

“Hey. I’m Chris.” said Chris, shaking T-Ray’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, T-Ray. The name is Mike. What’s your real name might I ask?” said Mike, after shaking his hand.

“Terrance Rodriguez.” answered T-Ray.

“Terrance…” sneered Chris. “I think I’ll just stick with T-Ray.”

“Yeah, it works out best for me as well.” T-Ray grinned.

“Alright guys, let’s go inside.” said Al.

Everyone went into the house, and walked upstairs.

“What a sh*t hole.” T-Ray said, stepping over a dead mouse.

They went into the study room. Al walked into the closet to grab up his plans he made, while Mike and Chris dusted off some chairs to sit on. T-Ray leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

“So THIS is where we are going to be planning this thing?” T-Ray asked, perpluxed.

“Got anywhere else in mind?” Al said, laying the plans on the old desk. “This street is abandoned. No one ever comes here, and I don’t blame them. It doesn’t even look like squaters will inhabit this place.”

Al noticed the old white board laying on the ground. He picked it up and hung it on a lose nail on the wall behind the desk.

“Alright, I think we should just get right to it.” He used on of the old magnets on the whiteboard and pinned a picture of the jewelry store he took.

“This is our target. Borgin & Burke’s Jewelry . It’s located on Rodeo Drive, south of Mulholland. There is two ways to turn on this street. We will be coming from the south,“ Al then pinned a road map on the board which contained a highlighted escape route. “because than it’s a straight path to the interstate. T-Ray, you will be driving the van as we do the heist. We’re going to pull up to the front entrance, hop out, bust down the door, and grab all the goods we can. No doubt some of the more expensive stuff will be more protected. Which is where Chris’ thermite will come in handy.”

Al pointed to Chris as he opened up his metal briefcase which contained the thermite.

“This stuff” said Al, “will melt through anything, and I mean anything. There is no lock that will stop it.”

“It’s basically liquid hot magma.” Chris inquired.

“Indeed it is.” Al then turned to Mike. “Mike, you’re on crowd control. You always are more charismatic during a job. For that, I have never understood.”

“What can I say? When sh*t is going down, I tend to plan my words more carefully.” Mike boasted.

“After we grab the goods, we’re going to haul ass back to the van. T-Ray, you’re going to drive straight on towards the interstate.” Al then pointed to the highlighted road on the map. ”You’re going to get on Exit 35, and put the pedal to the metal all the way…“ Al then used his finger to displace how far they were going, “here. Right outside Los Santos in Red County. That’s where we switch cars. By they way, this is where we are going to meet before the heist. T-Ray, you’re going to park your car their too. We will need to both go our separate ways after this. After that, we all meet back here. Any questions?”

“Disguises? We’re going to need some form of cover.” said Chris.

“We’re going to be wearing exterminator outfits.” Al pulled out a box under the desk which contained the outfits and face masks. He threw one each to Chris and Mike.

“Brilliant! They will never expect that. Totally original too.” said Mike.

“Thank you, Mike. We will probaly go down in history for this if we play our cards right. Now, we’re going to need to get a van.

Any suggestions?”

“I know a guy in the stock yard near Ganton who will sale me one for cheap, false plates and all.” T-Ray said.

“Perfect! The heist is going to take place next Thursday at 9pm, when the sore opens. This thing should go off without a hitch if we all just stick to the plan. Anyone have any questions?”

“Who’s going to be buying the merchandise we steal?” asked Chris.

“My homie Slice has a contact who is interested. We split the earning 4 ways. 25% each. There should be plenty to go around.” Said T-Ray.

“Alright that should be it for today planning wise.” Albert said. “We’ll go over it more precisely in the coming days. Mike, Chris, we are now going to head out to the country side and some some practice shots with the AK’s. T-Ray, you can come if you like. But you’re really not going to be doing any shooting during the heist.”

“It’s fine, G. I got a booty call waiting for me anyways. Gotta bounce!” T-Ray said, throwing up a gang sign while leaving.

“Alright guys, let’s head out.” Al said as Mike and Chris stood up to leave, grabbing the briefcases with the AK’s.

Al drove all the way to Red County. He arrived at the meeting point for the heist, and parked his car. They grabbed the AK’s and walked across a field. San Andreas’ countryside was always so beautiful. Al wishes he could take his family out here more often. It would be good to get away from city life for awhile. They came to a clearing, and stopped. They took out the guns, and assembled them. Chris set some old glass bottles up around the clearing, hanging them on trees, behind bushes… anywhere a cop might take cover behind.

