Drive By guns

MrAfro77

Okay I notice while doing drive bys in GTA4 you can only use uzi's and you pistol, This makes sense for the driver of the vehicle cuz hes has to drive, but as a passengers I feel like i should be able to use and M4, ak-47, shot guns or RPGs if I want too but I can't why? Maybe not the RPG idea cuz it is sorta unrealistic but you guys can't say you wouldn't want to do a drive by with and M4 or AK-47

What do you guys think?

Edited by MrAfro77

ye w/e   go bother someone else with your BS

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

Well, I'm tired of reading your garbage PMs.

BANHAMMER

You would kill yourself if you shot a rocket launcher out of a car window are be super-cereally injured.

Well, by using RPG in a car you'd burn yourself to death.

Hey, they should make it so that the RPG has backblast that burns peds that happen to be standing behind it!

Problemses?

RPGs in a car, let the noob drivebys begin.

Wouldn't mind using a AK47 in the window that would be cool.

Ya I hear you on the noob drive by thing with the RPG

i was thinking for that they would have to make the RPG drive by targeting real hard that way its like a 15% chance you actually get a spot on hit

nothing is happening on these forums anyways, with no info, the forums are basically dead and filled with garbage threads

BANHAMMER

You would kill yourself if you shot a rocket launcher out of a car window are be super-cereally injured.

Thats easy to solve get a car with a sun roof that way the RPG holder can shoot outside the sun roof and that way you can only do drive bys with an RPG if you can find a car with a sun roof

BANHAMMER

It's a game, not a simulation. Yes, there is a difference.

i'm just happy they brought the concept of throwing explosives out the window, I was playing San Andreas the other day after a long while and I forgot I couldn't change the vehicle weapon, but i was still trying to shuffle through my vehicle weapons , but it only stuck on on one, the vehicle weapon selection is a nice, improvement as well.

Well, by using RPG in a car you'd burn yourself to death.

Hey, they should make it so that the RPG has backblast that burns peds that happen to be standing behind it!

They'd be sitting on the window, out in the open when they fire their RPG's. Who uses an RPG in the car? Every time I use an RPG in a passenger seat, I ensure I fire outside the window. I hate getting gunpowder on my leather seats.

-Stock Loc

I would like the physics to be improved first to make it more realistic

There should be blind spots around the vehicle where you cannot hit, because it is so stupid when in a bus, you can fire you weapon at someone behind and hit them

I think driver of a car should be able to use pistol/uzi/micro smg/explosives

Passengers should be able to use Shotguns/AK47/Carbine type weapons

If you in a van or on back of a pick up truck you can use heavy weapons like mounted gun or rocket launcher

There should be blind spots around the vehicle where you cannot hit, because it is so stupid when in a bus, you can fire you weapon at someone behind and hit them

Yeah, the blind spots; it makes no sense being able to shoot behind you when you are driving a Boxville.

I'd like to see RPG drivebys too, drivebying is already quite noobish, I'd like to see it done by a weapon that can blow the very car it originated from due to bad aim or timing, that'll teach them.

Also standing on top of cars or pickup truck beds can make things more exciting.

It was one of my favourite features in Saints Row The Third. I loved how you could use any weapon (providing you were not driving); It wasn't even unrealistic.

I will be so happy if they include this in GTA V, but chances are they won't confused.gif

LMAO, I cant take your idea srsly since u think its ok to use an rpg in a car. alien.gif

I'm sorry but this is a really stupid idea! I mean.. you Cant shoot RPGs from inside the car! You will die or at least get injured if you did that in real life..

I'm not really bothered with the weapons we're using in Drive By's but I wouldn't mind AK47's and Shotguns, similar to the movie "Boiyz N The Hood"

I'm sorry but this is a really stupid idea! I mean.. you Cant shoot RPGs from inside the car! You will die or at least get injured if you did that in real life..

