Los Santos Real map found on LSPD emblem?

saketmishra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeQxgyA_W0I

I found this video on youtube. It shows possible Los Santos Map on LSPD emblem. What do you think??

Some members are saying that its a beaver but we are in 2012 and a beaver will not look so bad? Rockstar Games will never make a beaver look like that.

Edited by saketmishra

jesusismyairbag
1. Those are 2 completely different shapes

2. That is a beaver

3. you are really negative

good find, TS.

G1T

Like I commented on the video, I would be shocked if R* is trying to pass that off as a beaver. They're known for good graphics and the supposed "beaver" looks like a grade 2 drew it.

So let's not rule out any possibilities.

1. Those are 2 completely different shapes

2. That is a beaver

3. you are really negative

good find, TS.

He's not really negative, he's just really right.

Like I commented on the video, I would be shocked if R* is trying to pass that off as a beaver. They're known for good graphics and the supposed "beaver" looks like a grade 2 drew it.

Don't forget that the trailer features scenes and graphics from way early in development.

Don't forget that the trailer features scenes and graphics from way early in development.

All graphics look bad when zoomed in.

And it's a sick horny beaver. I'll bet my life on it.

But, why would r* put a beaver on the lspd logo? is there someting related to los santos or LA and beavers?

I think putting the map of los santos on the logo makes more sense.

But, why would r* put a beaver on the lspd logo? is there someting related to los santos or LA and beavers?

I think putting the map of los santos on the logo makes more sense.

Because the real crest for LA has a bear there.

R* put a beaver there because beavers are funny.

Mystery solved. You can all go home.

I can't see the beaver... Although it probably is a beaver if you look at the real image above.

Edited by RED_

The Angry Beavers do not approve

user posted image

WORD! Also, that's clearly not a map. First off, it's too small, taking that from RockStar's description of a really big map. Also, due to copyright issues, the emblem has to be different is a couple of ways, so they made a flag with one large star, and switched its spot on the logo, and they, instead of using a bear, used a beaver. Simply another person trying to prove himself as popular. This topic should probably be moved to the Fake Rumors.

Beaver is a slang for a hairy vagina. Knowing R* I wouldn't be surprised if the bear was changed for only this reason.

On the other hand, it is really badly drawn and only vaguely resembles the animal.

My conclusions:

- The game emblem is a parody from the real one, so even making a joke the items on it must be relative to each other

- They changed the bear from the real emblem into a beaver - probably a literal rendition of a sexual joke

- They changed the lions into bigfoot, probably making fun of the myth that appeared in GTASA

- It doesn't seem to have the layout of Los Angeles, even a fictional one

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Anyone thinking this is anything other than a beaver is straight up ignorant.

You guys are getting too thirsty, since when has a peninsula looked like a tear drop? R* wouldn't make such a cartoony looking island, that's definitely an angry beaver

Oh my f*cking god, how can you be so stupid?

I mean, if you see a cloud with the shape of Vice City you will say 'oh look it means that GTA6 will be settled in VC ohmygod thats amazing1!11'.

Cmon, this is so retarded.

It's a f*cking beaver, what makes you think that it's the shape of Los Santos? jeeez...

Does look like a beaver, a really, really odd one at that, might be on of the islands in the game to, who knows.

If you haven't seen the post right above you I'll forgive you but if you have you must be one of the most stupid and retarded people I've ever met either online or IRL.

EDIT: I'm sorry for the insult, I had not read your post correctly and thought you said something like "if that's a beaver it's a really really odd one". Again my apologies.

It's a beaver. It's likely a subtle sexual reference to a vagina. It could also be a small reference to Canada, since Beavers are the national animal there and a reference to the whole "Canada vs USA" thing. Also, R* might have thought that adding a beaver makes sense to the bear, since brown bears all died out in California (irony) and the only species of bear that still lives in California is the black bear. Beavers are pretty common in California, especially the coasts, and that includes Southern California.

I also want to point out some things.

user posted image

user posted image

1. I'm not sure what that's supposed to be, but on the real-life L.A. emblem, there are supposed to be grapes. I'm assuming that part of the emblem is also supposed to resemble grapes, but I'm not sure.

2. That's obviously a beaver. My explanation is above.

3. The US emblem. It obviously parodies the real life US emblem on the L.A. City logo.

4. Not sure what that's supposed to resemble, but they somewhat look like cherries or roses.

5. Bigfoot. A reference to the SA myth and the real creature in RDR.

6. Some bird. It's probably a golden eagle, a reference to the real-life golden eagle on the L.A. emblem that symbolizes Mexico. It could also be an owl.