How do I spike up my hair properly?

danjodan

I am always trying to spike up my hair and make it look cool but it just never looks right sad.gif

Any advice?

Oh yeah and I like the style where you flatten the front and spike up the rest of it, How do I do that?

Thanks ... smile.gif

It's not 2003 anymore, buddy. Might as well get frosted tips while you're at it.

7FTgFLB.png

You've been making some odd topics lately. tounge.gif

I used to have the style your trying to do. Just buy some gel, or even better the kind of paste stuff, not wax cause your hair looks greasy as f*ck. And the rest is self-explanatory. You really need quite short hair. I don't do that anymore though. I think that style is more suited to younger people. 14 and above it just looks stupid IMO.

But whatever, it's your style. You shouldn't care how it looks anyway, truth is nobody else gives a f*ck.

Can you include a photo of what the f*ck you want?

fV9tG4b.gif

Dude, there's already a topic called "Have a question". You can post it there and you can get immediate answers. Moreover, opening a topic for such a small thing has no point.

I'm guessing you didn't actually get it cut in that style if it doesn't look right. Go get it cut for that style.

user posted image

SRS Incorporated

Use your fingertips and wax. Don't go mad with the amount and just aim for a "just got out of bed, leave a hot drink on the table and go away" look. If you want something more defined and less natural, opt for gel but keep the technique. Linkin Park just might decide to travel back to 2001 and hire a kazoo player.

Please use the Have A Question topic next time though. Failing that, Google or Yahoo! Answers often have good results.