“Alright Al, you go first! How long has it been since you last fired a gun? 15 years?” Mike said.

“2 actually. I had a membership at the Ammu-Nation gun club. But I had to quit paying for it due to the sh*tty economy.”

“Well, express your frustration my man!”

Al looked down at the AK. It was really a fine looking gun. Very professional looking. He took aim down the site, putting a bottle on a tree branch in his cross hair. Steady…. Al pulled the trigger. He hit his mark.

“NICE SHOOTING, TEX! LOOKS LIKE YOU STILL GOT SOME KILLER IN YOU!” Chris said, patting him on the back.

They spent another hour practicing. Al decided to call it quits for the day, and took them back to their hotel. He told them same tomorrow, another meeting at the safehouse, a quick scope out of the jewelry store, then more shooting practice. He then drived home. They did this the next few days, it was very essential that they perfect their plan. When Al would come home late, he would tell his wife he had wipe down duty. Al hated lying to his wife, but it was all for the greater good. Soon, they will be finacially comfortable. It was then Wednesday night… the night before the heist. Mike said they should celebrate, so Al drove them to a bar located outside just outside Vinewood. As he pulled up, and man was being thrown out. No doubt he had caused some trouble. Al parked the car, and they all got out and went inside. They all took a seat on a stool, and Al ordered them all a shot of some Fire Wiskey.

“To the victors, the spoils.” Al said, raising his glass to toast. They obliged, and so they drank. There was a burning hot sensation, which was followed by watery eyes. Chris slammed his drank down on the bar table.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW THAT IS A f*ckING DRINK MY FRIENDS!” Chris said.

They agreed to stick with Piswasser from then on. They didn’t want to get totally wasted before the heist. They talked about the life, family, Liberty City, America’s Next Top Hooker… basically everything.

“So tell me, Al.” Mike said, taking a sip of his beer. “Of all the places in America… why did you move here?

Al pondered over this question. It was rather a difficult one for him to answer.

“Why did I move here?” Al thought for a second. “I guess it was the weather. Or the… I don’t know. That thing. That magic.”

“Magic? What do you mean?” Chris asked.

“You see it in the movies. I wanted to retire. From what I was doing, you know? From that…” Al tried to find words. “that line of work. Be a good guy for once. A family man. So, I bought a big house. Came here, put my feet up. Thought I would be a dad like all the other dads. My kids? They would be like the kids on TV. We’d play ball… and sit in the sun. But well…” Al took a long drink from his Piswasser. “You know how it is.”

“Don’t let it get you down man.” Mike said, putting an arm around him. “We all have expectations in life, but that doesn’t mean we should count on them to come true. You just got to keep on keeping on my brother. I think what you are doing for your family is very noble of you. I will probably never understand what it’s like having your own family. But I do know you should appreciate yours. I’m proud that you left the criminal lifestyle. But don’t get me wrong though. It takes a man to put things aside for family. But it takes an even bigger man to embrace them things in favor of your family’s well being.”

Al didn’t know what to say. Mike was right. When he moved here, he had a vision on how he wanted his new life to be. But he put too much focus on what he envisioned, he became blinded by it. He swore to himself he would be more gracious of his family. But somewhere, deep down inside, Al had re-opened a feeling he hasn’t felt in years. He felt like a wild animal… knowing that soon, he will be set free. It was nearly 10:30, Al had to get home. He was a bit tipsy, but he could drive. He dropped Mike and Chris off at the hotel.

“Get some good sleep guys. I’ll pick you up tomorrow around 9.”

“Not a problem, Al.” Chris said, burping. “Drive safe!”

On the way home, Al stopped at the store. He bought some mouth wash, chewing gum, and spray deodrant. He didn’t want to have to explain to his wife why he was drinking. When he got home, everyone was already asleep. He changed into his sleep clothes, curled up next to his wife, and went right to bed.

The next morning he got up at 8. He put on a some confortable clothes. Kendra was still asleep. As Al was putting his belt on, he watched her sleep. If only she knew what he would be doing today… for her… for the kids. He leaned down, and kissed her on the forehead.

“Albert?” Kendra said, her eyes half open.

“Go back to sleep, babe. I’ll be home later. Got a few tours I have to take care of today.”

“Alright honey, I’ll have supper done when you get back.”

