LaUgHiN gUy

LaUgHiN gUy

Remove Hove beach,bohan.

user posted image

Edited by LaUgHiN gUy

Narcis_speed6

Boss Snipes of UTM
Thanks

Hey man while your here go ahead and get northwood removed also..thanks!

LaUgHiN gUy

Can you remove nothwood and add Cervza Heights and Meadows park?

Narcis_speed6

xXPrinceEzioXx
Meadow park is Corleone turf, I highly suggest you remove it

Actually Rambo the Reyes crime family were here before the Corleone family they used to have another gang page they shut it down they own it not you guys.

user posted image

Travisginca

Its a f*cking video game, get over it. If RockStar really wanted to they could say that they own the whole damn city because they made it.

you best shut the hell up and get the eff my topic you no good 13 year old b*tch you act like this is real life, and all you do is complain to everyone. YOUR 13 so I swear to god you threaten me again on VIDEO GAME and it just goes to show how immature you are and why you have no leadership skills and treat this as a real life thing.

Meadow park is  Corleone turf, I highly suggest you remove it

Actually Rambo the Reyes crime family were here before the Corleone family they used to have another gang page they shut it down they own it not you guys.

exactly, they shut down, that would be like me claiming all of the clemente turf, which i didn't

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

I'm browsing this section trying to see who I can help and how.

Now I say you take this turf dispute to either your gangs topics or preferably to Private Messaging.

I'm no backseat mod, but I'd recommend a mod locks this and when you resolve this turf dispute create another topic as until it's resolved your wasting the time of the artists here and drawing unwanted drama to this section of the forums.