Debate on Animals in gta5

HeresLookinAtYou

HeresLookinAtYou

I was listening to some leaked video of someone talking about what to expect in grand theft auto 5 and it mentioned animals are in the game but the act of shooting them or playing target practice with them will not be possible because Rockstar does not want to promote killing animals. For me, I think being ABLE to shoot and possibly kill them will add to the realism of the game and create an interesting distraction from completing the regular missions. The video mentioned something about it was okay for Red Dead Redemption to shoot horses because at the time it was I guess "natural practice" for whatever reason. So it all comes down to whether or not you will be able to shoot and injure animals in the next gta...Here is my argument: Making it possible would certainly add to a tremendous overall enjoyment of the game, you can use your imagination to see why, and basically what they are saying is that it is certainly okay to murder thousands of people throughout the game but it would be Outrageous to kill an animal even though people in real life do it for sport and its completely legal. Another point I would like to add is that in Gta4 we already shot at birds which were planted all throughout the game similar to that of packages in gta3. These are obviously animals so why not make it possible to plant more animals like dogs and bears etc throughout the forests which adds to the realism of the environment and be able to shoot them for whatever reason that you wanted. We have already shot and killed animals in the past so it should not be a big deal to open up to the idea.

I highly doubt they would add unkillable animals in the game. Either the animals aren't in there, or they're killable.

We have this topic Here. icon14.gif

fV9tG4b.gif

HeresLookinAtYou

I certainly hope so because that would be an interesting thing to do. thank you for commenting