4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
GTA-King

Grand Theft Auto V

GTA-King
Awesome man, i gotta say i wasnt expecting that twist great story, well done!!!

Thank you so much!

One of these days, I'm going to point out every scene in the trailer that I used in context with my story. This will, perhaps, give you a whole new vision of the trailer itself. I must say, this story has been an awesome journey for me. Not only have I put my writing skills to it's limit, but I've also managed to keep a massive fan base entertained, including myself, while we wait for more info.

Thank you everyone for being along on the ride! May is coming to an end soon, so I expect more info on the horizon. I like to think I helped get yall through the info drought! icon14.gif

GTAboyWonder

Sad, sad ending.... cryani.gifSo if the game turned out like this, Kevin would be the new protagonist, right?

xAvenged7x

Oh wow.. What an ending.

Very very good story man.

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

kingcs

Thanks for helping us kill time. So, whats next now that your done with this story. Any more stories your thinking of writing?

GTA-King

Sad, sad ending....  cryani.gifSo if the game turned out like this, Kevin would be the new protagonist, right?

Right, but this is intended to be viewed more as a movie script than the actual game. As you can see though, I borrowed that element from Red Dead Redemption, but I put my own twist on it.

I'm going to go ahead and put all scenes in the trailer into context with me story:

-Narrator is Albert De Silva. This line is spoken in a bar, the night before the jewelry heist

-0:07 Al is flying the Asian family around the beaches of Los Santos, and notices how happy this couple is

-0:17 Al is at this golf course when he gets a call from Mike saying he bought Ace's Liquor

-0:19 Zeus on his jet ski when Al and Mike first meet him

0:21 Civilians enjoying the mountain view when Al takes his family hiking

0:23 T-Ray trying to impress a lady

0:27 Raja on his way to meet Al and Mike at the wind turbines

-0:30 Al neighbors to his Rodeo Drive condo

-0:35 Al driving by the Jungle King member in the white shirt, and notices a failed drug transaction

-0:40 Al at the heist safe house. This is when he decides to take over the city

-0:43 Chavez clumsily fertilizing the pot plants

-0:46 Al, Mike, and Chris robbing the jewelry store

-0:49 Al on the way to the bank to receive the bad news

-0:51 one of Al's Up 'N Atom trucks

-0:54 The man Al feels bad about on his way to the bank

-0:56 Mike talking to a couple of hookers outside his newly purchased business

-0:57 Al hauling ass to his warehouse after learning it is about to get ripped off

-0:58 A homeless man Al notices on his way to meet Slice for the second time

-1:01 Al flying a Hydra as a stunt man for a new Jack Howitzer movie

-1:02 A man getting kicked out of the bar Mike, Chris, and Al go to

-1:05 moments before T-Ray gets arrested

-1:07 moments before Slice being gunned down in the street

-1:09 The getaway car from the jewelry heist Mike and Al burn, with Chris' dead body inside

-1:11 Chris and Mike arriving from Liberty City

Edited by GTA-King

GTAboyWonder

Wow. This story is purely amazing. Thanks for being such an awesome guy, King. I hope you write more stories like this! biggrin.gif

GTA-King

Wow. This story is purely amazing. Thanks for being such an awesome guy, King. I hope you write more stories like this!  biggrin.gif

Oh, I will. Trust me. I am actually in the works of a completely original story, which will be posted in the Writers Discussion section. icon14.gif

I would really appreciate it if you guys referred this thread to some of the admins, and tell them how much you appreciate this. That way I can be eligible for an award. Don't get me wrong, entertaining my fellow GTA community is awarding in itself. But I would like to actually SHOW something for all my hard work.

Thanks! smile.gif

PS: Updated first post. Left a message for everyone at the bottom. icon14.gif

Edited by GTA-King

Racecarlock

Incredible story. You worked in every trailer scene, and the whole thing actually fits with the narration as well. Simply remarkable as a story.

GTA-King
Incredible story. You worked in every trailer scene, and the whole thing actually fits with the narration as well. Simply remarkable as a story.

Thanks man! Much appreciated. smile.gif

I think whenever this finally loses interest, I'm going to request for it to be moved to Writers Discussion, where it can comfortably slumber for years to come.

Don't forget to read that message I left you guys at the bottom of the first post! wink.gif

EscoLehGo

I was slightly disappointed by how quickly Albert flipped , I mean there were plenty of other options on the table, but besides that it was good. Nice ending

GTA-King
I was slightly disappointed by how quickly Albert flipped , I mean there were plenty of other options on the table, but besides that it was good. Nice ending

True, but the only way his family would be guaranteed safety is from the police.

GTA-King
Grove4life(New account)' date='Monday, May 21 2012, 04:39'] Doesn't this belong to Writer's Discussion?

*Sigh*

The whole point of this story was to maintain hype while we waited for more GTA V info. So that's why it belongs here. None of the mods have said anything about it, so quit your fussing.

However, once this loses hype, I'm going to request for this to be moved there. This is sure to get buried once more info arrives.

EscoLehGo

Yea I recognize that was probably the safest route but being a career criminal and also having not really witnessed any real examples of ruthlessness from the cartel thus far I figured he would've at least explored some other possible routes.I understand why you chose to go that way though since you were looking for finality of the story since new info is coming soon. It's better that it have a definitive ending than drag on and never be completed because of lost interest.

