Diving underwater

Paper Mario

Paper Mario

Hey all!

I was wondering something. Wouldn't you like it to be able to buy or hire a dive suit? I mean, then we can stay underwater for as long as we want. Well, until the oxygen tank runs out. Then you need to refill it at the store again. Or on the beach.

The suit could be very expensive though. I don't about you guys, but wouldn't this be fun?

We could have underwater swim races in multiplayer. And maybe we can shoot the oxygen tanks off so that the player has to get above water. And not only races. It would be fun too in just free-roam or other game modes.

I'm for anything that gives us more stuff to spend money on. Scuba gear it is! icon14.gif

PS If I get my hands on some scuba gear I'm going to rid the world of Sharks.

Paper Mario
I'm for anything that gives us more stuff to spend money on. Scuba gear it is! icon14.gif

Lol..

What if there is like.. eight of them at the same time?

This made my day. lol.gif

OT: It would be pretty awesome. I actually hope they do this.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Scuba gear is one of the things that I thought San Andreas should have had (along with submarines). I'm all for anything that increases the underwater enjoyability.

Racecarlock

It may be pointless, but it's also fun. Swimming with turtles and fish. Swimming is just plain fun. I should play Ecco the dolphin again.

I'm for anything that gives us more stuff to spend money on.  Scuba gear it is!  icon14.gif

PS  If I get my hands on some scuba gear I'm going to rid the world of Sharks.

Lol..

What if there is like.. eight of them at the same time?

8 Sharks is no match for 1 Lion. *S ph34r.gif K*

great idea icon14.gif also imo they should add an underwater minefield so we can have a little challenge getting through it (could be fun im multiplayer games)

PS they can use the minefield to block entry to other areas in early stages of the story.

it would be awesome if we can kill Sharks with shotguns, if we can shoot.

I'm up for it as long as u get a spear gun and can shoot at people swimming ( if there is any this time). Imagine the stealth missions we could have. They should seem shaky seeing as its in the water and to add some difficulty to it.

Awesome idea! But that suit would be useless if there's nothing special in water like sharks or some hidden treasure which gives you like 10k-100k$.

Paper Mario
Awesome idea! But that suit would be useless if there's nothing special in water like sharks or some hidden treasure which gives you like 10k-100k$.

Not really.

It would be usefull for some new online game modes. And I'm sure there will be animals underwater. biggrin.gif

Official General

If there is a lot of animal life to see underwater, plus some dangerous ones to encounter (think sharks), and there are fun and exciting activities (both main and side) to do in the game, then I'm all for this idea.

This was in San Andreas, and I really liked the missions that were underwater in that game. But I felt more could have been done with this in SA, so yeah if Rockstar can greatly improve this feature, I wanna see it in GTA V for sure.

toni cinpriani

Yes that would be cool. But they have to add an ananas with a sponge living in it too biggrin.gif

This would be cool if they could bring the diving back and im all for that scuba gear that would be cool too

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

I'm all for this idea, there's a lot they could do with the ocean, they could put some mad creepy sh*t down there. Like maybe an unexplained sunken ship with skeletons in it, or some mutated creature that you rarely encounter when you're way out in the deep

Scuba equipment, yes.

Driving underwater? No. That's getting kinda ridiculous imo

Paper Mario
Scuba equipment, yes.

Driving underwater? Lol, I didn't mention that. XD

It would be slow as hell. tounge.gif

Scuba equipment, yes.

Driving underwater? Lol, I didn't mention that. XD

It would be slow as hell. tounge.gif

Wow, I'm tired lol.

I totally read "driving" underwater.

Heh, my bad blush.gif

I approve of both your ideas icon14.gif

the ability to swim underwater is definitely something i want back for GTA V. Just Cause 2 nailed it with diving underwater, hopefully we will see something similar in V

Paper Mario
the ability to swim underwater is definitely something i want back for GTA V. Just Cause 2 nailed it with diving underwater, hopefully we will see something similar in V

Yeah. And who knows, maybe some underwater vehicles.

Could be cool. Especially when used in missions. smile.gif

oh yea sharks, we saw a dog in the trailer so why not sharks and other sea animals that are interactive and we can actually kill if we want to. There were sharks in vice city but they were just there for show and nothing to do with them.

I like to do this in GTAV. I like to see the underwater in GTAV...

user posted image

I like to explore the underwater in GTAV like this.

user posted image

Edited by gta_fan28

SoftimusPrime

I like the idea, especially if they put lots of easter eggs in there. Just Cause 2 had the right idea as there's lots of coral and fish, but I feel they could've included a lot more like sunken ships, skeletons, etc. I'm pretty impatient though, so I want the ability to swim reasonably fast. I hated how slow swimming was in SA.

• 1 month later...