I didn't know that I could go in here!

Shyabang Shyabang

Shyabang Shyabang

A lot of you probably know this already. I found this out today and it was a great surprise for me. The interior is huge!

As I was running towards a weapon, I saw a glass entrance that looked like it could be opened.

user posted image

user posted image

This interior was used in "Final Interview" when you kill lawyer Tom Goldberg for Francis.

Lol obviously not a cops n crooks player then.

This is a nice interior for a boss to hide out.

7cg1vNw.png

Dude... this game was released in 2008, there is no point to post topics like this, specially in multiplayer section

Tend to agree with above former poster. However, in all fairness there are PLENTY of guides on GTA-IV which mention the buildings you can and cannot enter. Most of the larger buildings are single piece models, often with the interiors custom-designed to install inside. I've just finished examining the code for the program using OpenIV and have now got an insight into how much went into it. There are, for example, POLICE MOTORCYCLES in GTA-IV (bogt/tlad) ... a complete finished model can be found at tbogt --> pc --> models --> cdimages --> vehicles.img (the file is called policeb.wft). You can also see it here: http://gta-ivplayer.deviantart.com/gallery/35632693

Edited by Karjerker

Looks to me like someone didn't play through the story. *tisk tisk tisk*

Cole Phelps Gta

LOL I play as a women in saints row. Thanks for the info btw. your protag is hot. nothing better than a hot chick with a good ass imo

Btw stockings are f*cking hot. I dunno it might just be me. But i find them very sexy allthough i perfer black than purple

Edited by Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER