The Club

ICUbitingmySWAG

ICUbitingmySWAG

user posted image

user posted image

Northwood is the place I began to realize without friends and/or allies no one would survive in Liberty City. Gangs, mafias, crooked cops, and everything in between. These are the dangers I faced in concrete jungle I’ve learned to call home. Death is inevitable for everyone, living in this city might just speed up the process. I grew up in it all, which made me who I am today, Gavin Sirrush. Entrepreneur, Gangsta, Gentleman, and Leader.

Growing up I bounced around from gangs then upgraded to mafias and now it’s time to rebuild the organization my father started… The Club.

user posted image

It is time to resurrect the empire which once was. Have you been loyal and can seem to get the recognition you deserve? Are you a deadly marksman looking for an organization ripe with contracts? Can you drift circles around the competition, literally? Do you pilot choppers like you were born in one? Are you the man for the job?

Instead of asking yourself these questions how bout you come find out the answers for yourself..

The real Question is..

Do you want to work for The Club?

More Will Be Coming Soon...

user posted image

Username Answer
XBL Gamertag Answer
Age Answer
Time Zone Answer
Platform Answer
How Often Do You Visit GTAF? Answer
Any Previous Gang and/or "job" History? Answer
How Can You Contribute To The Club? Answer
Are you violent and angry or calm and collected? Answer
Do you have a mic? Answer
Scale of 1-10, how low is your voice? Answer
Edited by ICUbitingmySWAG

Try Adding some more information. I know there aren't a lot of other "clubs" on the forums. But check the gangs. Try to get a code for rosters and such. Story mabye?

ICUbitingmySWAG
Try Adding some more information. I know there aren't a lot of other "clubs" on the forums. But check the gangs. Try to get a code for rosters and such. Story mabye?

i know friend im just starting up more will be coming about our origins, our location, how to get recognized by us, etc and much more.

This was once a great organization ran by me, but i had things that were at high priority.

i know friend im just starting up more will be coming about our origins, our location, how to get recognized by us, etc and much more.

This was once a great organization ran by me, but i had things that were at high priority.

biggrin.gif Oh i see potential for you on the forums then. Good Luck buddy!

SCAR Cheatulies

What kind of "Club"? If you want people to join, you should put up more information. People aren't going to join up a random "club" (unless they've been turned down by everyone else). If it's a good club, then good luck. Otherwise, don't waste space.

What kind of "Club"? If you want people to join, you should put up more information. People aren't going to join up a random "club" (unless they've been turned down by everyone else). If it's a good club, then good luck. Otherwise, don't waste space.

Can't you see that he is gathering up info as we speak sarcasm.gif ? Don't jump to conclusion like how i did earlier. smh

ICUbitingmySWAG

Can't you see that he is gathering up info as we speak sarcasm.gif ? Don't jump to conclusion like how i did earlier. smh

thank you dilo

Questions answers
Gamertag? -
Age? -
How can you contribute? -
How often are you on GTA? -
Why should we let you in The Club? -

[tableb]QuestionsanswersGamertag?-Age?-How can you contribute?-How often are you on GTA?-Why should we let you in The Club?-[tr]How often are you in GTAForums?-[/tableb]

Edited by TheTrikstar
user posted image

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Hey guys, I noticed the name "The Club" and couldn't help but post this old piece of art I made of game The Club back in '08.

user posted image

The clan has potential,I believe you will do good,and I wish you the best of luck.And one little question.Why do people have to answer to the deep voice question? I can't see how that would affect anything.

user posted image

ICUbitingmySWAG
What is it a Military,MC,Mafia Ect.

undecided until i have at least 5 members

they will be the originals, OG's, Generals, etc.... pretty much my cabinet

ICUbitingmySWAG
Why did you leave the Ivanov's Swag? catspider.gif

GodfatherIvanov Asked me nearly begged me to be 2nd in command so i accepted. then he demotes me for pretty much no reason. 20 min later he bumps down again. so in two days he begged me to be 2nd in command, denoted me to brigader, and then again to a mere soldier. and then tells me i have to go through the whole process again. idk bout u guys but that sh*t isnt cool and i kinda found it disrespectful too.

TheTrikstar
Why did you leave the Ivanov's Swag? catspider.gif

GodfatherIvanov Asked me nearly begged me to be 2nd in command so i accepted. then he demotes me for pretty much no reason. 20 min later he bumps down again. so in two days he begged me to be 2nd in command, denoted me to brigader, and then again to a mere soldier. and then tells me i have to go through the whole process again. idk bout u guys but that sh*t isnt cool and i kinda found it disrespectful too.

That's deadsliez for you smile.gif Uses you, Becomes your friend then stabs you in the back and throws you to the curb like your a piece of s*it. He's a terrible leader and will never be anything but a joke on these forums and GTA biggrin.gif

user posted image

glenn tha killer
[no political propaganda] Edited by docrikowski
user posted image

Venomz-Forelli

Hey gavin we need to speak with you about the sigs???

ICUbitingmySWAG
Hey gavin we need to speak with you about the sigs???

wats up??

Venomz-Forelli

Hey would you like to become a alliance with Yakuza Syndicate? P.m when your on well talk about business smile.gif