[WIP] GTA IV Render-Ware

elMarcoPL

user posted image

Have you ever wanted to play GTA IV, but you computer can't handle this game? Or you'd like to see it on San Andreas engine, called Render-Ware? There are many reasons, but modification is one.

About:

This modification will bring you to Liberty City of next generation, known from Grand Theft Auto IV. You'll be able to explorate all world, with Niko Bellic, Luis Lopez or Johny Klebitz. With which one exackly? Your choice! To know more, and be still informated, just fallow this topic.

Team:

elMarco a.k.a xXaerooff2Xx - Map

vans123 - Map

DK22Pac - Scripting

fastman92 - Scripting

ItsAllAboutGTA - Textures convert

zmudziak32 - Weapons

miclin - Additional help

yurban - Help

Progress:

user posted image

Red- done;

Yellow - Need to be reconverted;

White - Have some missing textures.

DOWNLOAD:

Not realesed yet.

Edited by xXaerooff2Xx

I'd like to join and be a scripter or ASI programmer. More may my projects tell.

I also don't exclude editing of some files, mainly text ones. I'm not limited to scripting.

Edited by fastman92

Why not converted gta4 map with a pre-lighting?

Don't worry, X-Man made cool tool, which we can import lots of DFFs in on time. In this case prelight/ Vertex Colors is one day of work.

@fastman92 - welcome in team

Looks awesome. Good luck with it icon14.gif

(Will you release a BETA? smile.gif)

Thanks wink.gif.

For sure it will be released!

Btw. Vans made more map for third island. I have to contact with him and give some advices how to convert ipls by the fastest way. Than, map will be released really fast, i think.

user posted image

WHY?!

To be honoust, I really dont see the advantages of downgrading. If your PC can't handle GTA:IV, you should really consider buying a new one. Converting this sh*t seems to me like a waste of your time. Time better spend on making a custom map in my opinion.

Believe me, i have a GTA IV working on 40-50 FPS when iCehancer is installed.

But advanced scripting and many other modding possibilities keep me modding GTA SA. In fact there`s a lot of stuff to do for GTA SA, a lot of things have to be discovered yet.

Edited by fastman92

Cause I get high.

As can you see, there's lots of other gta2gta conversions. And I have ever wanted to play GTA IV in San Andres. That's all. And I will just share it, to make all people thinkink like me happy.

@up - that's right

Edited by xXaerooff2Xx

Nice to see you left that shakingass guy and made your own topic. This looks very promising, hoping to see beta soon smile.gif

@vans - don't worry. I will make DB for team. You'll get my updates and i think, you'll up your part wink.gif

Thanks for all good words.

Is this the same project as before?

It looks like the same area of teritory converted. (You missed Rotterdam tower lol.)

However, once you guys have atleast Algonquin, Broker, and Dukes made, I'm thinking about making the Chinatown Wars story line with DYOM. I know their is a Hung Lee mod for SA out there.

ItsAllAboutGTA
Is this the same project as before?

It looks like the same area of teritory converted. (You missed Rotterdam tower lol.)

However, once you guys have atleast Algonquin, Broker, and Dukes made, I'm thinking about making the Chinatown Wars story line with DYOM. I know their is a Hung Lee mod for SA out there.

Sounds like good idea,I have experience in doing DYOM.if I have time,maybe I can do it smile.gif

Just wanted to post another idea.

I like your logal, but it would be cool if you wrote Renderware on San Andreas Engine in Episodes From Liberty City/Complete Edition gold font.

biggrin.gif

I can make the loading screens if you want.

If you want me to, should I use the screens above or use IV loadscreens?

Only if you want me. If yo don't want me to I fully understand and respect the answer.

impossible!

I converted manhato1.img with almost all props(draw distance only 40).

At some points i get BIG Laggs! confused.gif

Can I join xxaeroff2xx, you know what i can do.

Czy mogę dołączyć przyjacielu, wiedziałem, że project shakingass'a pójdzie w zapomnienie.

I'm excited to see this when it's done, good luck with the mod smile.gif. I just wish you wouldn't kill those screenshots with your ENB settings though, no offense but they look really bad in my opinion.