What to do if you can't wait for V

Racecarlock

So, when I saw the trailer for V, I was as excited as everyone else. So excited that I couldn't really wait to play it. So you know what I did? I celebrated by playing San Andreas for a few hours. Just roaming around, flying planes, driving cars, jumping things off of mount chiliad, and such. Now, I realize that V's Los Santos will be a lot bigger and the other two cities might not be in the game, but I think we all need to blow off some steam. Plus, maybe if you confine yourself to los santos, it will be a bit like a V preview.

Now, I realize some of you might not be able to get used to renderware and PS2 graphics again. Well, too bad for you, I can still play and enjoy it without getting all wrapped up in graphical and physical differences. You don't have to wait for V to tool around in Cali again. Just pop in SA and have a nice time. Hell, start a new game if you want to go through the story again. I realize it's nuts, but at least it'll pass the time, and maybe when you're finished, V will be out. My point is, you guys need to play SOMETHING to calm down, or else you'll completely explode.

I did this before, actually tried to 100% San Andreas as I waited...but I got bored and started playing Batman: Arkham Asylum and then Saints Row: The Third.

Now that I've pre-ordered MP3, I have enough games to keep me busy until GTA V, so no worries here icon14.gif

Just want to respond to what you said on the lesser graphics on the previous console.

When i was like 13/14/15 i used to play Driver. It was the best game in the world for me at the time. A year or so back i was like hey lets play that awesome game again. But i was SO shocked when seeing the graphics. It was like 100 by 100 pixels lol.

A few days ago like 4 or 5 I downloaded San Andreas for my 360. I played it a few years ago on my PS2 but now it keeps freezing so that's why I bought it for my Xbox 360.

Man it's amazing playing it again. I forgot all of the missions almost which makes it feel like a new game to me. And I can ride bicycles again! biggrin.gif

For the rest I am doing this without mods or cheats. I enjoy it a lot without them. But when I finish the story I will use cheat codes again for more awesome fun!

Can't wait for GTA V!

Well i got SA a few weeks back and completed it all in a week, apart from the zero missions, them missions are hard as f*ck, but its still fun to just go to different areas and mess around...

Damn, I wish I could play SA again, I actually got two discs of it (one doesn't work) but some douche stole my cords from my PS2 so I'm out of luck.

I still play EFLC everyday though.

G1T

As much as i love San Andreas its just so hard to get used to that gameplay again (controls etc.) after playing IV.

I'll most likely play it again for nostalgic purposes right before V releases...

I bought a PS2 and I'm playing all my old games.

Awesome stuff like The Getaway, WRC Rally Evolved, Jaws Unleashed, Driv3r. Hell even spyro 2 and TOCA 2 from the PS1 days!

Colin McRae Rally too! You know before it went all Ken block and energy drinks.

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

I've got more than enough games away from the GTA franchise to keep me occupied. I'm hooked on titles like Red Faction: Armageddon, Batman Arkham City and FIFA 12 and if I ever get the urge to take a peak at how R* might portray LS I just load up Midnight Club: LA. I'm just focusing on the games that I have now rather than putting V up on a pedestal and obsessing over it, because as far as I'm concerned, until its in my console and blowing me away it is just another game.

thats a great idea but i dont think i can play gta sa again i played it for a long time and i dont fell like playin it again but there are other games you can play till gta v comes out like ufc 3 or nba 2k12 tounge2.gif

ThEtRuThSANANDREAS69

hell yea dude! i always pop in San Andreas and Vice City. theres just certain things about those games that can never be considered "old" to me. i still havent played a game to date with more things to do than san andreas. it might be old graphics, but the selection and variety makes up for it. And the feel of vice city is amazing-i literally bought a PS2 a year ago just for those 2 games biggrin.gif

hell yea dude! i always pop in San Andreas and Vice City. theres just certain things about those games that can never be considered "old" to me. i still havent played a game to date with more things to do than san andreas. it might be old graphics, but the selection and variety makes up for it. And the feel of vice city is amazing-i literally bought a PS2 a year ago just for those 2 games biggrin.gif

That my friend, is called nostalgia.

icon14.gif

So, when I saw the trailer for V, I was as excited as everyone else. So excited that I couldn't really wait to play it. So you know what I did? I celebrated by playing San Andreas for a few hours. Just roaming around, flying planes, driving cars, jumping things off of mount chiliad, and such. Now, I realize that V's Los Santos will be a lot bigger and the other two cities might not be in the game, but I think we all need to blow off some steam. Plus, maybe if you confine yourself to los santos, it will be a bit like a V preview.

