stealth system

zombiecurtis

this post is for a new stealth system because half the time the cops always know where you are.

do u hate when your about 2 lose a 6 star then the cops know where u r without looking

Edited by zombiecurtis

Yeah, when you are running from the cops you should be able to hide down alleyways without the cops knowing your exact location. Also you should be able to stealth kill a cop who is on his own without getting a wanted level.

Yeah, when you are running from the cops you should be able to hide down alleyways without the cops knowing your exact location. Also you should be able to stealth kill a cop who is on his own without getting a wanted level.

that should have been done in iv

If it was a stealth system like in Arkham City or Splinter Cell: Conviction, where the stealth is in a sense that it just allows you to get close enough to the enemy without being shot so you can have a kick ass brawl with them... I am definitely interested.

If it was a stealth system like in Arkham City or Splinter Cell: Conviction, where the stealth is in a sense that it just allows you to get close enough to the enemy without being shot so you can have a kick ass brawl with them... I am definitely interested.

that would be amazin

I loved the system in The Warriors, where you could hide undetected in the shadows, and even sneak up on someone and break their neck. I'd love to be hiding in a dark alley and break the neck of some unsuspecting hooker, lol!

Would be nice as long as it's not shoehorned into the gameplay. An evolution of the mechanics from GTA San Andreas would be cool, but not so much that it takes away from the rest of the game.

You can kinda do that in GTA IV...well, at least in TBoGT.

If you weave in and out of random alleys, the cops will seemingly just disappear from around your vicinity.

I would like to see this improved on in GTA V, like you said, as well as a stealth system loosely inspired by Manhunt.

Your grammar is amazing.

If you've come here to bitch and complain, then leave.

OT: YES! I would like to see a revamped stealth system similar to GTA SA in CONCEPT!

EDIT: I see you play Gaylo. sarcasm.gif

TheShogunOfHarlem

Cop ESP I believe is to offset how stupid they are in firefights. And YES! I would love a stealth system for GTA5 not just for dealing with cops but as an option for tackling missions the way I want to. But to have a stealth system, prone needs to be a combat position.

I loved the system in The Warriors, where you could hide undetected in the shadows, and even sneak up on someone and break their neck. I'd love to be hiding in a dark alley and break the neck of some unsuspecting hooker, lol!

I would love to see something like that in GTA V

Manhunt style but not as sick! By that I mean just kills along the lines of the level one executions from Manhunt, not the gory ones.

YES OF COURSE, we have seen tints throughout GTA that there will 'stealth' in it but there was never a real stealth system. In SA we has the silenced pistol and knife, but you still got a wanted level if you killed people with them.. the silenced uzi in GTA IV, but again people still 'heard' it and you got a wanted level. Hopefully now in GTA V we will get a stealth system, we have already seen a silenced AK47, so hopefully there will a whole range of silenced weapons to use and that there will be a full stealth system in use. I want to know that if there are a small group of people in the middle of nowhere that if i take them out with a silenced weapon and no-one sees me that i won't get a wanted level as a result.. thats the fun of it, if you get a wanted level it can get annoying and puts you off using your weapons if you just fire.. lol.

This should DEFIANTELY be in GTA V and should be at the top of there list.. its so easy to implement into the game and would make gameplay so much better when you are just freeroaming the city. You see someone getting mugged and you want to help, you use the aggressive way and shoot them with your silenced pistol a few times.. you won't get a wanted level.. but if you used a normal pistol then you probably would get a wanted level.

The point is that you SHOULDN"T get a wanted level if you use silenced weapons and noone sees you doing the 'crime'. If GTA V is a significant improvement from IV to be called GTA V then these types of changes need to be added, not just an increase in graphics. Hope iv'e said what i think i mean.

• 2 weeks later...