Social Networking Site topic

Dr. John

This topic is fully searched.

Well, since many of us are in facebook,etc. Why do we talk about it? I mean fb is legend, twitter comes next and then others but why do you think fb is legend?

I wanted this as poll but un... It's General chat. You can still state your social network. In this way, we know each other.

Finn 7 five 11

Maybe there is a reason this topic was never made?

Im sure you do this to john, but the only reason i am on facebook is for all the hot bitches! I can look at their photos all day!

I don''t like any social media except forums.

I have facebook, but only to scare off employers who think looking at facebook is a good way to judge someone.

Los Santos Pedestrian

I have a facebook account I haven't used since July 2010 and people still think I'm active on the site.

I have BOTH a Facebook and Twitter accounts! But i dont use them that much.. I only use them to look for new games News (Twitter) becuase most game publishers/developers have Twitter accounts

why do you think fb is legend?

I don't, I'm not a stupid obsessed retard like you that always assumes that others must do and feel the same as himself.

I only have FB to stop the constant bombardment of people telling me that I should get it and as said above because of the fit girls in our year.

I've got a Facebook account that I don't use as much as I should.

The only reason I got myself an account was because I got tired of so many people asking me "Have you got a FB account? Why haven't you got an FB account?"

I've got accounts with other sites, but I'm not sure if you could call them "social networking sites". confused.gif

Never made a Facebook account, would rather not let people know I live a boring life.

Twatter is fun. @AshMK1

user posted image

I have a My Space. I upload dirty pictures of me with confidence.

With confidence because nobody else is on myspace?

You guys should check out my twatted @drunkmusicrevws that my friend and I do starting now on a regular basis.

But yeah, I also has a facebox.

4XEtraA.jpg

The only reason I got myself an account was because I got tired of so many people asking me "Have you got a FB account? Why haven't you got an FB account?"

Same here, man. The thing is, it actually turned out better for me to have it. I use Facebook quite often because it's easier for me to keep in touch with certain people. I can't phone people because I'm partially deaf and I hate texting, well, more so the way in which people text. Is it called text-speak? Anyway, Facebook is free and it's available pretty much everywhere I go. Even my employers get in touch with me through it. Like most things though, it has its good points and bad points.

As for Twitter, I just don't get it. It genuinely baffles me trying to figure out what people are saying.

Dudesig.png

Í have 0 social networking accounts, i used to have Facebook, but it was all sh*tty spam and farmville requests by my so called "friends", so i quit, been already a bunch of months and i don't really regret that decision, it was a total waste of time(to me).

Yep, some know where I am, but I use Facebook as a serious contact, tried to my Skype as well, which I like, but I tend to really use it sparingly, even less so... Twitter, I find the format less appealing, I'm glad to keep MySpace going, since I joined it's still about the same as when it started, but IIRC, tied to Photobucket for image uploads

I'm thinking of joining LinkedIn for professional job searching

I have facebook

I like to stitch all my victims faces into a book, the pages are made from their skin. Guess what the spine of the book is made out of? Yup SPINE. I flick through it and like to pretend it's my family photo album.

I'm thinking of joining LinkedIn for professional job searching

They forced LinkedIn on us where I work. I have an account there but don't use it. I do have a twitter that I stated just to see what the hype was when it first started. Haven't really seen it in years I guess.

I like to be internet anti-social accept for here. I also don't want some of the freaks from my past contacting me thus making feel obligated to act like I care.

vertical limit

Epic post by Gta Stu. That was hysterical. I literally drooled over my shoulder.

na89340qv0n34b09q340

I have two Facebooks (for a reason I cannot remember, probably about changing my e-mail's address a while ago).

I also had two twitters, one was for Pokemon news that I never used, and lost interest in a long time ago, and the other was random news about Science and Technology, which I also lost interest in.

I had a Myspace, which is still up, but I probably won't remember the login information to delete it, and have little interest in trying.

interpolfan11

I just deleted my Facebook account and I've never had a Twitter or Formspring account. Forums are the only form of social networking that I truly enjoy.

vertical limit
I have a My Space. I upload dirty pictures of me with confidence.

With confidence because nobody else is on myspace?

Yeah, thats pretty much it.

Check me out at HornyBoy69.

Heres a link to save you the trouble.

• 1 year later...
BullworthAcademy

Facebook and Twitter.

But I'm very inactive on Twitter and very active on Facebook.

Facebook, Twitter, MySpace.

These ridiculous topic bumps need to stop.

Edit: To make this comment and thread remotely relevant, I have both facebook and twitter. My social life is organised through facebook to an extent but its mainly to keep in-touch with people I wouldn't otherwise be able to via-phone.

Twitter I use for football transfer news mainly.

Edited by Max.
mIHXV.jpg

Facebook, Twitter, MySpace.

Bend over then tounge.gif

Anyone heard of Raptr? It's like facebook for gamers and you can link your steam, PSN and XBL to the site and it will bring you news and discussions of the games you are playing - plus a ton of stats.

I just played my first couple of hours of The Witcher 2, and when I went to grab this link it asked me if I wanted to join TW2 community.

http://raptr.com/dashboard

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

GoldenBlade

I have an account on Facebook and Twitter. Haven't been on either one in months.

Ex Hellraiser

I have Facebook, and mostly use it to look at hot chicks in my class tounge.gif Call me a stalker, but everyone does it, and girls who post every other picture with their sagging sweatpants and shirt pulled up are asking for it...

Zero fucks given.

@JOSEPH X, I have a raptr account. It's linked to my XBL and Gamespot accounts.

Edited by fatal1ty619

na89340qv0n34b09q340

@Max. - I don't think he had the same purpose in mind with this bump.

I deleted my Facebook last year and haven't re-opened it (it's been a while, probably can't anyway), mostly because at the time I was worried about people looking me up and e-stalking me.

I recently looked at my old MySpace page too; it's not as emo as I remember tounge.gif I was really f*cking weird a few years ago. It's funny that all of the updates are coming from accounts that people attached to their myspace years ago.

e: Oh look, I'm a few posts up! Haha old zoo, I did remember the login information you lazy sh*tlord!

Edited by zoo3891