Now, I realize some of you might not be able to get used to renderware and PS2 graphics again. Well, too bad for you, I can still play and enjoy it without getting all wrapped up in graphical and physical differences. You don't have to wait for V to tool around in Cali again. Just pop in SA and have a nice time. Hell, start a new game if you want to go through the story again. I realize it's nuts, but at least it'll pass the time, and maybe when you're finished, V will be out. My point is, you guys need to play SOMETHING to calm down, or else you'll completely explode.

LOL, Race! One of the most logical posts on this forum. Bravo icon14.gif

Triple Vacuum Seal

Even till today, I love the gun sound effects in GTAVC.

TheGreene2010

Civilization IV is a pretty good game to pass the time. When steam had their holiday sale I bought a sh*t load of games so I'm pretty set myself. smile.gif

Edited by TheGreene2010

- Get into a different genre

- Play Saints row 2 (not 3)

- Play GTA IV

- Play an older GTA

- Wait to see if the leaked re ratings for PS3 GTA 3 and VC are true

- See if a GTA will come to vita first

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I did that a few weeks ago but the damage physics put me off playing it much longer after doing the storyline. I was surprised at how easy I found the zero missions this time round though, I guess ive just got better at aiming at things than I was back in 2005 & 2007 & 2010 when I did playthroughs of SA again.

Im now playing Vice City stories again now that I have a PSP and it is by far the best PSP game I have at the moment, ok fair enough I only have FIFA 12 and some crappy American Football game that was £1 so I got it because of that, but still it shows how much the PSP is capeable of.

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

I have learned patience after going insane. Then i realize that the confinement of time is the problem, but then i realized that without time gtaV will literally take forever to be released. Time is one crazy motherf*cker.

My ps3 died last month Ala yellow light of death. I need another job so that will keep me busy, plus the drugs, booze, parties, and sex. I will need to buy a new ps3 for gtav like i did for IV and a ps2 for San andreas. cool.gifmonocle.gif

Billy Benedict
hell yea dude! i always pop in San Andreas and Vice City. theres just certain things about those games that can never be considered "old" to me. i still havent played a game to date with more things to do than san andreas. it might be old graphics, but the selection and variety makes up for it. And the feel of vice city is amazing-i literally bought a PS2 a year ago just for those 2 games  biggrin.gif

I no rite just listen to the mp5

Im playing Vice City Stories on my PS Vita. Looks really smooth too.

BOGT is one I hop into here and there since I have it on Steam.

Also, RDR Multiplayer. It is just awesome. I can only hope that GTA V has Multiplayer that awesome.

ChrissDaMan

i remember a couple of years ago it think it was on christmas eve 2009 (I live in sweden and we celebrate chrstmas 24 and open the presents on 24th) and the same christmas my mom and i baught a Xbox360 for (my present lol)

me. and we have just been at my grandmas . on the way home i baught GTA LCS and GTA VCS it was like 2 games for 150 swedish kronor (aprox 200 dollar) that was pretty nice. and i wanted the Xbox 360 cause i wanted GTA TLAD and TBoGT but i had no idea it was gonna be relesed like a half yr later, i played the TBoGT first i thhing i played TLAD like a couple of month later.

like a week after christmas i baught a GTA-box with GTA III, VC and SA. and i played GTA III then i just played tru them all. but it took like a month or so. but it took back some good memories m, m. good time lol

i hed them all already but i was like 7 or 8 yrs old when i got my own PS2, my bro learned me to play GTA when i was like 4 or 5

so GTA is like a religon for me or something lol

but i played GTA SA like 100 times so i know the game like the back of my hand.. XD

now when my bday was (21th february) my sisters boyfriend gave me Red Dead Redemption, i been hearing what everybody here is talking about it, like if the animals gonna be like RDR in GTA V

But i had my thoughts like it cant be that good, but im pretty imressed. took me 4 days to finnish it (10 hrs total)

then i saw i could by the DLC Undead Nightmare........ i finnished it todayXD

but i hated that DLC cause it was so f*cking scarry i think lol ph34r.gif i mean those fukn zombies came from no where suicidal.gif

latly i been playing:

RDR

TDU2

GTA TBoGT .online

Sneakerhead.

My favorite gun sound effects was the Kruger and the sniper. inlove.gif

And that phOoOoO! type sound effect from the mac-10??? whatsthat.gif

Or what ever that gun you get from tier one is called. suicidal.gif