Los Santos Real map found on LSPD emblem?

saketmishra

A map in the shape of a beaver? So beavers have inside information, huh? Quick, somebody interview a beaver so it can share all its GTA V knowledge with us!

A map in the shape of a beaver? So beavers have inside information, huh? Quick, somebody interview a beaver so it can share all its GTA V knowledge with us!

I actually managed to do just that; here's his response:

Me: So, Mr. Beaver, can you tell me more about Rockstar's map?

Beaver: Unfortunately, I can only stick to what [they] told me, or else. It's Los Santos and the surrounding countryside. Also, the map is HUMONGOUS! Bigger than any that R* has made to date!

R* Employee: (nervously) I think that's all the time we have for you, buddy. Now please leave Mr. Beaver be.

**I left that day thinking that R* was STILL hiding something BIG from us; I also wanted to KILL that beaver fo reguritating EVERYTHING that R* pretty much already said!**

suicidal.gif

DynamicInABox

That's clearly not a map. First off, it's too small, taking that from RockStar's description of a really big map. Also, due to copyright issues, the emblem has to be different is a couple of ways, so they made a flag with one large star, and switched its spot on the logo, and they, instead of using a bear, used a beaver.

Mystery solved. You can all go home.

And the next subject for a new topic will be...

WILL BEAVERS BE ADDED TO GAME?

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

They were in Red Dead Redemption. I see why not in GTA V.

tounge.gif

They were in Red Dead Redemption. I see why not in GTA V.

Don't put more wood on this bonfire. You know there's a great chance of people creating a new topic for every single animal they decide to ask about. lol.gif

I think it is probably a gratuitous beaver shot

Well played, sir.

But, why would r* put a beaver on the lspd logo? is there someting related to los santos or LA and beavers?

I think putting the map of los santos on the logo makes more sense.

Because the real crest for LA has a bear there.

R* put a beaver there because beavers are funny.

Mystery solved. You can all go home.

That is what I was going to say. Beavers are damn funny, especially my girlfriends "Angry Beaver". It's pissed right now, giving me the Fuzzzy Eyeball.

Why is everyone going crazy? This guy didn't make the video. And did nobody notice the question mark at the end of the title.

Clearly not. And to be honest I don't see why there SHOULDN'T be a map on the logo. It looks nothing like a beaver to me.

EDIT: and nowhere did Rockstar say the map was going to be huge, just the game itself. Which means the map could be the size of Bohan in GTA IV but have 1000 missions. (Although that was a bit over the top and is very unlikely to happen).

G1T

Why is everyone going crazy? This guy didn't make the video. And did nobody notice the question mark at the end of the title.

Clearly not. And to be honest I don't see why there SHOULDN'T be a map on the logo. It looks nothing like a beaver to me.

Please tell me you're joking

Like I commented on the video, I would be shocked if R* is trying to pass that off as a beaver. They're known for good graphics and the supposed "beaver" looks like a grade 2 drew it.

So let's not rule out any possibilities.

The bear on the L.A emblem is not lookin that good....why should L.S emblem be so much better?