Albert’s mind began to race. Hopefully he would be alive to enjoy supper, he thought. He pushed it out of his mind, and left. When he arrived at the hotel, Mike and Chris was waiting… briefcases at their side. Al popped the trunk, and they put them in there. Al then drove to the meeting point in Red County. Once they arrived, they notice T-Ray wasn’t there yet.

“Where in the f*ck is he?” Chris said, sounding pissed.

“Are you absolutely sure we can trust this f*cking guy, Al?” Mike said.

Al said nothing. A couple minutes later, they seen T-Ray pulling up in the van.

“Almost scored some fine ass lady at a stop light on the way to pick up this van. Too bad I was busy today…”

“Don’t you f*cking pull that sh*t on us again.” Al barked. “We spend the last week planning this thing. We need to stick to the plan. I told you to meet here at exactly 8:30. It is now 8:45. Now we’re going to arrive there a little after 9. No more f*ck ups. Understand?”

“No problem, Mr. Perfect” said T-Ray.

“Perfection is key here, you arrogant f*ck. Now let’s get the gear.”

Al popped the trunk and grabbed the overalls, masks, duffel backs, AK’s and the exterminator logo magnet for the van. They put their overalls on, and loaded up some extra ammo into their duffel bags they were carrying. Chris was carrying the thermite. They made sure their AK’s were fully stocked as they were walking towards the van, Al forgot something. He took off his wedding ring, and placed it in the clove compartment in his car. He didn’t want to lose it during the heist. Chris and Mike was sitting in the back, T-Ray a the wheel. Al slapped the logo on the side of the van, then he got it.

T-Ray took the interstate. Wouldn’t be long before they arrived in Rodeo… where the store was.

“Ok guys, just stick to the plan. There’s no reason we shouldn’t be successful.” Al shot a quick glance at T-Ray, who shrugged at him. Mike then put a red baseball cap, as he would be the one on crowd control. This way they can better identify eachother. On the radio a song called “Odgen’s Nut Gone Flake” was playing. It was rather a good pump up song, there was something phsycadellic about it. T-Ray got off on the exit. Finally, they arrived at Rodeo, and turned onto the street, from the south side, where the store was located. T-Ray parked in front of the store.

Al turned around in his seat towards Mike and Chris.

“To the victors, the spoils!” He then got out, and hit the side of the van.

“Let’s go!”

Mike and Chris jumped out of the back seat. Al, then took the lead, and kicked open the front door.

“EVERYONE ON THE f*ckING GROUND!!! THIS IS A ROBBERY!” yelled Mike.

Al jumped over the register, and hit the clerk with the butt of his gun. He felt to the floor, unconsious. Mike jumped on top of a counter, aiming his gun at the people laying on the floor.

“GO AHEAD GUYS. I GOT THIS!” he said.

Albert and Chris then started grabbing all the easy access jewelry. It wasn’t hard, all they had to do was bust the glass. They stuffed it all inside their duffel bags.

“Chris, back room! Apply the thermite to safe jewelry locks!” yelled Al.

Chris ran into the back room, where all the more expensive jewelry was. He placed thermite on top of all the locks, and ignited them. Not long now and they would be reduced to hot liquid.

“Switch me places, Mike! Grab the rest of the loose goods!” said Al.

Mike jumped down off the counter and started filling his duffel bag up. Albert took his place, keeping watch over the customers. He took a glance outside. The van was gone.

“WHAT THE f*ck!!!???” Al roared. He jumped down off the counter, and looked out the window, he looked to the right, and seen the back of the van, speeding away. To the left was about a dozen police cars, coming his way. 3 cars kept on going, chasing after T-Ray. The rest stayed behind. The alarm the went off.

Boom. There was a gunshot behind him. Chris emerged from the back room, and shot the clerk right in the face for pulling the alarm.

“Al!” Mike said, looking at Chris in horror. “We got to get the f*ck out of here! SWAT will be here any minute!”

“T-RAY f*ckING LEFT US!!! THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A PATROL CAR BEFORE WE ENTERED THE STORE THAT SPOTTED US. f*ckING BITCH, MUST HAVE SEEN IT, AND LEFT US!!!” screamed Al, over the alarm.

“OH f*ck! WE’RE SCREWED!!!” Mike yelled.

Chris was looking down at the dead clerk. He had a crazy look in his eyes.

“WE’RE GOING TO FIGHT OUR WAY OUT OF HERE!!!” Chris said, looking away from the body. “Stay behind me.

