Crosshair.

lXDarkXl

Hello everyone. I have downloaded GTA 4 few weeks back. But yea, it wasn't running fast. So, i bought new RAM. So, now i have 3GB RAM. But my graphic card is not so good. But still fine for GTA 4. Game is working fine on low settings. It's ok about that. But from yesterday, i am facing new problem, which is crosshair. I can't see my crosshair circle. Just can see a while small dot, even when i aim at someone. It's not showing red circle too. I tried to edit crosshair(HUD.wtd) with SparkIV. But it's still same. confused.gif Maybe anyone know how to fix it? I only need that circle back, white one(while aim-off) and red one(while aim-on). I will really appreciate that, if someone can fix this. Thank you. smile.gif Hope to see a reply as soon as possible. smile.gif

My Specs.

Microsoft Windows XP

Service Pack 3

Computer:

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU

E7300 @ 2.66GHz

2.67 GHz. 2.99GB of RAM

MSI NX8400GS (NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS)

512MB

If need any more information, let me know. Thank you. smile.gif

Edited by lXDarkXl

Start the game, load it, then enter the "Display" category in the pause menu. Click the "reset to default" option at the bottom, and your HUD should return to normal.

Start the game, load it, then enter the "Display" category in the pause menu. Click the "reset to default" option at the bottom, and your HUD should return to normal.

Thanks a lot mate, can see circle now. smile.gif Thank you so much. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I came here to try and find out the answer to this and this was the first post I looked at!

Thank you smile.gif