Supercars anyone ?

MrAfro77

On PC they have mods for real life supercar brands like Lambo and Pagani and I think that it suck that we can't do this on the consoles.

So i was thinking since the game is set in L.A your obviously gunna be living a luxurious lifestyle so why not have supercars in the game, I know they can't copy the exact car but maybe they can do something along the lines of todays supercars like in the trailer the Cheetah is very similar to an R8

other supercars that would be cool to see are

Koenigsegg

user posted image

Pagani Zonda

user posted image

Buggati veyron

user posted image

SCC Ultimate aero

user posted image

AGAIN!!!! I know they cant copy the exact design of the cars but they can make a similar version like they did with the

Cheetah as an R8

Inferus as a Lambo

Comet as a Porche

Super GT as Aston Martin

etc...

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

I agree with you that there will probably be more supercar spinoffs in GTA V than GTA IV, especially in the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area, although it will probably sharply contrast with the cars in the poor areas of Los Santos. Personally, I would like to see some (VERY RARE) concept car spinoffs that appear on the streets, and to find special cars in movie sets, such as the Acura NSX.

interpolfan11

It would be great R* could clone newer supercars such as the:

user posted image

Pagani Huayra

user posted image

Ferrari 458 Italia

user posted image

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

And since this game is based on LA, R* better not skimp on the BMW, Mercedes Benz, and Lexus models, because they are ridiculously common in any Southern Californian middle class neighborhood.

Edited by interpolfan11

Racecarlock

I want to steal hotring racers again. Also some sort of F1 car. Those are fun to drive.

It would be great R* could clone newer supercars such as the:

user posted image

Pagani Huayra

Great effing car!

I wouldnt mind some super-rare cars which you can only acquire by ordering them online in an internet cafe or at your home computer. They take like 2 in game weeks to ship to you and cost like half a million or so.

TyphoonJames

I wouldnt mind some super-rare cars which you can only acquire by ordering them online in an internet cafe or at your home computer. They take like 2 in game weeks to ship to you and cost like half a million or so.

Definitely, imagine if it was delivered by lorry and you get to be there as it's lowered into your driveway wow.gif

Also, I hope they nail the car sounds, supercars and musle cars in particular.

I could care less for sports cars let alone super cars. I prefer realistic everyday vehicles that people drive.

universetwisters
I prefer realistic everyday vehicles that people drive.

exactly. i dont even see any supercars in real life, apart from on top gear and sh*t.

plus, theres always the 'cluster problem'. if you drive one supercar, they start spawning everywhere

sTgL5iS.png

I could care less for sports cars let alone super cars.  I prefer realistic everyday vehicles that people drive.

Wow that is an independent thought u got there mate.

I prefer realistic everyday vehicles that people drive.

exactly. i dont even see any supercars in real life, apart from on top gear and sh*t.

plus, theres always the 'cluster problem'. if you drive one supercar, they start spawning everywhere

For the spawning problem R* could easily make 1 or two of them spawn that way they stay super rear like in real life

I actually like that rare idea, cuz its true in real life you never see these types of car unless you have the money to buy them

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

BANHAMMER

I actually like your Idea that would be cool pre ordering them off the interent or at a dealership

BANHAMMER

Los Santos Pedestrian
I could care less for sports cars let alone super cars.  I prefer realistic everyday vehicles that people drive.

I also couldn't give a sh*t about supercars in the game. In fact, I'd discourage another goddamn Lamborghini parody, one is enough. Even worse than that is a Veyron parody too. It's just... uck barf8bd.gif

We already have a thread similar to this one with a bunch more ideas for supercars and other cars in there.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=501107&hl=

Anyway, I personally want more common, everyday cars like the Futo than supercars.

I never drive them anyway whatsthat.gif

I did not know this thx man

BANHAMMER

Nissan GTR

user posted image

Lamorghini Reventon

user posted image

Noble M600

user posted image

Porsche 997 GT2 RS

user posted image

and yes please to the Zonda!

Edited by mdr279

I also couldn't give a sh*t about supercars in the game. In fact, I'd discourage another goddamn Lamborghini parody, one is enough. Even worse than that is a Veyron parody too. It's just... uck barf8bd.gif

Then dont drive the nice cars its as simple as that! Its not like your being forced to drive cars you dont like, I dont know why your complaining, If you wanna drive a sh*tbox be my guest,

stop whining over nothing!!!!

