What type of talk radio do we want?

HOW'S ANNIE?

Every GTA game since GTA III has had talk radio in it- and no doubt that GTA V will have talk radio in it. So I was wondering what types of shows you would like to see in it?

I'd like to see some radios from Liberty City Stories. They're pretty awesome.

You mean like the Dr Phil parody? That was pretty funny.

GamingTheConsole

I Want About 10-15 Radio Stations With Different Genres And I Would Like To See Some Of The San Andreas Radios Back Especially K-DST And K-Rose My Two Favorite San Andreas Radios.

I want to see the return of Lazlow. His talk show was good, but it did become repetitive after a while of listening to it.

I want to see the return of Lazlow. His talk show was good, but it did become repetitive after a while of listening to it.

Hopefully Lazlow returns in some form. He was pretty funny in all the GTA's and it'd be nice to have him back.

Hopefully Lazlow returns in some form. He was pretty funny in all the GTA's and it'd be nice to have him back.

He will be, I can feel it in my blood

I'd like to see no radio, give me the option to play my own music, like MLB The Show does it. The audio in the game takes too much space and is a waste for only three good songs, let me enter more buildings, give me more features, give the ability to go into a skyscraper and go into many floors, many houses, have co op, have a park where people are doing things, like a living breathing world should be.

I'd like to see no radio, give me the option to play my own music, like MLB The Show does it. The audio in the game takes too much space and is a waste for only three good songs, let me enter more buildings, give me more features, give the ability to go into a skyscraper and go into many floors, many houses, have co op, have a park where people are doing things, like a living breathing world should be.

But the talk shows and radio ads add humour and atmosphere to the game...

I'd like to see a show similar to Area 53 to return with the host talking about multiple myths within the game. It'd be neat to listen to while myth hunting, especially if having that station on while in certain areas could trigger some strange events in those places.

With the amount of politically charged radio shows today in the real world I think that'd be a natural fit. Most of the time these shows are so biased and the hosts are so eccentric they actually are funny. Add some classic GTA satire to it and it'd be a perfect way to poke fun at American politics with great humor.

With the amount of politically charged radio shows today in the real world I think that'd be a natural fit. Most of the time these shows are so biased and the hosts are so eccentric they actually are funny. Add some classic GTA satire to it and it'd be a perfect way to poke fun at American politics with great humor.

This. I'd like to see the parody of Rush Limbaugh to return again. GTA isn't really GTA without its parodies of politics.

We need a parody of Jerry Springer and also Dr. Phil. Not only that, Lazlow must return! I'd like him to make fun of new teen pop and all the other crazy sh*t going on in the world.

HydraulicWaRiOr

I want something like Coast to Coast AM. The station is really controversial and I want a parody of this. Just to give you an idea, here it is. I can easily see this being parodied.

I would like humorous talk shows. Not hilarious, just humorous. But I also want these talk shows to be a lot longer than they were in IV.