How can GTA 5 be inproved ?

V 9 L U K 3 4 V

V 9 L U K 3 4 V

Ok so this topic most likely has been made before and will most likely get locked within 10 minuets but hey i thought id give it a go and see where we get if it fails then it fails (sad face)

Ok so now that thats out the way this topic is all about how gta 5 can be improved on from its predecessor gta 4 now yes i understand the graphic's and the animations will all be improved on Hopefully.

What i want to know is what you think can be changed in terms of gameplay

and the way the world reacts to the things you do.

I will start off by giving my opinion of one thing i believe needs improving on

In gta 4 you may have been driving in your brand new infernus and all of a

sudden a police car will come out of nowhere and smash the sh*t out of you

and then for some f*cked up reason YOU get the blame and the Pigs start shooting

you WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAGE OGFHSOFWSFNWMEWNFNWF

What im trying to say is that in gta 5 i hope the police are more better

at understanding it wasn't your fault and that it was their fault and that they

would instead of shooting you just not do anything at all.

there are lots of things i could go on about but what i whant to know is what you guys think should be imrpoved so please let me know what you

want making better or even what you want NEW that would

make gta 5 a better experience HAPPY DAYS

Edited by Lthewlis12

I have all the faith in R*.

People should be realistic and should know that this is still a videogame where not everything is possible technically.

Nice signure by the way. icon14.gif

V 9 L U K 3 4 V

People should be realistic and should know that this is still a videogame where not everything is possible technically.

Nice signure by the way. icon14.gif

so what do you think can be improved then mercie_blink.gif

Nice signure by the way.  icon14.gif

I'm just saying that you need to be realistic on the pigs improvement you want. I can assure you that the pigs are just as dumb as in GTA 4.

I'm already satisfied to be honest. Los Santos seems a great place and the locations I saw in the trailer looked great too. So the map is improved for me.

V 9 L U K 3 4 V

Nice signure by the way.  icon14.gif

I'm just saying that you need to be realistic on the pigs improvement you want. I can assure you that the pigs are just as dumb as in GTA 4.

I'm already satisfied to be honest. Los Santos seems a great place and the locations I saw in the trailer looked great too. So the map is improved for me.

ok fair point i guess. As for the map i hope they go old school bring a bit of colour back into it brighten the the whole thing up gta 4's map wasnt really intresting.

Kind of like this style and color

user posted image

If I am not wrong, GTASA had not very dumb police as you said (i know you talked about gta4). In GTASA, when they sometime crash you, they won't chase you. But happens rarely. Maybe it's a bug. But I really hope, they will improve the acting of police AND peds. Police shall Take Peds same as players btw too. Does GTA4 has this? Well anyway I just hope this.

As said before, a better port will be really welcomed. GTA4 needed 4GB ram! (Trust me, a friend once had a Super PC, but with 2GB ram and GTA4 lagged as hell. Now he has 6 GB ram and it runs now perfect)!

If GTA5 will be ported bad, it will require 6GB ram suicidal.gif SO I hope for R* they will do it right...

I still don't understand, why R* doesn't make a fix for GTA4 to make it require 2GB ram to make it run good...

I'm pretty sure we'll see tons of little improvements, but they'll be more like fine-tuning. Graphics and animation aside, car physics will be slightly improved, the HUD will be redone to a degree, the camera behind the protag and the cars he drives will be somewhat different (whether or not that's an improvement will, of course, be subjective), police behavior will have some improvements as well, but they might not be that noticeable. It'll be full of small tweaks that make things a bit better. And really, GTA IV was a full experience for me. Small tweaks is all it'll really take to alleviate most of my minor complaints with GTA IV.

Big improvements? The map will be a big improvement. And I consider the graphics to be a big improvement, actually. It's a big improvement that's made up of smaller, subtler improvements. The story could be way better than GTA IV, too, but that depends on who's playing and what they want from a GTA game. Most improvements really can't be gleaned from the trailer, though. We'll have to play the game to really see for ourselves how much better it is than GTA IV, and it's going to depend on the player whether they find it to be much better, a little better, or exactly the same. Or, I suppose for some people, even worse. But I think GTA V will be a huge improvement over GTA IV, just (like the graphics) made up of smaller improvements that may be more difficult for the layman to notice.

I think what you mean is: how can R* improve the aspects of GTA4 when looking at V.

- better graphics

- a just as good or even better story line.

- handling of the cars.

- AI

- well, etc etc etc

Almost everything can be improved. Even if GTA4 had some great features there's always room for improvements. Without improvements we wouldn't get any new original games. (Call of Duty is a great example)

GTAMythsexplained

I think driving could be improved. I mean, at 30mph you start losing some major control of any vheicle on turns. It's quite annoying. Also walking was a little iffy, I mean, .... it's hard to explain. Parkour or just bull sh*tt*ng around was kind of hard to do in GTA IV. nervous.gif

Hopefully GTA V fixes those two errors.

I think driving could be improved. I mean, at 30mph you start losing some major control of any vheicle on turns. It's quite annoying.

The driving in GTA:IV was fine. In fact, more than fine. It was spot on.

I think the walking and running controls needs to be more loose. In GTA 4, RDR and LA Noire they felt to stiff. I know theyre going for realism, but i can tell you for a fact, GTA 4s controls where far to stiff to be considered realistic.

GTA 5 needs more explosives than 4. Im talking mini-guns, fighter jets, army tanks etc...

Lock n' Stock
I think the walking and running controls needs to be more loose. In GTA 4, RDR and LA Noire they felt to stiff. I know theyre going for realism, but i can tell you for a fact, GTA 4s controls where far to stiff to be considered realistic.

GTA 5 needs more explosives than 4. Im talking mini-guns, fighter jets, army tanks etc...

Although RDR used most of the same controls from GTA IV, the on-foot movement didn't feel as stiff in my opinion.

Triple Vacuum Seal

It was always silly how GTA included gangs that fought the protag. but didn't implement a smooth combat system for fighting multiple people. It always looked silly throwing punches and running away to create space only to run back in to fight. It was more like jousting with fists.

Although RDR used most of the same controls from GTA IV, the on-foot movement didn't feel as stiff in my opinion.

Yeah I agree. But I hope GTA V has more San Andreas type moving.

You want to improve a game we havent played yet??? If your talking about from gta iv then graphics( of course ), tune the car handling, and the way the ai drive around you.

Improve upon from IV, might be here all night but anyway.

Npc's that actually give me things to do, come up to me and ask me to take out someone, retrieve something, rob something, steal this car. Random quests from various npc's need to happen.

Improve upon the police- issue tickets for one/two stars. Give you a chance to pay your way out of ticket/s, or run from the law and let them give chase. Now having tickets issued for various smaller crimes adds to the game in which money will be important, maybe have a chance to pay off some of the law so you will not be bothered with smaller crimes.

Six star should be the good ole army after you.

Improve upon the hiding from the police, if i go into a random house or alleyway and nobody see's me the wanted should go away.

Property- was really nothing to do in IV in regards to property, let me own, decorate, my safe houses. Let me own a store or have the people close to me run the store for gaining money in the game.

Let me have followers that come with me and do what i tell them to do.

Improve upon that god awe full amusement park, golf range from IV, total waste of space.

Car customization- let me have colors, convert, nitrous, lights below, and on car.

Mini games need to improve on these and no damn bowling or darts, omg please no damn dating, friends, total waste. We need body guard type followers when called come and give support to a fight.

Mini games-golf par 9 tournament, dirt bike races on that dessert trail,

Go kart tracks with races.

So much more too.