Hygiene?

SGT. Johnson

Racecarlock
Alright!

The whole reason this was made was to ACTUALLY MAKE FUN of the notion of HYGIENE in GTA V!

Me? Honestly don't see it being used; the whole point of this thread was to make fun of the idea the GTA5Videos came up with, nothing more!!!

Here's the thing. I've trained myself to see internet sarcasm and I still had a hard time detecting it in most of the responses in this thread. I have to assume they're joking, that's how uncertain I am. Now, if I can barely tell they're making fun, what chance does anyone else on this forum have?

Holy sh*t!!!! Is this the kind of stuff that goes on in this section of the forums?

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say we won't be brushing our teeth and wiping our asses in a game that's main focus is on stealing cars.

Wow. When people were saying the V area of the forum was sh*t I was thinking, "no, it isn't really." This has made it to two pages and hasn't been locked. It is self explanatory. Go wild! Wooooo!!@!

Cosmic Gypsy

Holy sh*t!!!! Is this the kind of stuff that goes on in this section of the forums?

I'm pretty sure it is safe to say we won't be brushing our teeth and wiping our asses in a game that's main focus is on stealing cars.

well, were going bowling and playing golf already on a game about stealing cars... instead of doing muggings and roberies, drug dealing etc, which is ridiculous.

but yeah lol... showering etc is beyond ridiculous. im all for visual effects like wetness, mud etc but nothing in depth, i dont want to be punished or hassled in anyway 4 not changing my clothes or showering on GTA

This is a good idea. We need to be teaching the kids hygiene through Grand Theft Auto. Everything you know is a lie. If the video games can show them that how they present themselves to others is important, then they will become better citizens. The future workers will be motivated, learned, and capable. It is what the Golden Rule is all about. Learn Indiviual Esteem. Think about it.

This is a good idea. We need to be teaching the kids hygiene through Grand Theft Auto. Everything you know is a lie. If the video games can show them that how they present themselves to others is important, then they will become better citizens. The future workers will be motivated, learned, and capable. It is what the Golden Rule is all about. Learn Indiviual Esteem. Think about it.

Exactly, this is why taint cleaning must be prominently featured as a mini game a long with proper ass wiping etiquette and ball grooming

Racecarlock

Guys, the people here are just joking. Nobody actually wants this. Well, most people don't anyways.

Guys, the people here are just joking. Nobody actually wants this. Well, most people don't anyways.

This.

If there is also a female protagonist, we must not forget the menstrual cycle..

If the player fails to find a toilet or forgets to insert a tampon into the vaginal tract during the actual menstration, they most certainly would have to pay a price.. be it embarassment from other peds, slipping and falling from one's own bodily fluids, or other..

we must not forget mood swings and such either and how that will factor in with the need to kill anyone.

application of vagisil should also be ecouraged for a female protagonist. failure to apply vagisil would cause peds to react to your odor down there, or worse, cause relationships to take a hit.

Edited by fastdriver

guyzwitgunz
Alright!

The whole reason this was made was to ACTUALLY MAKE FUN of the notion of HYGIENE in GTA V!

Me? Honestly don't see it being used; the whole point of this thread was to make fun of the idea the GTA5Videos came up with, nothing more!!!

And everyone is making fun of you for even daring to make fun of such a ridiculous idea.

• 5 weeks later...

It should also notify you to wash your hands after you're done using the bathroom. We need to teach people proper hygiene. It's disgusting watching guys leave without washing their hands, even saw a teacher cry.gif

Yeah.

Instead of saving the game by sleeping, why not save the game inside the bathroom?

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ok this topic IS scraping the bottom of the bin but ok, maybe a ped will say that you stink so maybe a quick swim at the beach can fix that or when you are changing clothes you can apply cologne, the more expensive brands lasting up to 12 in game hrs. These could also draw more attention to you from female peds or pros. Cologne could be a buyable item so i don't see why not

highgrade89

Did there really have to be a topic/thread on this? Gta is about stealing cars and killing people not about keeping yourself clean lol

SEVEN-EIGHT LIONS 4 LIFE