GTA V hasn't been announced yet

Zirvlok

This topic is to play a what-if scenario, that scenario being if GTA V still hadn't been announced. Hopefully this will help people get over there not being any new info. So to start it off...

*Ahem*

I still can't believe R* hasn't announced GTA Next (Almost starting to think they haven't started it until recently), I still figure we'll have to wait until MP3 gets released, and that's still months away. It just HAD to get delayed. And if it does get announced after MP3, we're probaly looking at a 2013 release D: . It had better be epic, probaly going to be set in Vice City, atleast I think so. How does everyone else feel about this?

Cole Phelps Gta

I've about had it with these ''rockstar'' jerks. How dare they make other games and not gta. I want a new gta dammit. I feel used and betrayed. If they dont announce gta next i'll go nuts. I'll kill people and blame them or something.

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

I've about had it with these ''rockstar'' jerks. How dare they make other games and not gta. I want a new gta dammit. I feel used and betrayed. If they dont announce gta next i'll go nuts. I'll kill people and blame them or something.

Go ahead and f*ck up your life... No one care's sigh.gif

I hope Grand Theft Auto V will head to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

I also hope it's going to be a bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, and that Grand Theft Auto V will focus on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

Just my 2 cents. wink.gif

I hope Grand Theft Auto V will head to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

I also hope it's going to be a bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, and that Grand Theft Auto V will focus on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

Just my 2 cents. wink.gif

Souther California? That's ABSURD! R* have already done way to many games in SoCal (LA precisly), there's no way they're going to do ANOTHER game there. It's obviously going to be Vice City.

My uncle's friend's mother's nephew's kid has a friend that knows a guy that works at R*, and he said that It's gonna be set in the whole country of China, and there'll be multiple protagonists!

This is just sad

Reported

I'm fairly certain it's against ToS to announce when you 'Report' something.

Edited by rodneythesavior

I hope they go back to San Andreas. I want planes and a lot of countryside to explore.

they are going back to SA!!!

This is just sad

Reported

Im tellin my mom suicidal.gif

OT: I was hoping for the Full San Andreas HD remake

Edited by bps1977

I hope they go back to San Andreas. I want planes and a lot of countryside to explore.

they are going back to SA!!!

No way, Vice City is long overdue, kinda. However, I can't put my finger on it, but China is seeming more and more likely...

OriZarhiKing5

You idiot how the f*ck is it gonna be in Vice City, if you can clearly see in the trailer that its Los Santos and R* even said it,.

I don't know but I have a feeling it will be London, although Gay Tony said "London ain't happening". Oh and remember this: Five guys, Five bullets, Five letters. I can't say any more.

You idiot how the f*ck is it gonna be in Vice City, if you can clearly see in the trailer that its Los Santos and R* even said it,.

somebody can't read

The next GTA is obviously going to be GTA IV: Australia.

How do I know?

My friends dad had lunch with one of the guys from Team Bondi, he said that Rockstar

are working in collaboration with Team Bondi to create the most realistic kangaroo riding

experience in a video game yet!

Oh and Team Bondi are making sure that you can't actually shoot anyone in this GTA.

user posted image

EDIT: Spelling n sh*t, hey c'mon it's late over here.. sleepy.gif

Edited by DEED

Trailer? Rockstar said? What the f*ck are you talking about, guy? I wish we had a trailer, then we could FINALLY know the location and end all this speculation.

I don't know why people think they will do Vice City again. The magic of the game was the 80's Miami setting. They won't go back to the 80's again and a modern day Vice City would be boring without that Scarface vibe. Based on all the casting calls, it seems very likely the game will be set in Los Santos, and I would be happy enough with that. They can really do Los Angeles justice now with current gen tech like they finally were able to with New York City in GTA IV.

My friend's uncle's daughter's father worked for rockstar, and he said that they would show GTA V last year at November, but they trolled me and they uploaded a video with gta iv Ienhancer in Los Santos from GTA SA, was sooo disappointed.Tho that made me 100% sure that next gta will be set in whole of Europe.

SGT. Johnson

Here's a tissue for your obvious issue.

I don't know why people think they will do Vice City again. The magic of the game was the 80's Miami setting. They won't go back to the 80's again and a modern day Vice City would be boring without that Scarface vibe. Based on all the casting calls, it seems very likely the game will be set in Los Santos, and I would be happy enough with that. They can really do Los Angeles justice now with current gen tech like they finally were able to with New York City in GTA IV.

Maybe you're right, but I'm still not sold on Los Santos. They've already done plenty of L.A. inspired games. Maybe something fresh... Like Canada!

SGT. Johnson

Maybe you're right, but I'm still not sold on Los Santos. They've already done plenty of L.A. inspired games. Maybe something fresh... Like Canada!

Are you honestly saying that you are in denial of what R* told us?

anotha one bites the dust

READ MAN READ!

you can't just jump in on a topic and assume you know what's going on.

SGT. Johnson

READ MAN READ!

I did read it. Just a bunch of whiners IMO.

R* told us something?

Personally, I think the game will be set in Chicago.

READ MAN READ!

Read the first post dozingoff.gif

It's a "what-if" senario.

This topic is to play a what-if scenario, that scenario being if GTA V still hadn't been announced. Hopefully this will help people get over there not being any new info. So to start it off...

You do know that rockstar has other game series with large fanbases like GTA right? Max payne, manhunt... Bully? People have been wanting new games in those forgotten series for a while, max payne 3 MIGHT be the last one, no offence to MP fans, but i hope so, i dont like the series but i respect that it has fans.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

u know i haz friend @ rocstar he tlod me gta 5 is next gta and it is gta 5 constanta city it is good cuz im from constanta

READ MAN READ!

Whiners? Well let's all apologize fro wanting a sequel to a game we all like. We're all just a little upset that we're now month 3 into 2012 wiht no new GTA having been announced. And what the hell do you expect from a fansite? People happy that a new sequel hasn't even been announced for what's going to be 4 years next month? Atleast people aren't going crazy and throwing away brand new copies of IV in protest, then I might support your claim.