GTA IV - Best Machinima?

mlaytontaylor

mlaytontaylor

Hello hello ... so yeah, this is my first post EVER on the forums, so hi ... i'm Matt colgate.gif

Now, i've seen A LOT of GTA Machinima and then i made this a few months back and it's really good ... well i'm proud of it anyway!

However there is loads of amazing GTA Machinima so i'm wondering, where do i rank? You know, in the grand scheme of things ...

Thanks guys and girls, here's to my first post! monocle.gif

Edited by mlaytontaylor

Hey dude I loved that machinima! The interactions between Niko & CJ was great fanservice.

mlaytontaylor

Hey dude I loved that machinima! The interactions between Niko & CJ was great fanservice.

Thanks a lot dude, i appreciate the feedback biggrin.gif

Just finished watching this presentation - exceptional work! I would love to know how to edit video in GTA-IV. Do you know where I can find a tutorial for the PC version?

I very much enjoyed this machinima. Your work doing character interactions was very nice. It had a solid storyline through to the end. This was better than most other machinimas I have seen. All in all it was very good. Keep up the good work in your videos biggrin.gif

Dr-Mayhem111

Best Machinima I've ever seen. I hope to see more.

this was one of the best machinima i've ever seen. i get the feeling from the script that niko and the guy who hired him had history because in all the GTAIV i've never seen niko try to double cross an employer. he does the job, gets paid, everyone's happy... unless he's blackmailed into it, of course. this was my only niggle really. i'm guessing niko had heard a word on the street that this guy was a double cross merchant? oh, and why the truck didn't explode w all those shotguns pumping projectiles into it. but i suppose that can easily be explained away.

the atmosphere and interaction worked very well.

possibly the best machinima since red vs blue

Best Machinima I've ever seen!

Keep up the awesome work! icon14.gif

mlaytontaylor

Wow, guys thanks so much for the feedback biggrin.gif it's been overwhelmingly positive!

It's an honour, especially from hardcore GTA heads biggrin.gif

Please share it as much as you can and look out for my BATMAN GTA Machinima, coming soon

THANKS EVERYONE!

So, you are the one who made "Funny Moment Part 1,2,3"? Then you surely need a commendation. Excellent work with all your videos. smile.gif

GentlemanSquid

You broke a few film making rules here and there, such as the 180 rule at 4:30. You didn't establish some of the shots, so it was a little confusing where people were standing. There were others.

All in all it was quite good, I liked some of the shots.

mlaytontaylor
You broke a few film making rules here and there, such as the 180 rule at 4:30. You didn't establish some of the shots, so it was a little confusing where people were standing. There were others.

All in all it was quite good, I liked some of the shots.

Hey buddy, thanks for the input, that's just what i'm looking for smile.gif