What kind of random peds should they have

woggleman

The random ped was a feature of IV that I enjoyed and I hope to see return to V. What are some random peds you hope they have?

Charlie Sheen streaking through the streets, leaving behind a trail of coke as he goes.

Eez Llort - has personality disorder, very soft, very opinionated. Into calling game developers "c*nts" on online message boards. Gives boycott missions involving throwing video games into trash bins.

• Like 1

Angry_Drive_CQB

I hope they use characters from previous games as Random Peds.

Like CJ's brother, Wu Zi, people from GTA SA that weren't really MAJOR characters, but people we'd still remember.

Hopefully the Truth will appear as well, considering his existance was referenced in GTA IV on the secret website.

Supernutz40

Since its in LA, why not have random "groups of peds", like a celebrity walking around with a couple of body guards and some paparatzi with flashes going off so you really notice them when they randomly pop up.

lana_del_rey

Since its in LA, why not have random "groups of peds", like a celebrity walking around with a couple of body guards and some paparatzi with flashes going off so you really notice them when they randomly pop up.

I was hoping for something similar. That's something I REALLY hope they do. biggrin.gif

Oh, and have the body guards attack you if you try to harm them.

interpolfan11

This is such a great idea... icon14.gif

lana_del_rey

I know it's a stretch, but perhaps having movie premiers at theaters during the early nighttime on random days. This would mean having a red carpet with "celebrities" walking on it, paparazzi photographing them, cheering fans, news stations, limousines, etc. all around. Perhaps there could be a gathering of "celebrities" inside the theater, in a luxurious type lobby, mingling and drinking. Idk, it would probably take up too much space, but it would be a very thoughtful addition.

Supernutz40
Oh, and have the body guards attack you if you try to harm them.

Well of course.

Good thread, I'd like to have an encounter with a crazed religious sect which pickets funerals in Los Santos, obviously based on the contemptible antics of Fred Phelps and his retarded buddies. Given that our protagonist sounds like a family man, I think having him come across a man beating his wife would be an interesting insight into his psyche. Given the movie business, we could meet some really desperate, depraved individuals. You may meet a talent scout, he gushes over you, stating that you're exactly what he's been looking for. He offers you a job in his "studio". Upon visiting said studio, you find out that his films all involve men having sex with farm animals. With a place like Los Santos, we can go quite surreal, I sincerely hope so at least.

They should bring back the 7 Elvis impersonators from GTA2, with a special bonus for running them all down!

Marnie turning up in Los Santos. A couple of years older, but not having quite learnt her lesson from LC.

Nah Tso Gud

That'd be cool, they could have street performers around the Venice beach area.. like the dude on rollerblades with the guitar etc.

HOW'S ANNIE?

Ones that say stuff as funny as: "THEY KILLED ANOTHER TRUTH SEEKER"

Justin Bieber, that way I wont be lazy to buy more ammo for weapons anymore. turn.gif

The Scottish Guy
They should bring back the 7 Elvis impersonators from GTA2, with a special bonus for running them all down!

Yeah i really miss those guys. They were funny as sh*t!

"step-on, uh-huh-huh" lol

Oh and I hope Barack Obama pops up, so I can beat the living sh*t out of him.

G

The Red Woman

old people on mobility scooters that go out of control and run people over