Welcome 2 your biggest addiction in future!

abishai.kochara

abishai.kochara

Welcome 2 your biggest addiction in future!

To begin with, I am AK, and I was really inspired by GTAIndonesia to make a Guide, thanks to GTAIndo for this, I see a lot of guides in this section but I aim to make this guide more specific, more different and mainly, most unique! So please bear with me and follow me to see the essentials to be a good and respected guy here. I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT YOU CAN MAKE SUGGESTIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS GUIDE.

If there is anything in this guide that annoys you or you don't see it fit, do PM me or post here.

Newbies guides to the forums and the DYOM Sub- Forum
Newbies Guide by GTAIndonesia
Newbies Guide by miromiro

A short note on what to do and what not to do
Make sure that you don't spam, flame, or do anything unwanted. Don't act like you own this place and are the big deal, people find it very anoyying and then won't want to be friends with you, whats more is that you'd probably get busted(Banned), so stay in your limits and work you way up, I meant, just earn your respect. Don't go off-topic, it may get a topic locked or you banned. Don't PM people asking them to try out your missions or others missions and if someone else does that, please just explain to them the ill-effects. Don't try to get attention by posting "Hey! so you made a better remake of my version!" or "Yeah! its similiar to this!" People may find you demanding if you do such things. Help people and correct them when they do wrong, don't be harsh. Make a detailed respect list if you mean to add people, add them with reasons and do the same for disrespect, don't make yourself look like an idiot by adding people without knowing them, if you add people to respect without knowing... not a big problem.. but I find it crazy... If you know them and don't have a reason, its fair and alright! Multi-accounting can be a serious problem and so can multi-posting, by multi-posting I mean double-posting, triple-posting, etc, its considered as spam and can get you banned. Don't tell people what to do and act like a boss, fix your attitude, be a nice person if you wanna' be here! If not, you're not welcome. If credit must be given to someone, do it immediately and if you or someone else isn't given the credit deserved, PM the particular person, tell him nicely that the credit is due, don't go around begging for credit though....

I'll be adding more!

Edited by abishai.kochara
user posted image

Yeah, we don't really need two guides for the same thing. GTAIndonesia's guide is enough. Concentrate your efforts on something more productive than making guides telling people what to do and what not to do.

Cheers.