Okay forget the rpg thing but you cant tell me you wouldn't want to use a M4 OR an AK-47

BANHAMMER

I'm not really bothered with the weapons we're using in Drive By's but I wouldn't mind AK47's and Shotguns, similar to the movie "Boiyz N The Hood"

Its funny you mention "Boyz N the hood" cuz that what got me to make this thread the whole ak and shotti scenes, just forget i mentioned the RPG your right it is unrealistic

Edited by MrAfro77

BANHAMMER

Yes if you are the passenger, any weapon. But if the driver only the normal (uzi, pistol and grenades/firebottles)

I don't see why they can't use any other gun.

Yes, even an RPG.

It's not real life, so I don't know why you can't use it.

and plus, if the RPG is anything like the RPG in GTA IV, the accuracy will be ass.

Wasn't there a glitch in TBoGT where you can use a machine gun as a drive-by weapon?

Yes, even an RPG.

and plus, if the RPG is anything like the RPG in GTA IV, the accuracy will be ass.

Wasn't there a glitch in TBoGT where you can use a machine gun as a drive-by weapon?

It was the P90. It was still an SMG, but it wasn't supposed to be able to be used while in a vehicle.

Anyways, I think that you should be able to use any weapon as long as you're not in the drivers seat, (all weapons except melee and RPG)

Melee should be usable on bikes/motorcycles

RPG's should be usable in helicopters, and the back of trucks.

Yes, even an RPG.

It was the P90. It was still an SMG, but it wasn't supposed to be able to be used while in a vehicle.

Anyways, I think that you should be able to use any weapon as long as you're not in the drivers seat, (all weapons except melee and RPG)

That's what it was!

Anyway, melee was usable on bikes in TLaD...kinda.

You could use bats during a race..Road Rash style :3

Yes, even an RPG.

That's what it was!

Anyway, melee was usable on bikes in TLaD...kinda.

You could use bats during a race..Road Rash style :3

Ya if only they would have expanded the concept a little bit more and have the option to use it in any situations, it would have been a great feature in TLAD

Okay forget the rpg thing but you cant tell me you wouldn't want to use a M4 OR an AK-47

I was just talking about the RPG bit.. Actually i would love it if we can use AK-47 in Drive Bys, that would be AMAZING!

I haet Mudkipz

I was just talking about the RPG bit.. Actually i would love it if we can use AK-47 in Drive Bys, that would be AMAZING!

You can't use one from inside the car but you can hanging out the passenger window or standing through a sunroof.

Yes, even an RPG.

You are thinking of the P90, which was never intended to be used as a drive-by weapon to begin with.

Now, using that as evidence, I can see why the otherweapons not being included was bullsh*t.

No to RPG drive-bys. That's just over-the-top.

I would like to see drive-bys by:

*Uzis/Sub-Machine Guns

*Pistols

*Carbine Rifles

*Thrown Weapons

That's it.

For everyone saying the OP is crazy because he suggested that we should be able to use an RPG while being a passenger you guys have to realize that RPGs are fairly big and the only way you'd be able to point one out of a car is by leaning your torso out of the window (same thing goes for M16s/large shotguns) - which is plausible.

Now with that said you wouldn't be super-cereal injured or die if you shot an RPG while leaning out of moving car's window (unless the driver drove too close to a light post), RPGs actually travel pretty damn fast IRL (much faster than in any game I've seen) so you wouldn't get burned either.

I think it would be a cool addition to be able to use any weapon when you're a passenger in a car, you could lean out the window in a standard car (with the possibility of hitting a tree and getting pulled out of the vehicle) or stand up in a convertible (when the driver slams on the brakes your aim would jolt downwards) or stand out of a sun roof (same as convertible, but a little more stable because you would have something to lean on).

I would like the lupara to return as drive-by weapon usable by the driver of any vehicle, and not just motorcycles like in TLAD, melee weapons should also be usable in motorcycles like in the TLAD races, as for passengers they should be able to use any weapon except RPGs and melee.

I agree about assault rifles, passengers should be able to use them. Shotguns too. I find it funny riding "shotgun" and not being able to use a shotgun...