I made this thread cuz to me it only makes sense when you live a luxurious lifestyle you need sh*t to spend your money on and cars a up there on that list of expensive sh*t

BANHAMMER

Then dont drive the nice cars its as simple as that! Its not like your being forced to drive cars you dont like, I dont know why your complaining, If you wanna drive a sh*tbox be my guest,

stop whining over nothing!!!!

I made this thread cuz to me it only makes sense when you live a luxurious lifestyle you need sh*t to spend your money on and cars a up there on that list of expensive sh*t

Totally agree with you man. I want to drive a supercar in the game because I can't drive one in real life.

RockStarNiko

In GTA IV multiplayer there was different classes for races with 4 cars in each class

So in GTA V I would like there to be 4 beastly 1000 HP type sports cars

These 4

http://www.bugatti.com/en/super-sport/360/...ite-silver.html

http://www.koenigsegg.com/models/agera-r/

http://www.venomgt.com/gallery/2013-venom-gt-spyder/

http://www.sscnorthamerica.com/tuatara.php

These 4 cars should be the fastest cars in the game, but incredibly rare

When in multiplayer these 4 cars are in the highest class

Lamborghini Aventador (Infernus), Aston Martin One 77 (Super GT) and a couple of others should be in the class below this

Porsche 911 Turbo (Comet) should not be fastest in the game for GTA V as it not realistic at all, Porsche make lovely cars but they are not the fastest by a long shot

In GTA IV multiplayer there was different classes for races with 4 cars in each class

These 4

Lamborghini Aventador (Infernus), Aston Martin One 77 (Super GT) and a couple of others should be in the class below this

Porsche 911 Turbo (Comet) should not be fastest in the game for GTA V as it not realistic at all, Porsche make lovely cars but they are not the fastest by a long shot

That pissed me off in the last game the fact that they made the comet faster then every thing else, IMO porche are pussy/chick cars

BANHAMMER

That pissed me off in the last game the fact that they made the comet faster then every thing else,  IMO porche are pussy/chick cars

The Carrera GT would like to have a few words with you

user posted image

Edited by Nigel xD

I don't care for most Posches but the Carrera GT is a monster. ^^^

OT: I do agree with having a Koenigsegg though. I hate that the Veyron overshadows it in popular culture. I would be thrilled to see a Mercedes SLR Mclaren as well.

interpolfan11

These 4

That pissed me off in the last game the fact that they made the comet faster then every thing else, IMO porche are pussy/chick cars

Porsches aren't the fastest in a straight-line, but they usually are around a track, seriously. They have tons of lap-time records despite being underpowered against many of their competitors.

OriZarhiKing5

Of course there will be supercars, and even a DLC for more cars&weapones would be awesome!

That pissed me off in the last game the fact that they made the comet faster then every thing else,  IMO porche are pussy/chick cars

The Carrera GT would like to have a few words with you

user posted image

It does sorta look like a Barbie car

Maybe R* could put either the SSC Ultimate Aero TT or it's successor the Tuatara in the game.Do it and the game rock.These two are king in speed.Ultimate Aero TT is the second fastest car after Veyron,while the Tuatara which is still under development were aimed to be faster than the Veyron.

It would be good if they put in more supercars this time, I think there were about 5 or 6 different ones in EFLC but you dont think of supercars in NYC so it was ok that LC didnt have a huge ammount but LA is quite a big place for supercars so I would say there needs to be about 10-15 various supercars in LS and possibly a coupple hypercars aswell.

I would like to see the return of these lookalikes:

Ford GT

Labourghini Mercielago

Porche Carrera GT

Chevrolet whatever its called

Ferrari cant remember the model of that either

Aston Martin DB9

and I would like to see added lookalikes of

Bugatti Veyron (the new one with the orange bit)

Audi R8

Mclaren M6

Dodge Viper

Pagani Zonda F (although the Lamo lookalike did look a bit like a Zonda from behind)

Koinigsegg any one would do

Noble anyone would do aswell

Oh and the Gumpert Apollo, cant forget that