Vendetta Crime Family

D0n Vendetta

by the way i already told games guru to lock the other one kj made for me

Edited by D0n Vendetta

Belgium bagel

I'm just waiting for a scrub to comment on you Claiming All of Alderney as your Turf, then all the people afterward saying "You didn't play match's for all that!!!"

Should be a cool story.

xXPrinceEzioXx

Very nice how do you guys own the hole of alderny if you do you have to have a lot of members see yaa.

Edit;you gonna have to go against 4 clans for all that turf and in previous records you have lost and you must have like 40 to 50 members because what if somebody attacks you in free mode and pushes you back.

Edited by xXPrinceEzioXx
user posted image

Seriously? PrinceEzio & IrishBlizzard, You dont own that turf, nobody but R* owns it. I mean, if you want to roll with it and have turf wars over the turf and both agree to change your map when you lose/gain, sure, but its pretty immature to come to a new crew's topic and spam it about their turf. You can simply ask him if he'd like to battle for it or change it. If not, oh well.

On topic: Looks like a good start. You seem to know what you're doing. Good luck. Feel free to PM me if you need something.

Edited by Officer Will Troll

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

Seriously? PrinceEzio & IrishBlizzard, You dont own that turf, nobody but R* owns it. I mean, if you want to roll with it and have turf wars over the turf and both agree to change your map when you lose/gain, sure, but its pretty immature to come to a new crew's topic and spam it about their turf. You can simply ask him if he'd like to battle for it or change it. If not, oh well.

On topic: Looks like a good start. You seem to know what you're doing. Good luck. Feel free to PM me if you need something.

It's something that actually mafias will understand. Nothing to be angry about.

I always thought turf was just where you guys mostly play. So it doesn't truley matter. Just my two cents.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

When I saw the new topic, I thought you guys were making a new start.

But as you can see you've still carried the feud with your "enemies list".

BUT!

Either way, a much better look! Good Luck! icon14.gif

Good job

user posted image

It's something that actually mafias will understand. Nothing to be angry about.

Just No... I think this perosn in this picture agree's

user posted image

Good talking to you today icon14.gif But the only thing I want to say is why are you with the Beastiones or whatever? Are you lowering your standards?

Drink for thought

user posted image

Nogood Vendetta

Fun fact: don vkendetta is a tradior im a vendetta killa f*ck vendetta u donny vigina

Edited by Nogood Vendetta

- The Lost Brotherhood -

Check your PM Don

Nice job on the gfx btw looks good icon14.gif

Edited by - The Lost Brotherhood -

glenn tha killer

Mind if I talk to you lads later on today. icon14.gif

[no political propaganda]

Edited by docrikowski
user posted image