For The Love of god

Skrillex_69

please stop posting fake and utterly made up bullsh*t im on the verge of having a mental break down.

I don't want to lose my mind.

End Rant

And for all those people who want to have a go at me feel free to write me a letter put it in an envelope put a nice stamp on it and drop it in any rubbish bin you see. It will get back to me

And for all those people who want to have a go at me feel free to write me a letter put it in an envelope put a nice stamp on it and drop it in any rubbish bin you see. It will get back to me

Because you live on a landfill?

THIS WILL CONTINUE YOU!!!!!!!!WILL CONTINYERRR TO SUFFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO INFOOOO!!!!!

No thats where your mother does her shopping and being that i see her quite a bit she will deliver it to me

THIS WILL CONTINUE YOU!!!!!!!!WILL CONTINYERRR TO SUFFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO INFOOOO!!!!!

Seems like we already have those ready for the "White House".

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

FFS

Why the hell are you morons replying to this!?

LET THE TROLL DIE

Replying to Spam

RULES

Read the goddamned rules

IF YOU SEE A SPAMMY TOPIC DO NOT REPLY TO IT

CLICK REPORT AND LEAVE IT AT THAT

What is wrong with you?

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Let them die.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

No thats where your mother does her shopping and being that i see her quite a bit she will deliver it to me

How can my mother shop at a landfill, I'd imagine you can just take stuff from a landfill whereas shopping implies payment for goods, so it doesn't work does it. You failed at making a thread, and you have failed to give a decent comeback.

Edited by GarrowsKai