game crash when using savegame editor

MT.EVEREST

turn.gifturn.gifturn.gifturn.gifturn.gif i have a savegame editor.i want toadd territories so i added!.then the game crashes in the middle of loading plz plz plz help meee i also replaced the main.scm

The Savegame Editor v3.1.2 is a pretty solid program. I doubt it has caused your problem unless you tried to converted the save to a different version and didn't put the proper scripts in place.

When you use a different main.scm you usually need to start a new game. With very few exceptions your old saves will not be compatible with a modified main.scm.

I don't think the Savegame Editor made your saves crash. Replacing you main.scm will almost always make your saves incompatible. Can you start a new game? Perhaps the problem is not related to the saves.

Would you be using the GTA:SA Save Game Editor v1.0 by Ryosuke? This program was designed for the Japanese version of the game, which doesn't seem to have the same zone information as other versions. Although this program is a very good save viewer, I never really trusted it for editing saves. It always seems to change CJ's clothing and add a cheat flag even if I don't alter those settings, and this makes me wonder about what other unintentional changes it might be making.