GTA-King

Yea I recognize that was probably the safest route but being a career criminal and also having not really witnessed any real examples of ruthlessness from the cartel thus far I figured he would've at least explored some other possible routes.I understand why you chose to go that way though since you were looking for finality of the story since new info is coming soon. It's better that it have a definitive ending than drag on and never be completed because of lost interest.

Yeah, that was pretty much what I was going for. In my mind, Al wanted to make sure they were safe before the cartel had time to act... and police protection was Al's one and only option to him. Sure, he was a career criminal, but starting a family changed that for him. They became all he cared about. When Kendra slapped him at the end, something snapped in Al's mind. It was as if she didn't appreciate anything Al has done. This is mainly the reason he starts laughing uncontrollably in the police car. Everything he's done is lost to him. This is why Albert mentors Kevin on how to be a successful criminal. Al kind of suspects he doesn't have much longer to live in prison, due to the guys he ratted out being on the same cell block. So he leaves this world knowing he passed all he knew on to somebody else, in this case, his son. Al was a very tragic character. EDITED SPOILERS

The police car bit, was of course, inspired by this...

Edited by GTA-King

AdonnisDotCom

Al's a snitch. How can I lead a life of crime and running over pedestrians with such an immoral character.

GTA-King
Al's a snitch. How can I lead a life of crime and running over pedestrians with such an immoral character.

lol, it's a concept story. I hope you fully understand why he did what he did though. Just like Henry Hill from Goodfellas.

MrcTOtheJ

Great story though and though, I see why you ended it like that, and I have to agree it was the safest way to do so, still wish that Al died in a huge gun fight like John Marston insdead of geting wasted in a cell block, but he still went down swinging. So kuddos, I loved every bit of it, and the police car bit was great a homage to breaking bad.

RomansMoobs

Excellent story. Luckily I had a bowl ready when part 5 came up. icon14.gif

EscoLehGo

The more I think about it the more it makes sense from the point of view you wrote it, Al's a family man at heart but he turned gangster (again) out of necessity for his family so they were always the core of his concern. I'm not a father but my own father is protective of me even to this day though I've been old enough to fend for myself for quite a while so I could see why Al was so impulsive in his decision to make sure his son was safe. The fact that your story generates speculation and debate in itself proves it was good lol. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.

GTA-King

The more I think about it the more it makes sense from the point of view you wrote it, Al's a family man at heart but he turned gangster (again) out of necessity for his family so they were always the core of his concern. I'm not a father but my own father is protective of me even to this day though I've been old enough to fend for myself for quite a while so I could see why Al was so impulsive in his decision to make sure his son was safe. The fact that your story generates speculation and debate in itself proves it was good lol. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.

That's pretty much what I was going for. You're a good observer. icon14.gif

I think the relationship Al has with his son, who is 21 by the way (23 at the end) is somewhat of a tragic one. Sure he loves him, and he would do anything for him. But near the end, he sees alot of himself in him. It upset Al how much of a petty criminal his son is. So Al mentored hin from prison on how to be a better criminal during his last days. Now Kevin is just as much a big shot as Al was. Maybe even more. The fact that Al wants to bestow his criminal knowledge onto his son shows alot about his character. He's someone who had alot of pride, but in this case, it was rather tragic.

I love how my story is garnering this kind of discussion!

Edited by GTA-King

Leve-O

Awesome story man. I really enjoyed it!

10/10

heisan

Didnt like it at all 3/10

Cant belive i read all of it facedesk.gif

GTA-King

Cant belive i read all of it facedesk.gif

Noob. yawn.gif

Yeah, I'm going to request for this to be moved to Writer's Discussion soon. It seems this is losing alot of interest here in the V section.

heisan

Cant belive i read all of it  facedesk.gif

Noob. yawn.gif

Yeah, I'm going to request for this to be moved to Writer's Discussion soon. It seems this is losing alot of interest here in the V section.

Yeah, im a noob because i didnt like it suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

How old are u ? mercie_blink.gif

ps: mod remove this

GTA-King

Noob. yawn.gif

You're a noob because you are simply lying that you read it all. I guarantee if I asked you a question about the story you couldn't answer it. I've never seen you post in this topic before, so you're simply trolling.

Why even contribute if you haven't even read the story? tut tut. die.gif

EDIT: Just noticed your join date. It all makes sense now. icon14.gif

Edited by GTA-King

Speetix

So, is there anyone who has read this?

GTA-King
So, is there anyone who has read this?

Uhhh, yeah. lol. Look through the topic!

Alot of people has already read it and enjoyed. I've put alot of work into this to keep yall entertained while we wait for more info from R*. You should read it as well when you get the time. icon14.gif

heisan

Noob. yawn.gif

You're a noob because you are simply lying that you read it all. I guarantee if I asked you a question about the story you couldn't answer it. I've never seen you post in this topic before, so you're simply trolling.

Omg suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Wtf, i dont need to wright here before i read it or ???? facedesk.gif f*cking dumb are u ? seriously, jesus christ. suicidal.gif

sh*thead, u sir, eat sh*t and suicidal.gif

Edit: Just noticed your join date, probably a stupid ni**er

GTA-King

Noob. yawn.gif

Omg suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Wtf, i dont need to wright here before i read it or ???? facedesk.gif f*cking dumb are u ? seriously, jesus christ. suicidal.gif

sh*thead, u sir, eat sh*t and suicidal.gif

My suspensions are confirmed. icon14.gif

*sigh* I can tell the maturity levels of the V forum are starting to dwindle. Maybe it will be a good idea to have this topic moved...