Hygiene?

SGT. Johnson

So, since there is literally almost nothing left to talk about, I figured I'd see what ol' GTA5Videos is up to. Lo and behold, we have a video about Hygiene...

happy.gif and again lol.gif

Hygiene? Seriously?

What are your thoughts? I love GTA5Videos; best entertainment around and good for a laugh or two (for being such a joke).

EDIT: I was obviously making fun of this theory put forth by GTA5Videos, but I do want to get your opinion on this. My opinion is "hygiene will not play a significant role". Some SA features MAY return I think however.

Edited by SGT. Johnson

I just hope there is some sort of bowel movement mini-game. I hate knowing that the character I'm playing as is getting all backed up.

El Oso Blanco

Well, I could see a tooth brushing/shaving minigame, but just as one of those things to do in your safehouse to kill time. I doubt they will play a significant role.

The toilet and shower should be usable. There shouldn't be anything that makes it so you have to use them, but if you want to click the toilet to take a piss, you should be able to.

El Oso Blanco

Maybe not a minigame. Lets say every safehouse has a bathroom. You go in, press a button, screen fades to black, sound of running water, shaving, etc. Come back to game, you get a temporary boost to respect/sex appeal.

I could see something like that working. I doubt we'll see it, but that's what I can make of hygiene. confused.gif

Maybe not a minigame. Lets say every safehouse has a bathroom. You go in, press a button, screen fades to black, sound of running water, shaving, etc. Come back to game, you get a temporary boost to respect/sex appeal.

I could see something like that working. I doubt we'll see it, but that's what I can make of hygiene. confused.gif

Yeah man! and if you don't do it for a few days the peds start saying, "What's that smell?"

Tying your shoe laces too - neglect to do it before running from the law...fall flat on your face!

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

I'd like to be able to piss all over the joint. That's about it. Taking a sh*t there's really no need for, but pissing on people would be fun.

your clothes could get dirty and sweaty if you dont change them in ages

tramps will have really filthy sweaty clothes lol

I think this has some chance of being in the game.

after all in GTA4 nikos glasses would break off

Lol.. your brief would be:

Go to ammunation and buy an RPG.

Blow up the gang van.

Follow the remaining gang van to the hideout.

Plant explosives in the building.

Find the detonator.

Take a shower and clean your musty ass.

Blow up the building.

Harwood Butch3r

i liked in SA how peds used to comment on CJ's hygiene.

I look forward to wiping my ass after I sh*t, that's what I'm looking forward to most in V.

They should make it where the protagonist gets irritated or uncomfortable if the player doesn't dedicate enough time to cleaning his taint in the shower

ok maybe chracters getting sweaty is a bit over the top

but the clothes could definitely get dirty and worn,

After all cars get dirty and Niko would have blood patches on him

and in plenty of games we are seeing characters clothes getting dirty and ripped

if you were just driving and walking around town then you would not get dirty, but if you were in a swamp, running around the countryside or doing some off road on a dirt bike,

and the dirt would disappear over time

I would like to see how my characters face would like when hes taking a sh*t or brushing his teeth lmao. All jokes aside- Why? :S it would not suit it. In GTA 4 after a gunfight battle, if you take bullet hits ur clothes would stain of blood. In order to clean it all you had to do was buy a hotdog or go to a local burger shot- Solved lol.

SGT. Johnson

Alright!

The whole reason this was made was to ACTUALLY MAKE FUN of the notion of HYGIENE in GTA V!

Me? Honestly don't see it being used; the whole point of this thread was to make fun of the idea the GTA5Videos came up with, nothing more!!!

I could see this happening, but only the worn and torn thing even wet would work, i mean in RDR if you stepped into the water and came out your clothes would look wet.

Maybe they can do what tomb raider underworld did? TRU had laras model in real time physics, which if she lands in water, her outfit and hair stay wet for awhile, then if in mud, her body and clothing is muddy, etc.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

GANGSTA26-VERCETTI

The only hygiene you and the rest will need to worry about is when gta$ comes out and people have been playing for days.