Chris then slowly opened the front doors. He opened fire at the cops, while taking cover.

“GO! FOR THAT ALLEY! SEE IT???”

Al seen it, he dashed out of the store, Mike right behind him. Once he made it to the alley, he turned around and provided cover for Chris. He motioned him to come. Chris ran across the street, shooting while running. Al continue to provide him cover while Mike secured the other side of the alley.

"I’M GOING TO GRAB THAT SEDAN OVER THERE! KEEP MY COVERED WHILE I HOTWIRE IT!!!” Mike yelled. They all ran across the street. Mike busted the window out, and started to hotwire. A SWAT van pulled up at the end of the street. More cops behind them too. Al and Chris began to open fire, using the sedan as cover.

“NEARLY DONE!” Mike yelled.

Boom, ba boom boom boom.

Chris got hit multiple times in the back. There was SWAT on the room beside them. Al opened fired at them, and they retreated. Al looked down at Chris, who was laying on the ground, bleeding badly.

“GOT IT!” Mike screamed.

Al hoisted Chris up, and put his arm around his shoulder. Mike provided cover as Al dropped Chris into the back seat. Mike then skidded across the hood into the passenger seat, and shot a few more rounds off at the roof where the SWAT was. Al jumped in the driver’s seat, and floored it towards the interstate.

“HOW’S HE DOING, MIKE???”

Mike jumped into the backseat, and turned Chris over.

“Oh sh*t, Al… he’s…he’s not going to make it.”

Al got onto the interstate. There was an ambulance coming in the opposite direction. Al didn’t see a cop in sight, they most likely stalled them during that gun fight. Al hopped the median, cutting off the amblance.

“We need to get him in that ambulance, Mike. Come on!”

“No…”

There was a gurgling noise coming from the back seat. Chris had said the word.

“Just… get out of here. T-take this.”

He handed Al the duffel bag with the most expensive jewelry, and also the thermite.

“Burn this c-car… with me in it. I’m no longer f-fit for this w-world. Sh-shoot me, Al. G-get out of here.”

More gurgling noise. Al also heard faint sirens in the distance. They police were getting closer. He saw no other choice. They couldn’t carry him. The poilce wouldn’t be able to identify the body after either. He pointed the AK right at Chris’ temple.

“I’m sorry brother.”

Boom.

Al then dumped the termite on the roof, and ignited it. It wasn’t long before the whole car was on fire. Mike and Al took one last look at it, and took off in the opposite direction, towards the ambulance. They threw out the paramedics, Al jumped in the driver’s seat, and Mike hopped in the back. Guarding their rear. Al hauled ass towards Red County. They passed several cops coming the other way. Once they arrived at the meeting place, Mike and Al took off the overalls and masks left them in the ambulance as they pushed it into a nearby river. They then grabbed the duffel bags with the loot and got into Albert’s car.

“I… I can’t believe he is gone.”

Mike hands were covering his face. Al was focused on the road. He didn’t want to think about it right now. He drove back to the hotel, and dropped Mike off.

“I’ll call you later after I exchange the good. You go and lay low.” Albert said.

Mike got out of the car.

“After that, we are going to f*cking rip that coward son of a bitch T-Ray’s head off.” Mike said, looking Al straight in his eyes.

He then walked towards the hotel… shaking his head. In disbelieve of what happened no doubt.

Al then called Slice, while driving towards Ganton. It rang only once.

“What in the f*ck happened?” Slice said. “You guys are all over the f*cking news! Big shootout in rodeo, a body found in a

burning vehicle. Did you know they busted T-Ray? “

“What? But how?”

“They chased him all to where he parked his car. He couldn’t shake them. He jumped out of the van and got into his Super GT.

They were stil on his ass. The motherf*cker slammed into the side of a blue town car, then wrecked into a pole shortly after. The pigs surrounded him, and took him into custody. They are probably questioning him right now!”

“If he rats on us, that is going to be a problem Slice.”

“He’s never been in this kind of situation before… who knows what he will do. Why in the fuch did this sh*t happen anyways? I thought you were professional?”

“There must have been a partol car that spotted us entering the store. That’s something we could’t anticpate. Sometimes sh*t happens. If it wasn’t for T-Ray though, my partner and old friend Chris would still be alive.”

“I’m sorry about your friend, Bert. But we got to move on. The buyer wants the goods now, so we’re going to meet you behind Burger Shot near Idlewood. Be there soon!”

