ENB - Removing glow?

Lishy

Hey guys. I tried to do some googling, but couldn't find the answers I needed. Hoping you guys might know what's wrong biggrin.gif

I recently installed the new version of ENB series. Problem is, I'm not quite sure how to disable glows. This keeps happening:

user posted image

It looks like the glow effect from paint.net, and I don't really want it affecting certain images :S

It also blurs the textbox!

user posted image

My graphics card is NVIDIA GT540M.

Here's my configuration:

[PROXY]EnableProxyLibrary=0InitProxyFunctions=1ProxyLibrary=[GLOBAL]UseEffect=0AlternativeDepth=0AllowAntialias=0BugFixMode=0SkipShaderOptimization=0QuadVertexBuffer=0EnableShaders_3_0=0AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.iniUseMRTRendering=0TempF1=100TempF2=100TempF3=100TempF4=100TempF5=100TempF6=100TempF7=100TempF8=100TempF9=100TempF0=100[EFFECT]EnableBloom=0EnableOcclusion=0EnableReflection=0EnableMotionBlur=0EnableWater=0EnableShadow=0DepthBias=0EnableDepthOfField=0[iNPUT]KeyUseEffect=123KeyBloom=120KeyOcclusion=121KeyReflection=122KeyCombination=16KeyScreenshot=44KeyShadow=119KeyWater=118KeyShowFPS=106[REFLECTION]ReflectionPower=10ChromePower=0UseCurrentFrameReflection=1ReflectionQuality=0ReflectionSourceSpecular=50ReflectionSourceTFactor=50UseAdditiveReflection=0ReflectionDepthBias=0UseLowResReflection=0ReflectionSinglePass=1UseEnvBump=0EnvBumpAmount=100EnvBumpOffset=100ReflectionFlip=1[bLOOM]BloomPowerDay=20BloomFadeTime=2000BloomConstantDay=5BloomQuality=0BloomScreenLevelDay=60BloomCurveDay=3BloomPowerNight=20BloomConstantNight=5BloomCurveNight=3BloomScreenLevelNight=20BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=80BloomAdaptationMultiplier=20BloomAllowOversaturation=1BloomMaxLimit=100[sSAO]UseFilter=1OcclusionQuality=0FilterQuality=1DarkeningLevel=30BrighteningLevel=30IlluminationLevel=30AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30UseAmbientOcclusion=1UseIndirectLighting=1FadeDistance=50UseForAlphaTest=1UseForAlphaBlend=1[colorCORRECTION]DarkeningAmountDay=10ScreenLevelDay=60ScreenLevelNight=20DarkeningAmountNight=-20GammaCurveDay=0GammaCurveNight=3ColorSaturationDay=0ColorSaturationNight=0UsePaletteTexture=0[WATER]UseWaterDeep=1WaterDeepness=20WaterQuality=0[sHADOW]ShadowFadeStart=40ShadowFadeEnd=80ShadowAmountDay=60ShadowAmountNight=30ShadowScreenLevelDay=60ShadowScreenLevelNight=20ShadowQuality=0UseShadowFilter=1FilterQuality=2ShadowBlurRange=30[ENGINE]ForceAnisotropicFiltering=0MaxAnisotropy=8ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0DisplayRefreshRateHz=60[MOTIONBLUR]MotionBlurQuality=1MotionBlurVelocity=40MotionBlurRotation=40[PERPIXELLIGHTING]SpecularColorMin=0SpecularColorMax=100SpecularColorMultiplier=100SpecularGlossinessMin=0SpecularGlossinessMax=100SpecularGlossinessMultiplier=100[DEPTHOFFIELD]DOFQuality=2DOFNumberOfPasses=2DOFFocusRange=80DOFBlurinessRange=2

I'm a nub to this, so sorry if I missed something obvious. I checked the readme of it, but no cigar! ;/

Edited by Lishy

Bloom causes stuff like this.

Set keybloom to 12 and everything under the {BLOOM} (not going into SSAO or futher) part to anything between 1-10.

Should stop the glow.

EDIT:

DOHHHH!!!!!!

I downloaded the wrong version of the mod. I downloaded the dev version with color errors. Well that explains a lot... Thanks for all the help!

Edited by Lishy