New mafia, need GFX.

Don Mariano Corsino

Don Mariano Corsino

Hello, I'm new in the forums but I do know how things work. I want to start a mafia crime family so I would like the following graphics.

For the banners I would like the font in cursive and the color to be green.

• La Storia della Famiglia

La Famiglia Oggi

Il Nostro Territorio

Attivita

Regole

L'elenco di Morte

Applicaziones

La Armi della Famiglia

Ranghi

La Galleria di Famiglia

Membri

Famiglia di Trasporto

Alleati

Nemici

I would like this image as a banner and signature.

For the banner I would the text "La Famiglia Criminale Corsino" in signature font and in green.

For the signature I would the text "Don della Famiglia Criminale Corsino" in the same font and color.

For my signatures, any image based in La Costra Nostra like Mafia, Mafia 2, and GTA 4 with the text "La Famiglia Criminale Corsino".

For my avatars, same as above, with the initials "LFCC".

One last thing, a turf map I believe is called here with the following highlighted in green.

Alderny

Acter Industrial Park.

Algonquin

Purgatory

Lancaster

Charge Island

Broker/Dukes

BOABO

Schottler

Bohan

Northern Gardens

I hope this isn't too much to ask, I will be forever grateful to whoever does this.

- Don M. Corsino

Edited by Don Mariano Corsino

Don Mariano Corsino

I'm sorry but what is the average waiting time for this to complete, it's my first time doing this.

xXPrinceEzioXx
I'm sorry but what is the average waiting time for this to complete, it's my first time doing this.

it has only been 1 day bump topic after 5 days.

meaning; after 5 days nobody does your topic reply BUMP ok.

user posted image

Don Mariano Corsino

I'm really sorry for my impatience, I know this request is only two days old. I really want to start the family as soon as possible, while it's still the weekend. I would appreciate any help from anyone.

xXPrinceEzioXx
I'm really sorry for my impatience, I know this request is only two days old. I really want to start the family as soon as possible, while it's still the weekend. I would appreciate any help from anyone.

I understand where you coming from the graphic people are getting though everybody as fast as they can so just be patience.patience is a key to everything.

user posted image

Don Mariano Corsino

Oh I'm sorry, I clicked quote instead of edit.

Edit: Ignore what I said,

I suggest that you give one section at a time.Like you first ask for the main headers,OK.Make the mafia,then ask for some more,but remember just as Ezio said,be patient.Wait until your old request shifts down (to page 2),and post some more.If nobody helps you I suggest that you PM some GFX'er.Here's some too-epic-to-be-true GFX'ers:UNRATED69,Narcis_Speed6,and I forgot the rest (well I told you the ones I have encountered).

Don Mariano Corsino

Edit: My stupid little brother posted the "How long do I wait?", I told him about the wait, he took matters into his own hands as usual. I'm really sorry, it won't happen again. Plus I have read the Forum Guidelines.

How much longer do I wait?

Here's a trick, if you want your topic basically bumping, so it isn't lost in previous topics, you should frequently reply to others. Technically your not breaking any rules, and it's keeping in the wake of the GFX beasts.

How much longer do I wait?

Here's a trick, if you want your topic basically bumping, so it isn't lost in previous topics, you should frequently reply to others. Technically your not breaking any rules, and it's keeping in the wake of the GFX beasts.

Actually it is. Because if your just replying to others then that would be discussion which is not related to the request. So it would turn into the GFX Discussion topic.

There are no "tricks" or requirements for getting your request noticed. Just make it clear what you want and wait, nothing else.

And if someone says "no" well.. go cry in a corner.

Don Mariano Corsino

Hopefully this is a proper bumb. I took out a few things that I didn't need so it would be less work.