Al hung up, then proceeded to Idlewood. He pulled up to the car behind the Burger Shot. He grabbed the goods, and walked over to te buyer and Slice.

“Let me see, let me see!” the buyer yelled. He was an older black gentleman.

“Oh very nice, very nice indeed!” He was holding up a diamond to the sunlight.

“Payment.” Al said flatly.

“Huh? Oh right right, very well. Here.”

He handed Al two briefcases. Al opened one of them, and coulnd’t believe how much money he saw.

“Mow much all together?

“Oh, about $500,000.” The buyer said, loading the goods into his trunk.

“And my cut is $100,000… for the Cartel’s drug shipment.” Slice said, taking his money.

“I want to be there when you give it to them.” Al said. “You owe me that.”

“Understandable. I’ll call you in a couple days. Gotta bounce man!”

Al then drove back to his house. It was late. He turned off his lights as he pulled into the driveway. He needed to hide the money somewhere safe. He grabbed the briefcase, and walked into the backyard. Al felts eyes watching him… he looked around but say no one. He then walked into the old shed, and pulled a lose board out of the floor and placed the briefcase in there. After it was secure, he walked into the house.

“Al, did you hear what happened in Rodeo?” Kendra said, looking away from the TV. She was watching the news report.

“3 Masked gunmen layed seige upon Rodeo today.” The anchorman said. “The men were dressed as pest exterminators, who robbed the Borgin and Burke’s Jewelry Store. There was also a 4th man, Terrance Rodriguez, who believed to be the driver. Terrance drove away from the scene. The man eventually switched cars, a 2010 red Super GT. He was apprehended when he slammed into another car, and hit a pole. A burning car was also found on the freeway. It is unknown if it was related to the heist.”

There was an ariel view of the car. Albert couldn’t help but to look away. Kendra noticed this. Al then walked out of the room, and up to bed. He just lost one of his good friends. He crashed on the bed, and went right to sleep. He was exhuasted.

The next day Albert woke to the sound of his phone. He receive a text message.

Meet at the docks, and take care of your problem.

Who was this? Al got straight up, and walked downstairs. His wife was gone, probaly at Ms. Bell’s again. Lisa was at school, and who knew where Kevin was. Al drove to the docks, and seen a police car there. He hit the handbrake, and swerved back around. The entrance was then blocked by another police car. Then a voice on the intercom said.

“Step out and put your hands up!”

Al obliged. Not no long after, someone poked him on the shoulder.

“Hello, Albert De Silva. I’m Sgt. RJ Vickers. Narcotics. I have someone I would like you to meet.”

One of the officers opened the backseat of the cruiser, and pulled out T-ray. Al was speachless.

“He ratted you out. No one else. He gave us your name… well, not me. Another department was interogating him. I for one,

know of his involvment with the cartel. So here’s the deal. We give him to you, in which you can do what you want with him, in exchange, you help us move in on the 13th Street Jungle Kings. We know you are afficialated with them, and we know they have contact with the Cartel. So you do this for us, and we’ll let you go free. When the time is right to move in on them, you call me. And then, your debt is gone. If you don’t call, then we have a problem. Understood?”

The other copsshoved the still handcuffed T-Ray to the ground in front of Al.

“Happy trails.” Said the cop who pushed him. Him and Vickers laughed, then got in their cruisers, and drove away. Al then looked down, T-Ray, disgusted.

“Please, let me go! I had no choice! There was cops everywhere, man! What would you have done!!!” T-Ray pleaded.

Al walked over and picked up a piece of rebar he found, then walked back in front of T-Ray.

“This is for Chris.”

He shoved the rebar straight through the back of T-Ray head. Blood began to pour out onto the pavement. Al drug the body towards the water, and dumped him in. He then got back in his car, and rrove home. He needed to pick up the money and give Mike his cut. Plus he need to go and pay the mortgage before it was due. Once he got home, he ran back to the shed. However, when he opened the door, he noticed the loosed board was pulled up,and the money was missing.

“Oh my God…”

Al then ran info the house, sweating. He could not believe his eyes. Kendra was sitting at the kitchen table, with her arms crossed. The briefcase of money was sitting on the table in front of her, wide open.

“That was you. You were one of the robbers.” Kendra said. "Ms. Bell said she seen you with a briefcase last night, and you ran into the old shed in the back."

There was a long pause.

“Get out.” Kendra said, flatly. “Get out, and never come back. I can’t believe this… I really cannot. What in the WORLD were you thinking, Al? And who were them other men?”

Al didn’t know what to say. It was time to be honest.

“Before I met you, I was a professional thief in Liberty City. I moved here to escape that life. Things were good for awhile, until the mortgage, the bills, the economy. It all piled up. I was fired from my job, Kendra. I seen no other choice. I had to return to that life. For you. For the kids. I did this for you all. Please, please… forgive me.”

She began to cry.

“Just get out. And take this money with you.

Al didn’t know what to do. Perhaps it would be best to let her cool off. He walked over, and tried to kiss her… but she turned away. He then grabbed the money, and walked out the door. Words cannot express how he felt. Al then drove to the bank, he took out what he owed for the mortgage from the briefcase, and walked inside. He went straight into the managers office. He was with a client.

“Mr. De Silva? Please wait your turn!”

Albert slammed the money on his desk.

“The money for the mortgage. All here.”

The manger picked it up, and counted. His jaw fell open.

“But how?”

“Does it matter?” Al said, “you have the money. Now leave my house alone, you hear me!?”

The manager nodded his head, in shock. Albert then walked out of the bank. He then drove to Mike’s hotel. He grabbed the briefcase, and walked to his room.

Knock knock.

No answer.

Knock knock.

Mike then opened the door. His eyes were blood shot. He looked miserable.

“Come in.”

There was a both of Fire Wiskey laying on the bed. Al opened the briefcase, and gave Mike his cut.

“What about Chris’ cut?”

“I was thinking. Perhaps it would be best if I kept it. Not to spend it, but to save it for when it matters.”

“S-sounds good to me… Chris would have wanted that. “Mike said, half sobbing.

“Do you mind if I stay here a few days? Fight with the wife. I want her to calm down.”

“Not a problem Al, I would love the company.”

The weekend goes by. Al stays at the hotel, planning with Mike what to do next. He tells them about the Cartel, and that Slice has allowed Al to accompany him to pay them off for their next drug shipment.

“I want you to come with me. Get our foots in the door with Cartel. I’m willing to bet they could use our flying skills to deliver

their drugs.”

“Just call me when the deal is going down, and I’ll be ready.”

The next day, Albert woke up to the sound of the phone again. It was lying on the end table between his bed and Mike’s. He

snatched It up and read the text. It was from Slice.

Deal is tomorrow at noon. Be there, and dress respectively.

Al then woke, Mike and told him the news. He told Mike to take a cab and to go and get a suit for the deal tomorrow. Mike said he would, after he recovered from his hangover. Al had to go back to his house and pick up his suit. It was in his closet. Perhaps Kendra has forgiven him? Once he arrived at his house, he noticed Kendra wasn’t there. He walked into his bedroom, and there she was… pulling his clothes out of the drawer.

“I knew you would be back soon or your stuff. Al, I want a divorce. The paper’s are on the bed their.”

She then pointed towards them. Al couldn’t believe it. All he has done… was for nothing. He tried to help his family, but all he did was push them away. He tried to plead with her, but he knew it was useless. She was dead set on leaving him. He snatched up the divorce papers, grabbed his clothes, his old beretta 9mm, and the gray suit from the closet, and left. He threw it all in his car… and just drove. he decided to stay at the old safehouse for the night to think about stuff. It was dark when he got there. Al simply walked into the house, and plopped onto the old sofa. He went to sleep almost instantly… he was emotionally torn apart. He woke up around 7 in the morning. The deal with the cartel was at noon. He walked back out to his car, and grabbed the suit, and walked back into the old house. He then walked into the study room, and put on the suit. He then took a seat in the old office chair. The briefcase of money was beside him, along with his beretta. There was also an old ash tray, with a zippo and cigar beside him. It was Chris', Al could tell by the smell of it. He must have left it here. Al then put the cigar in his mouth, and lit it up. He then looked over the divorce papers. Kendra wants full custody of Lisa. Al shook his head, then began thinking of what to do.

Then, it all hit him at once. Maybe all this has happened for a reason. He put the cigar out, and walked out onto the balcony. That feeling inside of him came to the surface… the caged wild animal wanting to be free. Albert was no free. Free to return to his old life, his wife didn’t want anything to do with him.

“So be it.” Said Al out loud.

If this deal with the Cartel goes well, who knows what the future holds for him. Al then looked towards uptown Los Santos, where all the rich and famous lived. He looked at the construction, and the businesses. He smiled, then adjusted his position.

Time to take over.

Edited by GTA-King